View Full Version : How to remove body hair?

zaphod
10-03-2022, 04:48 PM
I shave my body hair from my ears to my knees about every other day. Currently I use a Gillette Mach 5, (5 blades) to get a close shave.

The hair is gone but I still have "bumps" on my publc area. How do others get smooth skin plus a nice uniform look? My problem area is the triangle above my cock.

I have used an IPL for home use. Continue using this. Do the follicles get smaller and lighter? How long and frequency of use?

SanDiegoPervySage
10-04-2022, 07:54 AM
Could be a variety of factors. It could be how you're shaving, it could be the razor itself(sometimes 5 blades is too much for some), it could be the direction you're shaving in, it could also be due to your hair texture if you have coarse hair. Are you putting anything on your skin after shave?

I don't know anything about IPLs though. I guess if you're willing to go through the pain, you could get some areas waxed

incognito_bot
10-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Use a hair removal cream. They have advanced a lot over the years. You can get them in a spray bottle now. Ones that you can wash off after are great and can be used on sensitive areas.

zaphod
10-05-2022, 05:03 PM
cream good idea. Any brands recommended?

StevenDavid
10-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Have you tried a manscaper instead of a razor? It Might irate the skin less while providing similar smoothness.

diddyboponTOP
10-05-2022, 10:29 PM
Most of the T gals I have dated long term has laser treatments for several years from face to toe

zaphod
10-06-2022, 01:31 AM
laser is the best I hear but $$$$$

Luke Warm
10-06-2022, 02:09 AM
There’s a saying, “buy once, cry once”: it can be worth paying a high price to get a good quality product (or service) that will last. I don’t have experience with laser hair removal but there are reports that you should get noticeable results after the first session. It’s expensive but you’re paying gradually over time. You can pause treatments at any point and then restart. One way you could approach it is to laser the most problematic area first (while shaving the other areas) or laser the areas that are most hard for you to reach. Then build on that.

Gurlpilot
10-07-2022, 09:14 PM
Try a product called Tend Skin, It is designed to prevent razor bumps. It works well on razor bumps in the bikini area.