View Full Version : stripchat.com

peejaye
05-28-2023, 08:16 PM
It appears a lot of the ex Chaturbate models have found a new home, lots of big dicked babes on there. I'll be taking a closer look when I have time....

https://stripchat.com/trans/popular

rodinuk
05-19-2024, 02:30 PM
I found the Trans section on Stripchat rather interesting although as a VR user it’s a little frustrating that there are very few trans with VR cam streaming, however viewing the performer on a cinema-sized screen inside the headset is a far better experience than just plain 2D on a flat screen. Stripchat seems to be a tad slow in fully-equipping the VR interface with all of the functionality of the 2D control set.

Some performers use the Lovense Lush or Domi toy (which can be buzzed for various intensities and durations from their tip menus which vary in token cost from one to another) and can be paired with your own toy if you have one. The geography of it all is handy as performers in different time zones will give coverage throughout the day. It’s a great way to have an introduction to the wonderful world of trans as you interact with the person in real-time on a human level.