PDA

View Full Version : Girls who don't charge!

adona
08-28-2004, 12:41 PM
These girls say they don't charge men for sex!

dajuicy
08-28-2004, 03:34 PM
men in drag and cross dressers dont usually....who in the right mind would pay anyways

PhillyTSlover
08-28-2004, 03:45 PM
They should pay me!

adona
08-28-2004, 04:48 PM
Well I was told they were transexuals since they're on hormones!

mykeylykey
08-28-2004, 10:19 PM
BRO TAKE YOUR WIG AND HEELS AND GO ELSE WHERE.....FUCKING ASSSPIPE

glad I'm not the only one up on this thing who feels this way . . .

mykey

adona
08-28-2004, 10:43 PM
WHICH ONE ARE YOU.....SO TELL EVERYONE HOW DID YOU MEET THEM AND TALK TO THEM TO FIND OUT THEY DONT CHARGE.....BRO , AINT YOU GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN COME HERE AND PLAY YOUR LITTLE BOY GAMES.....YOU AINT FOOLING ME, SOME OF THE OTHER MOMO'S ON THIS SITE DONT SEE THAT YOUR FUCKING AROUND , THEY ARE ACTUALLY ANSWERING YOUR BULLSHIT LIKE ITS SERIOUS....BRO TAKE YOUR WIG AND HEELS AND GO ELSE WHERE.....FUCKING ASSSPIPE

You're very rude! I'll have you know I was born female, I don't need synthetic hormones to create something I was already born with naturally! And to answer your ignorant question, they were in a transsexual chat room on yahoo that I go to! I'm a bisexual female and I like tgirls! Yes bi women like trannies too, not just men like you obviously! Also, according to my tranny friends, you're nothing but a loud mouth trick!

Mugai_hentaisha
08-28-2004, 11:25 PM
You Know adona things would be different if you posted quality pics of girls and such but it seems you go WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of your way to find some of the worst photos out there to post here. Before you or anybody else rips on me on the photo remark i am going on the record as to say "I did not say they the girls were ugly, they are just not my cup of Doubleshot :D "

As for you well You're gonna say i am cruel and rude just as you did Mega but hell read my signature. :wink:

Adona you have heard the expression " you have issues." well I am going to do it one better and in relation to you i say this, "Adona you are an issue."

Ja Mata yo

GroobySteven
08-29-2004, 12:13 AM
You are not a bi-sexual girl - I've told you before, grow up and stop living that fantasy. Hey we've all done the lesbian fantasies (I'm trapped in a man's body) but to take it further with your inane postings on this board is just....sad.
Sad, sad, sad wanker.
seanchai

SidChromeAU
08-29-2004, 01:44 AM
But I'm pretty much with him on this. Most of us seem to be into the girls because of their beauty, whereas you seem to come here purely to stir things up. In my line of work, it's known as attention-seeking behaviour. Do you really feel that any attention is better than none?
Those three are very evidently men (TV's), and if you can't see that you need, perhaps, to go away and do a little more research.
BTW - 'G'day' to Mega.

canihavu
08-31-2004, 07:21 AM
They should pay me!

roy404
08-31-2004, 06:46 PM
This is without a doubt one of the strangest in a comical way, lines of thought ever. By the way just because you take hormones you are not a TS.