PDA

View Full Version : Time to flee Mississippi and South Dakota

natina
02-14-2023, 11:38 PM
South Dakota Passes First Law That Will Force Trans Kids to Detransition

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/south-dakota-passes-first-law-that-will-force-trans-kids-to-detransition/ar-AA17u7d1?li=BBnbfcL

natina
02-15-2023, 05:47 AM

natina
02-15-2023, 10:13 AM
Forced Detransitioning
in
Mississippi/South Dakota

zaphod
02-15-2023, 06:13 PM
These States need better ideas to occupy themselves with. Maybe convince them there are furries that require litter boxes in school restrooms? Let them dither!

Stavros
02-16-2023, 08:46 AM
"Time to flee Mississippi and South Dakota"
-and move to the USA...

thickmotherfucker
02-16-2023, 10:46 PM
I've been to both and those would be the last places I'd ever live by choice tbh

natina
02-17-2023, 06:49 AM
Ohio is a Detransition state also

Ohio Rep. behind bill limiting transgender care had never spoken to community

https://ohiocapitaljournal.com/2022/07/13/ohio-rep-behind-bill-limiting-transgender-care-had-never-spoken-to-community/

natina
02-17-2023, 06:50 AM
Ohio Detransition laws

HB454: BANNING AFFIRMING HEALTHCARE FOR MINORS
This bill is assigned to the Families, Aging, and Human Services Committee in the House. You can call the Committee Members Here:

*Update May 2022* The Department of Justice has issued this letter reinforcing Federal Nondiscrimination Obligations for trans youth.

This legislation is an extreme attack on affirming mental and medical care for LGBTQ+ youth modeled after similar legislation passed in Arkansas to significant national public and legal alarm, resulting in a Federal Judge blocking the measure in July of this year. According to a Williams Institute Brief on the topic, similar laws have been introduced in nine states, but passed in only one.

Banning affirming mental and medical care for minors goes against the recommended medical advice and would harm the mental and physical well-being of LGBTQ+ youth across the state, specially transgender and non-binary youth.

Gender-affirming medical care is recommended for transgender youth by the American Academy of Pediatricians and the Endocrine Society and is viewed by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) and the American Psychiatric Association (APA) as evidence-based patient care.

https://equalityohio.org/legislation/the-safe-act/

diddyboponTOP
03-13-2023, 09:18 AM
Who lives in those states any way? Toothless Hillbillies?

dc_guy_75
03-15-2023, 12:44 AM
The modern Republican Party is sure filled with the most awful people the United States is able to produce.

Before Trump, who knew that 40% of the American population were total pieces of shit? My perspective of my country sure has changed for the worse since he rode down his brass escalator.

filghy2
03-15-2023, 02:21 AM
I'm a hardcore MAGA Trump

Who lives in those states any way? Toothless Hillbillies?

I thought you hung out with those people