PDA

View Full Version : #groobynewbie - New Girls Debuting in First Shoots.

GroobySteven
10-18-2022, 08:58 PM
We debut a lot of girls across our networks. Many appear just the once and don't return (for varying reasons), some become regular features and a few superstars. Almost every trans model has debuted with us, because we have producers working all over the world, because we spend more on reaching new models and providing a good working environment for them, and because we're willing to give new and unseen girls a shot. Other companies, 'poach' the models we've debuting, letting us do the hard work of testing and finding models, as well as introducing them and getting them a following. It's fine, as our business model is finding the next models while they're always playing catch up - although it would be nice to give us a little credit.

So this thread will be the new girls debuting, as it happens. Starting this week 18th Oct 2022.

GroobySteven
10-18-2022, 09:01 PM
Riley Parker
GroobyGirls.com

Her 1st set debuted 2 weeks ago - but as we've just begun, her second set debuted today.

Hi I'm Riley Parker! I'm a 29 year old camgirl. I love to show off my body and I'm excited to do more studio shoots. My tits are all natural and I've been growing out my hair for 5 years! I can't wait for you to watch my videos so you can see what I can really do!

GroobySteven
10-22-2022, 11:24 AM
Sasha Da Doll
BlackTgirls.com

Rating 5/5 on site right now and great feedback.

"Here is a brand new 22 year old from Georgia that's sure to please those who like the thicker girls, and with an exceptionally pretty face. Sasha's taller than she looks and well proportioned, with an incredible big round ass that looks so inviting, and big boobs, with enlarged brown nipples."

GroobySteven
10-25-2022, 09:17 PM
Hiya! I'm Echo Screams! I'm 5'7", 28 years old, livin' it up in California! Y'alls lil west coast succubus. I'm a pleaser at heart, whether I'm sucking and fucking or submitting to the will of my masters, nothing gets me off more than getting you off.

But when I'm not being railed mindless... in my day to day I'm a metal vocalist, a horror artist, and have dangerous obsession with playing with fire. I may seem intimidating, but I'm as socially awkward, silly, and as goofy as they come... I really cant take anything seriouslyfor too long! seriously Haha But hey who doesn’t want to fuck an easily excitable succubus??

GroobySteven
10-26-2022, 05:25 PM
Lucy Steel
BobsTgirls.com

A brand new girl today, Lucy Steel is a 26 year old from Texas in her first professional shoot. I don't know whether she is a student or not - but she's got that look and vibe where you can imagine it - living next door, giving you a glimpse of that super sweet round ass under the skirt, giving you the sweetest smile... and then inviting herself round to study with you.
Lucy has a great look and vibe - and I think she'll be popular here. A fresh, natural body with puffy boobs, a small but hard cock and a cute, natural face with some gorgeous eyes and full lips.

bryanferryfan2
10-27-2022, 08:31 PM
Sasha Da Doll
BlackTgirls.com

Rating 5/5 on site right now and great feedback.

"Here is a brand new 22 year old from Georgia that's sure to please those who like the thicker girls, and with an exceptionally pretty face. Sasha's taller than she looks and well proportioned, with an incredible big round ass that looks so inviting, and big boobs, with enlarged brown nipples."

Damn, she's a brick house. Love'em thick!

GroobySteven
10-29-2022, 04:42 PM
Spite
GroobyGirls.com

I feel like I'm looking at a character in a Neil Gaiman novel, and that's only further enhanced by her name 'Spite'. And it looks like she's bad enough to tease you to the point of no return, only to Spite you out of your orgasm.
She's an electrifying performer, with a unique look and when she debuted on Femout.xxx (as Liquid Jane) her sets were some of the best of the year (especially the girl/girl with Kerri LaBouche).
Slim, long waifish body, big cock and a fan of big dildos - she's a really different and exciting model.

psmith
11-03-2022, 12:58 AM
Lucy Steel
BobsTgirls.com

A brand new girl today, Lucy Steel is a 26 year old from Texas in her first professional shoot. I don't know whether she is a student or not - but she's got that look and vibe where you can imagine it - living next door, giving you a glimpse of that super sweet round ass under the skirt, giving you the sweetest smile... and then inviting herself round to study with you.
Lucy has a great look and vibe - and I think she'll be popular here. A fresh, natural body with puffy boobs, a small but hard cock and a cute, natural face with some gorgeous eyes and full lips.

Lucy Steel is so cute. Look forward to more of her.

GroobySteven
11-06-2022, 08:29 PM
Twilli Tivianne
GroobyGirls.com

A brand new model debuting this week, Twilli is a 26 year old, Filipino-Chinese girl from Washington State, and this is her first shoot.
I know how many of you like to see girls in glasses - and with her long, straight hair this 5ft 5 bundle of fun is going to excite many. Twilli is 100% bottom and loves getting fucked (as well as sucking) - her application asked her LIKES and she answered 'i like dick lol'.
Nice smooth body, a plump ass and a butt plug.

GroobySteven
11-06-2022, 08:31 PM
Saphira Blue
GroobyGirls.com

Quite the little starlet delivered by Radius Dark this week for November's Model of the Month. 20-something year old Saphira, is a brand new cutie who I think is going to be a big hit. Her smile alone, brightens up my day.
Lovely natural looks, a sweet toned body with pretty much perfect boobs and nipples, lovely skin and a long, uncut cock that easily gets hard and makes her look off-balance!
This is a girl I want to see a lot more of her, and why she was only filmed a couple of weeks ago and was an instant choice for Model of the Month.

GroobySteven
11-06-2022, 08:34 PM
Laylani
BlackTgirls.com

What a gorgeous new girl we're featuring today - and as soon as we saw her, then she had to be Model of the Month. This Korean-Jamaican girl from Atlanta applied directly to the site and Omar was on it!
She's got simply stunning and unique beauty and at a sweet 19 years of age, she's only going to get better.
You are one of the first to see the birth of a new trans (potential) starlet - savor and bask in her beauty.

GroobySteven
11-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Sylvie Sommers
Femout.xxx

Statuesque Sylvie Sommers is a 29 year old from Seattle and is debuting today. She has all the curves in all the right places, from those shapely legs and thighs, to her round ass and a lovely boobs with some of the sexiest nipples I've see for a while!
In this intro scene by Radius Dark, Sylvie shows us all her best bits including her feet both in fish net stockings and without, as well as lots of body shots and a sizeable cock that is hard and standing firmly to attention.

GroobySteven
11-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Temptress River
BobsTgirls.com

Her Grooby debut is today - and this is the first professional shoot for this cute 26 year old Texas tgirl!
Temptress River is quite the exhibitionist - and loves to show off and impress - teasing us here with her sexy body, a super sweet butt and a selection of toys that she enjoys.
A slim, feminine body with some lovely natural boobs and pink nipples sticking out hard - a perfectly, pristine circumcised cock that's hard and wanting attention.
A really nice first set and we look forward to more of her.

GroobySteven
11-06-2022, 08:44 PM
Luna Logan
BobsTgirls.com

Welcome to Luna Logan who debuts in the Groobyverse today!
She's a long drink of water, with legs that go for miles, a lean sexy body with some pretty much perfect boobs and a cute face. This 6ft sweetie is 20 years old, and originally from Georgia.I do love a girl who can wear a sexy red dress, thigh high stockings and finish the outfit with a pair of High-Tops!Luna is a hot new model, who we hope to see a bunch more of in the coming months.

GroobySteven
11-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Playgirl Stefani
BobsTgirls.com

Playgirl looking for Playboy to play ball.
Welcome to our latest debut model, Playgirl Stefani from Illinois. This 24 year old, has lovely smooth skin, with some gorgeous boobs and perky pink nipples. She's got some nice curves, a round ass and a sweet looking cock.
Playgirl Stefani likes boys and girls - so is an equal opportunity fucker.
A nice debut set from this new model.

marcome2
11-06-2022, 11:01 PM
Temptress River
BobsTgirls.com

Her Grooby debut is today - and this is the first professional shoot for this cute 26 year old Texas tgirl!
Temptress River is quite the exhibitionist - and loves to show off and impress - teasing us here with her sexy body, a super sweet butt and a selection of toys that she enjoys.
A slim, feminine body with some lovely natural boobs and pink nipples sticking out hard - a perfectly, pristine circumcised cock that's hard and wanting attention.
A really nice first set and we look forward to more of her.

Wow!

GroobySteven
11-23-2022, 04:05 PM
Miss America Meat
Black-Tgirls.com

There are some curves on Miss America Meat, that will have some of you salivating and biting at the bit to get your teeth into. This 5ft 5, 20-something year old cutie from Ohio, knows she has an awesome ass, and loves to show it off.
There is more awesomeness, watching her strip from her tight green dress, which hugs her figure, her big eyes drawing you in as she displays those wonderful boobs, perfect curves and a nice big cock.

GroobySteven
11-23-2022, 04:10 PM
Dahlia Doom
GroobyGirls.com

Here's a nice new girl to enjoy.
Dahlia is a 26 year old originally from Michigan. She's keen to be filmed, and show us everything she's got and as a born exhibitionist, being in front of the camera really gets her going. Dahlia has some of the sweetest boobs and greatest nipples I've seen in a while - beautiful - pink, perky, puffy and pierced. Sitting on her lean toned body, she has a great look and with her erect penis sticking out like an arrow - it's quite the visual.
This is a sexy girl, she knows it and she wants to share it with you.

GroobySteven
11-23-2022, 04:14 PM
Kitty Bell
Femout.xxx

What a great looking #groobynewbie we have for you today from Moe. This long, lean sweetie from the Pacific North-West is 21 years old, and has a super sexy look and vibe. Dressed in white, with stay-up silk stockings, Kitty slowly undresses - teasing us with her smooth legs, as the stockings come down - showing her nubile breasts as she releases her bra, with perky pink nipples and her stiffening cock as it strains to release from her panties.
Really an awesome debut from a model we hope to see on this site, and our other sites in the near future.

GroobySteven
11-23-2022, 04:16 PM
Chelly Charms
Femout.xxx

Brand new for today, Chelly Charms a brand new cute 20-something year old Asian-American girl from New Jersey. She's almost got a sweet and innocent look ... almost ... but delve a little deeper and she's quite the sex minx.
Tall, slim, long legs, small budding breasts with dark perky nipples, an awesome round butt, a cute smile and dimples and a nice sized hard cock - she's quite the exhibitionist and very photogenic.
If you are into feet, check out the end of the photoshoot!

GroobySteven
11-29-2022, 02:34 PM
Alice Cirilla
GroobyGirls.com

Alice Cirilla. She's a very pretty 25 year old from Arkansas and I think she's going to have quite the following on this site. I love the Southern Belle, off the shoulder top and net stockings - how could one not want to lift up that skirt and see what was underneath?

A lovely smooth body, with pristine skin and just the right amount of curves on her perfect boobs, and round ass. You've got to love those pink, perky nipples also.

A really nice debut set of a girl I'm sure we're going to want to see more of.

GroobySteven
11-29-2022, 03:29 PM
Channel Star
Femout.xxx

Direct from Madrid, Spain this is Channel Star - originally from Colombia. She's 27 - and a little sexy minx who loves fucking and sucking with guys and is always on the look out for more.
This scene has her stripping off her pink panties as her big, uncut cock springs loose and she masturbates while playing with her smooth balls - and stretched smooth asshole.

GroobySteven
11-30-2022, 07:35 PM
Leha Lake
GroobyGirls

Quite the rarity, I don't think I can recall another model from Indian ethnicity on this site, and when Leha applied I thought she looked awesome - when Omar delivered the photos, we were not disappointed. Leha is simply gorgeous. She has a beautiful face, with high cheekbones and big eyes. The body is super sexy - toned with a flat tummy, shapely legs a lovely ass and check out those breasts with the large areolas which hang beautifully.
Really one of the prettiest, sexiest and most exciting debut shoots I've seen for a while.

GroobySteven
12-02-2022, 09:41 PM
Ashly Baker
Femout.xxx

A brand new girl debuting today. 21 year old Ashly Baker, has a unique look and is super cute, and highly sexed.
This is some of the whitest skin I've seen on any model, and those pink puffy nipples contrast beautifully on it, with their piercings catching the light. With her bright red full lips, and her colored hair, she's quite the sight.
An auspicious debut from this cutie and we're looking forward to seeing more.

GroobySteven
12-02-2022, 09:42 PM
Ally Foxx
Femout.xxx

A sweet debut shoot for this curvy, little Mexican girl in Las Vegas. Ally loves spending her time dressing up in sexy outfits and calling you "daddy". Ally is vers and love to fuck just as much as she loves getting fucked!

GroobySteven
12-02-2022, 09:44 PM
Scarlett Rose
Femout.xxx

Welcoming a brand new girl to the site today! Scarlett Rose (there are at least two other girls who go by that name) is a 26 yr old newbie from Colorado.
Thick of thigh, perky of breast she told us that 'she likes to disobey her dominant partner, and then be put in her place'. She's recently got into BDSM and getting tied up and she's exploring the possibilities this has to offer.

GroobySteven
12-02-2022, 09:46 PM
Nadja Winters
BobsTgirls.com

5ft 8, 26 year old Ohioan, Nadja Winters went to shoot in the East Coast and we managed to get Xena to grab a couple of sweet sets of this brand new girl.
She's got an innocent look, until she undresses and the piercings in those rather fabulous puffy pink nipples, and the wider gauge metal through her penis and perineum take away that innocence and introduce us to this very naughty, super sexual girl.
She loves anal, loves getting filled and when the fuck machine came out, she became a very happy girl.

GroobySteven
12-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Liza Belle
Black-Tgirls.com

I see a lot of new models every year, and I've been doing this for 26 years so when I get a model delivered from a producer that literally makes me go 'Wow!' then she must be someone special, and it only happens a few times a year. Model of the Month for December (ending 2022 strong) is just one of those models. Liza Belle's natural, no-frills absolute beauty shines through these photos and presents a model with confidence, sex appeal and leaving you wanting more, much more.
She's 23, she's from Oregon ... and I hope we're going to see a lot more of Liza Belle.

GroobySteven
12-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Ghost
Bobs-Tgirls.com

Debuting our latest #groobynewbie, give a big welcome to Ghost, a 5ft 155lb, Korean-American from Minneapolis, who applied a few months ago and Omar was in the area recently.
I love to see a new model, who knows exactly how to work a camera - and Ghost can do that. She's got gorgeous looks, and a sexy vibe about her, she knows just how to pose to show off the best of that body, with a cute round ass, perfect boobs and a very pretty face.
Smooth and very sexy. Let's see more?
P.S. Due to a technical glitch parts of the interview portion of the video were lost. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

GroobySteven
12-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Marina Moonstone
Femout.xxx

33 year old Marina from Colorado applied directly to the site, and it just so happened that Radius was on a current trip to her state, so was able to get her in for a shoot!
She likes a gothy style and starts the shoot in tight shorts and top, which she slowly removes to reveal her body with small boobs, and a stiffening cock. She has a nice big ass which she loves to show off (and she's 100% bottom!) so enjoy the view from behind as Marina bends over!

GroobySteven
12-08-2022, 01:07 PM
Sonya Harvard
Tgirl40.com

What a hottie Dave Khull has just delivered. This mega-MILF from Spain is Sonya Harvard from the beautiful city of Valencia. I think she's instantly became one of my favourite girls on Tgirl40 - she's got great looks, and a hot body but it's her style, her overall look, and her attitude that have really got me going. She's your sexy schoolteacher, or your neighbor... or maybe your boss? Beautiful looks, big cock, super boobs, it's your older woman fantasy in the flesh.

GroobySteven
12-08-2022, 01:09 PM
Skinny Yasmine
TgirlPostop.com

Skinny Yasmine is a calm and elegant woman, classy but very intense sexually. Underneath her veil of well manered lady, her animalistic sexual instics wait and watch for the moment to jump at the occasion to get wild. Her soft skin ,long legs and beautiful slender figure, captures the attention, her beautiful ass and perfect tits creates desire to touch her, but the sight of her open designer pussy makes you want to give her what she desires, to be captured, bound, gangbanged by big cocks and quenched with their cum.

GroobySteven
12-08-2022, 01:11 PM
Lady Freja
TgirlBBW.com

Freja is, in her own words, a thick tall spooky bitch from Canada. She‘s sexually versatile, willing to top or bottom, and a total bratty sub. She has an enthusiastic head game, whether she’s sucking cock or licking pussy. She loves being tied down, hit with floggers, and fucked. She enjoys group sex and role playing. She fantasizes about getting gangbanged and bukakked.

She works at a Haunted House park where she chases people with a giant sword.

As an author, she writes ridiculously violent queer horror fantasy. Her novels include Neon Acid Switchblade, and Demon of Want.

KnightHawk 2.0
12-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Miss America Meat
Black-Tgirls.com

There are some curves on Miss America Meat, that will have some of you salivating and biting at the bit to get your teeth into. This 5ft 5, 20-something year old cutie from Ohio, knows she has an awesome ass, and loves to show it off.
There is more awesomeness, watching her strip from her tight green dress, which hugs her figure, her big eyes drawing you in as she displays those wonderful boobs, perfect curves and a nice big cock.

14086001408599Absolutely Gorgeous.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 09:56 PM
Chloe Jordan
GroobyGirls.com

A brand new girl from Buddy Wood is always a cause for celebration and this 20-something year old from Los Angeles, is no exception.
A lovely lean body, with boobs that are developing wonderfully and still growing, a naturally pretty face, and some super legs which lead up to a hard cock and an awesome ass which when raised in the air (like the image I chose for this set) is fairly unbeatable. Buddy has found some of the biggest trans stars in the world, has he found the latest in Chloe Jordan?

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Variety Itsol
GroobyGirls.com

Well here is a fresh and lovely new girl - and someone I believe could be a very popular model in the coming years. Variety applied directly to us - and I liked what she had to say right away. She has great natural looks, a dancer's body (because she is a dancer!) and has a huge range (variety!) of likes and loves in sex. A born exhibitionist and really, that makes for the best porn star.
Awesome body, a really good sense of styling and very, very horny 24 year old from Arkansas.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Kezra Knight
GroobyGirls.com

Introducing a brand new girl today, this is Kezra Knight from Las Vegas.
This 28 year old, 6ft vixen is quite the hottie, and has a great look. Radius thought he'd get her into the gym and see if he could get her all worked up - and being around that much bright red, hard equipment soon done the trick.
We're looking forward to seeing a lot more Kezra and seeing how much we can make her sweat.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Lindsey London
GroobyGirls.com

Here is a brand new cutie whom I was lucky enough to meet in the studio when I was visiting last week. Lindsey is a 24 year old Californian girl, with long shapely legs, a great ass, budding boobs and a really pretty face.
We love a little confidence, and she was ready to go right away, knowing how to pose and show off to her best.
A pretty smile goes a long way, and a girl who spreads her legs and looks that ready for sex goes even further!

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:03 PM
Bailey Brentwood
GroobyGirls.com

Welcome to Bailey Brentwood! She's classically gorgeous, tall, and has dark brown eyes that you can get lost inside of. She was so confident and comfortable, it was like she was born for the camera. In this first set Bailey does a slow strip tease for you, then slowly works in her favorite plug. She loves feeling filled up as she strokes her cock until she's hard for you. We think this natural, talkative performer is going to be one of your new favorites.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Black Barbie
BlackTgirls.com

It's noticeable how few British black models we have on this site, when the UK has such a diverse population. Black Barbi is the exception! Originally from Ghana, but now in Birmingham, I spotted her on social media and thought she looked not only super-cute, but also a lot of personality, so I was very happy when Kalin brought her in.
She exceeded my expectations in the shoots - she is super cute, she does seem to have a great personality - and she's also really sexy, a great poser and has just an amazing smile.
I for one, cannot wait to see more of Black Barbi in 2023.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:10 PM
Livi Doll
Tgirls.xxx

"Got myself a crying, talking, sleeping, walking, Livi Doll". The soundtrack was written already for this brand new model we're introducing across the Grooby-verse today and debuting on this site. 5ft 9, slim and toned, lovely long curled brown locks that hang down to her tummy, great legs, nice ass, really really nice boobage and a very cute face that belies that she's almost 30.
This is auspicious debut for this new Las Vegas based model and I think we can see some great things from her!

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:12 PM
Minx Maven

Debuting today, a new model who is certainly going to set some hearts racing, and some cocks rising. Minx Maven, Sacramento, mid-20s and has a gorgeous face, and an amazing body, check out those boobs which are among the best I've seen, her nipples alone should be in an art gallery.
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Minx as everything I've seen in the first sets show that we should have a new starlet in our hands for 2023.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:15 PM
Scarlett Holly
Bobs-Tgirls.com

Scarlet Holly debuts in her first ever paysite shoot. 5ft 6, curvy and cute - this Texas girl applied directly to the site. She enjoys lots of different types of sex but certainly has a BDSM streak about her, starting this set collared and leashed.
If you like girls with big asses - then Scarlet is a one for you, as she's got a truly magnificent large, round, milk white ass with a pink hole ready for some attention.
Check out this first shoot - and let us know what you think!

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:17 PM
Ashlynn Cherry
BobsTgirls.com

Debuting across the Grooby sites today, is Ashlynn Cherry - 5ft 6 23 year old from Arkansas. I love the stay-up stockings, covering her shapely thighs and giving just enough of that milk white skin between the stocking top and the matching black panties, to get me stimulated and wanting to see a lot more. Those who like their girls on the thicker side, with sexy tummys, growing boobs with big pink nipples, and an erect cock which is so hard, it almost looks painful are in for a treat with Ashlynn.
A great first shoot.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:18 PM
Tasha Deville

Here's a new and unique girl gracing our screens for the first time today. Tasha is a 24 year old Californian girl, who loves the classic vintage and 'pin-up' styles which are evident in her sets from her classy lingerie, and matching heels, her impeccable makeup and her hair styling. It all comes together in a stunning shoot by Nikki.
There is a pretty awesome body which comes with Tasha. 5ft 9, lean and toned with some perfect sized boobs, a smooth hole and genitals and a rather large, uncut cock which seems to have no difficulty standing out!

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:23 PM
Evie Andrews
Femout.xxx

Here's a new and unique girl gracing our screens for the first time today. Tasha is a 24 year old Californian girl, who loves the classic vintage and 'pin-up' styles which are evident in her sets from her classy lingerie, and matching heels, her impeccable makeup and her hair styling. It all comes together in a stunning shoot by Nikki.
There is a pretty awesome body which comes with Tasha. 5ft 9, lean and toned with some perfect sized boobs, a smooth hole and genitals and a rather large, uncut cock which seems to have no difficulty standing out!

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:24 PM
Inga
Femout.xxx

Debuting today, the rather lovely Inga who is one of the cutest and most exciting girls from Russia I've seen for a while on this site.
Great natural looks and I love a girl in sexy jeans (and stripping out of them) to reveal a super sexy body under there, with boobs just starting to form, and a lovely smoothness, great ass and hard cock with a swollen head that looks like it's going to explode.
I look forward to seeing Inga develop.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:26 PM
Sarah Creams
Femout.xxx

A lovely new #groobynewbie debuting today, welcome to Sarah Creams a 25 year old from Illinois.
For her introduction set, Sarah is wearing a leather bodice and fishnet stockings which accentuate her figure and her long legs.
Super lovely pristine, circumcised cock (with some length and girth) which works as she prefers to top! Really nice shoot from this fresh and lovely bunny.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:28 PM
Jesstina Jute
Femout.xxx

It's Jesstina Jute!
This is a really cute girl and she's got bags of potential to continue modeling. Lovely facial features and I've got to say, I'm a sucker for freckles also. A nice body which is developing - but what I really like is how comfortable she seems with the camera, and how much sexual tension I'm feeling through watching her. She's sexy - she knows it - and she enjoys it.
Nice dildo action and a great intro scene.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:29 PM
Nicole
Femout.xxx

A brand new girl to introduce you to today - and I think this one is going to be quite popular. This super slim new Russian model, is Nicole and I have to say when a model turns up with great makeup, nice nails, good hair and a super smooth body then part of our job is already done. When she can also easily get hard (and Nicole has a good sized, hard and uncut cock on her) and when she loves to take a dildo in her ... then it's gonna be a good set!
A very naughty girl.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:32 PM
Juicy Juju

A brand new Chicago girl for you today. Juicy Juju is a juicy girl, with a big ass that's pushing out of the tight shorts she's in, some new budding breasts with pierced nipples, and some thick thighs with smooth balls and cock between.
She loves all types of sex and looking to get more into porn.
This introduction set she shows off all her best parts - and look at that cock grow long!

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Jessica Jay
Femout.xxx

23 year old Michigan native, Jessica Jay is a self described 'submissive who loves filming with everyone', that Omar managed to get in on one of his recent trips to that area.
I like her makeup style and matching nails, and her smooth lean body is developing beautifully with perky boobs and erect pink nipples with sexy round ass.
Plenty of great poses here as Jessica shows all.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:36 PM
Ruby O'Reilly
Canada-Tgirl.com

Ruby O'Reilly is a hot new 23-year-old from Toronto whom Vee just got in for a shoot. She's got a cute look and a 'student' vibe about her, and is very naturally confident in front of a camera. A lovely lean body, pale-skinned, pink nipples and smooth everywhere - with a small sexy little cock. In her own words; "Into bondage, BDSM, and a bit of masochism. I’m also very experimental, I simply like to do things just to experience and say “I did that”. I am preferably a bottom but have been wanting to try topping."

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:39 PM
Valkyria Domina
UK-Tgirls.com

This Swedish sex maven is back and she's going to show us exactly what she loves. It doesn't take long before Valkyria has unleased her big, uncircumcised cock from her panties, and starts playing with it, getting more engorged, getting pinker and looking like it's going to explode. She's then ass up, as Kalin's fuck machine whirrs to life, and gives Valkyria a good anal pounding as she rides back and forth on big dildo as it thrusts into her welcoming asshole.

GroobySteven
01-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Charlie Starshine
UK-Tgirls.com

Here's a cute and cool new British girl! She's mixed Chinese/English, 5ft 8 and a Northern girl who according to her, is into "bdsm, pain, degradation and "sissy" content." A hot and colorful introduction set, as Charlie strips down showing a sweet body, with some pretty perfect boobs and nipples, and a surprisingly big ass which is already plugged. A nice hard uncut cock - which rose as soon as she was collared. I'm looking forward to more Charlie.