PDA

View Full Version : Nikita Dragun arrested for felony in Miami

Nikka
11-09-2022, 10:27 PM
https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/08/nikita-dragun-arrested-naked-hotel-pool-miami-felony-battery/?adid=social-twa

nikita dragun has been put in a men's jail and I think it is an important to remind folks that this kind of treatment is tantamount to sentencing a trans woman to be serially raped. Its a blatant violation of her 4th amendment protections against cruel and unusual punishment

Fitzcarraldo
11-09-2022, 11:09 PM
Florida's governor is very publicly anti-trans. Most of the state government and law enforcement are as well. Florida has one of the ridiculous bathroom laws as well.

ed_jaxon
11-10-2022, 05:09 AM
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/11/08/police-youtuber-nikita-dragun-arrested-after-walking-around-naked-at-miami-beach-hotel-pool/?outputType=amp

Video of her bond hearing. Something ain’t adding up.

Dudedude12345
11-10-2022, 05:11 AM
Fourth amendment is right to privacy, eighth amendment is the cruel and unusual punishment

I'm sorry but Nikita Dragun is known for being extremely problematic and Florida is an extreme red state, republicans here in the states aren't trans friendly and would rather throw her in a men's in prison. The good news is the judge presided over her is Mindy Glazer so she can pull strings to transfer her in a safer unit.

Also Nikita should grow up and stop acting like a child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh2Knmq8dt4

christianxxx
11-10-2022, 11:12 AM
the most shocking part of that is that when they gave her the bond amount and asked if she could pay it she didnt say yes immediately and had to think about it. Meanwhile it was like 3000-5000 dollars. How is that even possible for her not to have that kind of money just laying around?

Castor_Troy05
11-10-2022, 11:22 AM
the most shocking part of that is that when they gave her the bond amount and asked if she could pay it she didnt say yes immediately and had to think about it. Meanwhile it was like 3000-5000 dollars. How is that even possible for her not to have that kind of money just laying around?

I expect she’s used to other people playing for things for her, and doesn’t herself have that much disposable income

diddyboponTOP
11-10-2022, 01:34 PM
She should be in a men's prison if she has a cock and balls a TS just got a female pregnant and anyone who TS get raped in prison don't know much about that world. T girls are treated like goddesses men fight over them protect them etc it's a girl in a place some people will never see one again I know so many people who did long bids and not one ever saw a T girl raped. The girls get who ever they want and all the sex they want everyone knows TS are super hot and hormey all the time since they still have their male sex drives y girls are not females and this nonsense needs to stop that's going on today pretend gender isn't a thing etc years ago t girls were proud to be trans girls they didn't want to be ok the same box as females and many viewed the girls that swore they were natural females as mentally ill. If I dress up like a chick I deserve to be in a female prison? Makes no fuckin sense plus the strength issues females can not beat t girls and prison is a warrior structurey homeboy Chris is dead now he got shot in his throat after coming out of prison his last bod he died at 30 spent 16 of those years in prison He had a TS Girlfriend in prison it made his bid fly by.
I hate these new PS liberal world views

Fitzcarraldo
11-10-2022, 03:20 PM
She should be in a men's prison if she has a cock and balls a TS just got a female pregnant and anyone who TS get raped in prison don't know much about that world. T girls are treated like goddesses men fight over them protect them etc it's a girl in a place some people will never see one again I know so many people who did long bids and not one ever saw a T girl raped. The girls get who ever they want and all the sex they want everyone knows TS are super hot and hormey all the time since they still have their male sex drives y girls are not females and this nonsense needs to stop that's going on today pretend gender isn't a thing etc years ago t girls were proud to be trans girls they didn't want to be ok the same box as females and many viewed the girls that swore they were natural females as mentally ill. If I dress up like a chick I deserve to be in a female prison? Makes no fuckin sense plus the strength issues females can not beat t girls and prison is a warrior structurey homeboy Chris is dead now he got shot in his throat after coming out of prison his last bod he died at 30 spent 16 of those years in prison He had a TS Girlfriend in prison it made his bid fly by.

Goddamn man, could you give your diarrhea of the keyboard a fucking rest? You ramble on constantly about how transwomen love you and then you ramble on with anti-trans bullshit like this. Just STFU.

Castor_Troy05
11-10-2022, 03:28 PM
Nikita is 5ft3, 120lbs, and post op, she should be nowhere near the men’s prisons. This diddy bop moron is a chaser with awfully transphobic views outside of imaginary tales of them bouncing on his dick.

Dudedude12345
11-10-2022, 04:00 PM
After all the money she made doing stupid shit she should have enough money to have an defense attorney and to pay bail

Murmdrum
11-11-2022, 04:57 AM
Goddamn man, could you give your diarrhea of the keyboard a fucking rest? You ramble on constantly about how transwomen love you and then you ramble on with anti-trans bullshit like this. Just STFU.

very well said and to the point

Lorca81
11-11-2022, 07:12 PM

Considering the popularity of her YouTube channel, it’s totally shocking! Her initial bail was $5,000 upon arrest, but the judge reduced that to a $1,000 bond for the felony and $500 for each misdemeanor at the bail hearing. That’s a total of only $2,000. She was also given an appointed public defender, which is always means tested based on income, assets and financial obligations to dependents, balanced against the seriousness of the charges. Where I practice, anyone who makes more than ~$50k and doesn’t have kids usually can’t get a public defender, unless they’re charged with a super-serious felony.

giovanni_hotel
11-12-2022, 09:26 PM
I don't know where you live, but in the DMV a court will appoint you a public defender if you simply ask for one. They aren't checking your finances to see if you can afford a defense attorney.

christianxxx
11-12-2022, 09:27 PM
Nikita is 5ft3, 120lbs, and post op, she should be nowhere near the men’s prisons. This diddy bop moron is a chaser with awfully transphobic views outside of imaginary tales of them bouncing on his dick.

are you sure she is post op? i thought otherwise

Castor_Troy05
11-13-2022, 09:46 AM
I’ll concede I’m not sure, I assumed

Stavros
11-13-2022, 12:20 PM
Well at least we know she is guilty! She is guilty, right?

GroobySteven
11-13-2022, 07:25 PM
I've never heard of this person.
I could Google her - but I'm lazy (and busy) - can anyone tell me why she's famous in a few sentences?

Dudedude12345
11-13-2022, 09:27 PM
I could Google her - but I'm lazy (and busy) - can anyone tell me why she's famous in a few sentences?

TL/DR: She creates controversy like blackfishing, trying to get with a guy only to dump him because he's bisexual and promoting a garbage rap song by stamping "DICK" on photos of dead transwomen. She been a pain in the ass on YouTube for years because when people call out her behavior she calls them transphobic. Recently a hotel had to call the cops because she was drunkingly walking in the pool area naked and when they went to tell her to calm down she threw water on the cops which is why she was arrested

GroobySteven
11-14-2022, 01:46 AM
TL/DR: She creates controversy like blackfishing, trying to get with a guy only to dump him because he's bisexual and promoting a garbage rap song by stamping "DICK" on photos of dead transwomen. She been a pain in the ass on YouTube for years because when people call out her behavior she calls them transphobic. Recently a hotel had to call the cops because she was drunkingly walking in the pool area naked and when they went to tell her to calm down she threw water on the cops which is why she was arrested

Urgh - it's people like this that tarnish all girls.

Herkyalert
11-14-2022, 06:42 AM

Nobody gives a shit what you think.

Stavros
11-14-2022, 08:11 AM

How many 'internet influencers' are convinced they are really really important and behave badly in public? To me the issue here is whether or not her behaviour merits the punishment she has so far received. Making a fool of oneself in public and throwing water on a cop doesn't merit anything more than being locked up for the night. I sometimes think you overdo things in the US when it comes to minor infringements of the law. Was anyone injured? Did anyone die? I am not defending her, and she sounds a bit of a nutter, but prison?

christianxxx
11-14-2022, 06:38 PM

1. she's beautiful
2. she has a catchy stage name
3. she is friends/colleagues/frenemies with many other famous youtube influencers
4. she is trans
5. she has a popular beauty/makeup brand
6. she has a popular social media presence

christianxxx
11-14-2022, 06:40 PM
How many 'internet influencers' are convinced they are really really important and behave badly in public? To me the issue here is whether or not her behaviour merits the punishment she has so far received. Making a fool of oneself in public and throwing water on a cop doesn't merit anything more than being locked up for the night. I sometimes think you overdo things in the US when it comes to minor infringements of the law. Was anyone injured? Did anyone die? I am not defending her, and she sounds a bit of a nutter, but prison?

she absolutely knew that the consequences would be relatively light and the buzz around her would be huge. So if your channel and social media presence begins to sag and lose steam...doing something outrageous and newsworthy/clickbaity is very helpful to her bottom line. All publicity is good publicity for social media influencers (unless they stab their boyfriend to death, run to hawaii, and transfer 2 million bucks into your dads bank account)

Dudedude12345
11-14-2022, 06:55 PM

It's still assault, she should've known Florida will put her in a men's unit once she broke the law

Stavros
11-14-2022, 08:24 PM
It's still assault, she should've known Florida will put her in a men's unit once she broke the law

Yes, but -is this not a good time to expose the idiocy of the way the law is interpreted in Florida, a sledgehammer to crack a nut? I am tempted to say something like 'lighten up dudes, it was a stunt, drunken or not, so slap her on the wrist and get on with life' -this may be how De Santis wants things, to toughen people up, to single out, as he did the other day, anyone and everyone he says is 'woke', whatever that means.

Nikita may not be the best example, but there is a wider agenda here, and locking people up for minor offences ought to be the issue on people's minds. Had she been waving a gun around, would the police have shot her dead? Something is out of control in your country, in some of your States, and I don't think excuses work anymore.

SanDiegoPervySage
11-15-2022, 02:10 AM
Yes, but -is this not a good time to expose the idiocy of the way the law is interpreted in Florida, a sledgehammer to crack a nut? I am tempted to say something like 'lighten up dudes, it was a stunt, drunken or not, so slap her on the wrist and get on with life' -this may be how De Santis wants things, to toughen people up, to single out, as he did the other day, anyone and everyone he says is 'woke', whatever that means.

Nikita may not be the best example, but there is a wider agenda here, and locking people up for minor offences ought to be the issue on people's minds. Had she been waving a gun around, would the police have shot her dead? Something is out of control in your country, in some of your States, and I don't think excuses work anymore.

I wouldn't say anything is really being exposed. If DeSantis' public profile hasn't been damaged over the last 3 or 4 years, throwing some trans woman, influencer or not, in jail present day over this won't do anything to do so either. The lines have been drawn long ago and putting people born as a male into women's has even more pushback than making a Marvel character gay. The ones siding DeSantis are largely the tough on crime types anyway. As long as the police aren't telling them to not storm the capitol, enforcing mask mandates or preventing them from harassing unarmed protesters, the police and the legal system as a whole have nothing to worry about to the pro police crowd.

iluvtransgurls
11-16-2022, 01:26 PM
First off, Florida is not anti trans, or transphobic.

You can be what you want to be here, just don't force it down others throats, and keep public decency in mind.

Most don't care one way or the other down here.

My wife and I had gay friends (her co workers, and now my friends. They are awesome btw) come in from out of state and expected the pitchforks and torches treatment. They were pleasantly surprised at how neutral and non caring about sexual orientation everyone is. They are entertaining moving here from Colorado too.

Florida is all about personal choice, not any particular ideology being forced upon anyone. That is fair, IMO.

Side story: there was a trans dude working at a fast food joint a while back. He/she looked like a 50 year old man with makeup and a feminine haircut. I noticed a few people weirded out by it. Most didn't care.

Also florida is a biological state. GG in women's sports and bathrooms, GM in thier own. I would venture to say that if you looked like the fast food employee, you might have issues navigating the women's bathroom. If you look like Carrie emberlynn or something, you'd not get a second look.

Regarding the criminal above, sounds like a typical self involved young person. She got what she wanted.....attention.

Florida, as well as any hotel, have rules against public nudity. Violate that, go to jail. Keep in mind, you will go to biological jail. Nobody gets special favors. Reason being is that any guy can claim he's trans and be housed with women, where he is free to do whatever to them.
There can be no lines to blur because it's a slippery slope when you do.

Now, splashing water on police? That is assault. You will be treated VERY harshly when you do that. Had she just complied, it would have been an overnight stay. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.
Hopefully, this is an eye opener for her. I am sure it sucks, but laws are laws. Don't like them, go somewhere else. There aren't p many places that accept this kind of behavior though. They might arrest you and release right away at best. But that only says one thing: that it's OK the behave in this manner. Then you go and pull it in areas that have stricter laws.

Try doing crap like this in the middle east or some Asian countries and see what happens.
Play by the rules, don't expect them to cater to you.

Stavros
11-16-2022, 02:47 PM
Florida, as well as any hotel, have rules against public nudity. Violate that, go to jail.

Now, splashing water on police? That is assault. You will be treated VERY harshly when you do that. Had she just complied, it would have been an overnight stay. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.

Your comments underline the problem -in what civilized democracy does public nudity when illegal require a prison sentence? The expense alone is plain daft. Don't you have community service in the US/Florida?

Come on, a cop who is probably 6 foot tall and two feet across is not going to collapse because water is splashed on his face. It might be childish behaviour, but assault? That is just something a lawyer dreamed up years ago so they could lock up students protesting Vietnam, or Black people who wanted the right to vote. Tread on a cop's toe? Assault. Pinch his bum? Assault.

You need to reform your laws, because from this side of the pond, your reactions to minor misdemeanours is excessive.

Fitzcarraldo
11-16-2022, 05:01 PM

You can be what you want to be here, just don't force it down others throats, and keep public decency in mind.

https://www.them.us/story/florida-education-trans-inclusive-bathrooms

Luke Warm
11-17-2022, 05:07 AM
Come on, a cop who is probably 6 foot tall and two feet across is not going to collapse because water is splashed on his face. It might be childish behaviour, but assault? That is just something a lawyer dreamed up years ago so they could lock up students protesting Vietnam, or Black people who wanted the right to vote. Tread on a cop's toe? Assault. Pinch his bum? Assault.

You need to reform your laws, because from this side of the pond, your reactions to minor misdemeanours is excessive.

You don’t understand the legal definition of “assault” and are maybe confusing it with “battery”. If I ran up to you and started shouting in your face, it could be considered assault.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/assault

You also expressed confusion about what “woke” means… it’s basically the current version of “politically correct” or PC.

Stavros
11-17-2022, 05:15 AM
You don’t understand the legal definition of “assault” and are maybe confusing it with “battery”. If I ran up to you and started shouting in your face, it could be considered assault.

You also expressed confusion about what “woke” means… it’s basically the current version of “politically correct” or PC.

I do understand the legal definition of Assault, I just think it is often silly and an example of the excessive harsh punishment that you inflict on people in the US. The Obama Administration did something to end the practice of sending people to prison for a third offence, for minor offences, and the law on Assault can be changed, you don't need a revolution to do it. Nikita behaved badly, but the punishment doesn't fit 'the crime', and in the end, nobody comes out of this with a secure reputation.

Again, I know why people use the word 'Woke' I am just being pedantic because it is grammatically incorrect and I don't like it. Why not just tell American citizens the truth: 'we don't like you, and are going to take away your Constitutional, and your legal rights'-?

diddyboponTOP
11-17-2022, 02:57 PM
I do understand the legal definition of Assault, I just think it is often silly and an example of the excessive harsh punishment that you inflict on people in the US. The Obama Administration did something to end the practice of sending people to prison for a third offence, for minor offences, and the law on Assault can be changed, you don't need a revolution to do it. Nikita behaved badly, but the punishment doesn't fit 'the crime', and in the end, nobody comes out of this with a secure reputation.

Again, I know why people use the word 'Woke' I am just being pedantic because it is grammatically incorrect and I don't like it. Why not just tell American citizens the truth: 'we don't like you, and are going to take away your Constitutional, and your legal rights'-?

So true dude, and thanks for saying that, the reason I'm a die hard Trump supporter is that he's the only one who can truly make America America again, These liberals have gone too liberal and too far with their nonsense.

Stavros
11-17-2022, 04:25 PM
So true dude, and thanks for saying that, the reason I'm a die hard Trump supporter is that he's the only one who can truly make America America again, These liberals have gone too liberal and too far with their nonsense.

Is this satire?

It is Trump, De Santis and people like them who have declared war on America. If that is what you support, does it mean you support their attacks on the rights of Trans Americans?

The American Revolution was a Liberal Revolution. To be a Conservative in 1776 was to be loyal to the King -maybe that is today's definition too, and we all know who thinks he is 'King', but let's leave it there as it is not germane to the thread.

Nikita, I understand is out of prison now anyway, and banned from that Hotel, be that punishment or relief for all concerned.

Fitzcarraldo
11-17-2022, 05:51 PM
Is this satire?

It is Trump, De Santis and people like them who have declared war on America. If that is what you support, does it mean you support their attacks on the rights of Trans Americans?

The American Revolution was a Liberal Revolution. To be a Conservative in 1776 was to be loyal to the King -maybe that is today's definition too, and we all know who thinks he is 'King', but let's leave it there as it is not germane to the thread.

Nikita, I understand is out of prison now anyway, and banned from that Hotel, be that punishment or relief for all concerned.

shiddyhoponPOP would be a lot more entertaining if his ramblings were satirical, but they're just endless BS ramblings. He's an egotistical Italian from New York whose glory days are long gone, so he identifies with another egotist from New York whose glory days are long gone and can't STFU.

NormallyNorm
11-17-2022, 11:09 PM
According to the DailyMail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11413723/Nikita-Dragun-arrest-Jail-DENIES-transgender-influencers-claim-detained-mens-prison.html

"Despite Dragun's legal status as a female, her arrest affidavit said she wanted to be 'recognized as a male.'

'[Dragun] appears as a female but would like to be recognized as a male,' the affidavit read, according to NBC News.

It also said she used male 'he' and 'him' pronouns - despite her using female pronouns for several years."

It sounds like she(?) got placed in a men's prison partly because of how they identified. I think as a general rule trans women should be put in women's prison unless there's good reason to suspect they actually are just dudes taking advantage of the system or will be a danger to other women, but it sounds like they placed Nikita where he/she claimed to belong.

Castor_Troy05
11-18-2022, 10:01 AM
You just keep getting dumber and dumber with every post you make. Why the fuck are you even on this site with the neanderthalic views you have?

Dudedude12345
11-21-2022, 10:49 PM
I doubt they will put her in a women's unit after what happened recently

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/nj-trans-prisoner-impregnated-2-inmates-transferred-mens-facility-rcna38947

The only thing they can do is put her in solitary

mildcigar_2001
11-23-2022, 12:57 AM
I think we as a society need to stop even remotely catering to the "needs" of criminals be they trans folks or otherwise.

If you have a cock and balls, and you break the law then you should be men's jail/prison.

If trans persons are concerned about ending up in a men's jail (they should be doubly careful about not breaking the law let alone be assaulting law enforcement officers).

PEPE3Z
11-23-2022, 04:36 AM
Florida's governor is very publicly anti-trans. Most of the state government and law enforcement are as well. Florida has one of the ridiculous bathroom laws as well.

This is a Court ruling, what has the Governor to do with it ?.

Stavros
11-23-2022, 08:57 AM
I think we as a society need to stop even remotely catering to the "needs" of criminals be they trans folks or otherwise.

If you have a cock and balls, and you break the law then you should be men's jail/prison.

If trans persons are concerned about ending up in a men's jail (they should be doubly careful about not breaking the law let alone be assaulting law enforcement officers).

One more time: you Americans need to review the meaning of crime and punishment. Nikita made a fool of herself, threw water on a cop. Nobody died, nobody was injured, nobody was threatened with the loss of life or injury. Poor cop, got a wet face! Maybe he wasn't a proper cop but had the III Percent Emblem sewed onto his uniform, like so many do.

Maybe lock her up for the night in a prison cell, but prison a waste of everyone's time and money. And it makes you in America look needlessly harsh, vindictive, and petty. If you want to act like you are in Iran or Afghanistan, stop criticising those countries. Trump did a deal with the Taliban, it doesn't mean you have to follow him.

Fitzcarraldo
11-23-2022, 01:11 PM
This is a Court ruling, what has the Governor to do with it ?.

https://www.glaad.org/gap/ron-desantis

Voices
11-24-2022, 08:25 AM

My wife and I had gay friends (her co workers, and now my friends. They are awesome btw) come in from out of state and expected the pitchforks and torches treatment. They were pleasantly surprised at how neutral and non caring about sexual orientation everyone is. They are entertaining moving here from Colorado too.

Florida is all about personal choice, not any particular ideology being forced upon anyone. That is fair, IMO.

Side story: there was a trans dude working at a fast food joint a while back. He/she looked like a 50 year old man with makeup and a feminine haircut. I noticed a few people weirded out by it. Most didn't care.

Also florida is a biological state. GG in women's sports and bathrooms, GM in thier own. I would venture to say that if you looked like the fast food employee, you might have issues navigating the women's bathroom. If you look like Carrie emberlynn or something, you'd not get a second look.

Regarding the criminal above, sounds like a typical self involved young person. She got what she wanted.....attention.

Florida, as well as any hotel, have rules against public nudity. Violate that, go to jail. Keep in mind, you will go to biological jail. Nobody gets special favors. Reason being is that any guy can claim he's trans and be housed with women, where he is free to do whatever to them.
There can be no lines to blur because it's a slippery slope when you do.

Hopefully, this is an eye opener for her. I am sure it sucks, but laws are laws. Don't like them, go somewhere else. There aren't p many places that accept this kind of behavior though. They might arrest you and release right away at best. But that only says one thing: that it's OK the behave in this manner. Then you go and pull it in areas that have stricter laws.

Try doing crap like this in the middle east or some Asian countries and see what happens.
Play by the rules, don't expect them to cater to you.

Well said. I can't walk around naked by a pool in Florida either and throw water at cops. Has nothing to do with thinking if I should have a penis or a vagina.

No one is allowed to be assaulted in any way. Trans people aren't excluded when they're doing the assaulting. Especially when you're doing it to a cop. Just look up Veronica Bolina.

Sorry, but if you have a penis, you go to a men's prison. Sylvia Boots has been in one for how long? Is she dead? No.

GroobySteven
11-24-2022, 11:04 AM

So if someone has a cock and balls that makes them a man, and if they have a vagina that makes them an woman?

mildcigar_2001
11-24-2022, 10:23 PM
So if someone has a cock and balls that makes them a man, and if they have a vagina that makes them an woman?

That is pretty much how it works.

Obviously I like transexuals if I am visiting your forum, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

I get that transexuals like to think of themselves as women, and so do the people that visit this forum.

However, we are getting away from common sense when we started sending trannies to women's' prisons.

As I said in my original post, transsexuals need to be extra careful not to break the law if they don't want to end up in men's prison (and all that entails).

I'm tired of coddling criminals (trannies included).

I think we all have seen what has happened to S.F., NYC, and LA when they have tried soft on crime policies.

For those who are concerned about "trans rights," I am willing to bet these soft on crime policies have let to increased victimization for the trans community. Just imagine that you are afraid to ride the subway for fear of being attacked, etc.

GroobySteven
11-25-2022, 01:03 AM
That is pretty much how it works.

Obviously I like transexuals if I am visiting your forum, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

I get that transexuals like to think of themselves as women, and so do the people that visit this forum.

However, we are getting away from common sense when we started sending trannies to women's' prisons.

As I said in my original post, transsexuals need to be extra careful not to break the law if they don't want to end up in men's prison (and all that entails).

I'm tired of coddling criminals (trannies included).

I think we all have seen what has happened to S.F., NYC, and LA when they have tried soft on crime policies.

For those who are concerned about "trans rights," I am willing to bet these soft on crime policies have let to increased victimization for the trans community. Just imagine that you are afraid to ride the subway for fear of being attacked, etc.

So I guess you're comfortable enough to know that you are gay if you believe transsexuals are men?

So if a trans person has surgery, then in your eyes they wouldn't be a man?

Keep using the word 'trannies' if you want removing from this forum - and we should all be concerned with 'trans rights'.

Lorca81
11-28-2022, 01:33 AM

Blaire White, who knows Nikita Dragun, talked about this on her podcast, and said Nikita is postop. Apparently she suffers from bipolar disorder, was in a manic state when this incident occurred, and checked herself into an in-patent mental health program (aka, mental hospital) after making bail.

Dudedude12345
02-08-2024, 04:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XD1BJa7hQM?si=gEVVDpsPl8CcHSIM

Nikka
02-09-2024, 06:32 PM
Blaire White, who knows Nikita Dragun, talked about this on her podcast, and said Nikita is postop. Apparently she suffers from bipolar disorder, was in a manic state when this incident occurred, and checked herself into an in-patent mental health program (aka, mental hospital) after making bail.

nikita is pre op, after the hotel incident she opened a onlyfans account and show her cock

PEPE3Z
02-10-2024, 03:39 AM
https://www.glaad.org/gap/ron-desantis

So what ?. Its still a judge who sends someone that committed a felony to prison, and that is the right thing to do, despite the gender of the inmate.

Fitzcarraldo
02-10-2024, 06:30 AM
So what ?. Its still a judge who sends someone that committed a felony to prison, and that is the right thing to do, despite the gender of the inmate.

You asked about the governor (over two months ago). I gave you reference material.

Goddamn, I had to go back forever to find what this was about. You asked me about the governor based on this comment from me:
"Florida's governor is very publicly anti-trans. Most of the state government and law enforcement are as well. Florida has one of the ridiculous bathroom laws as well."

I was providing context for trans discrimination in my state.