PDA

View Full Version : a request for cumshot on camera clips

breastyy
10-31-2006, 04:54 PM
Downloaded a few clips and came across this type of thing i found them really hot almost like there cumming on your face

The allanagh one on shemale strokers is one of the hottest clips i have ever seen

Levam
10-31-2006, 06:06 PM
Downloaded a few clips and came across this type of thing i found them really hot almost like there cumming on your face

The allanah one on shemale strokers is one of the hottest clips i have ever seen

Yeah, that was hot indeed! I'm very much into dirty talking. Goes without saying I enjoyed when she said "Take that big load of cum on your face", just before shooting a thick wad of cum :D
I also think its a good idea that shemalestrokers often take use of a glass table on the cumshot part, so the cum is 100% visisble :wink:
I especially remember one major unloader from strokers. I think her name was Pamela, but I could be mistanken. She shot an ocean of cum! Anyone knows who I mean, and if she did other scenes? I think she said something like "see what you made me do" after she shot her thick load.

breastyy
10-31-2006, 06:35 PM
I think that also seeing the cum land on the camera lens from the camera perspective possibley makes the cumshot seem even bigger.

Also are there any decent titfuck clips aswell ?

fitz207
11-02-2006, 02:49 PM
You have to try www.franks-tgirlworld.com

bocapo0000
02-29-2008, 02:14 AM
There are great scenes in the movies shemale xtc 1 and 2.

Ziggy33
02-29-2008, 02:36 AM
My fav one is the Bianca Freire shot in Rogue Adventures 28....she does some amazing shooting and sounds so good in doing so.

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
05-28-2008, 01:26 AM
Ziggy thank you I was trying to remember which video that was from and I agree AMAZING!!