taylor363636
01-04-2022, 06:00 PM
i think there is a difference about dicks from origine and race

Murmdrum
01-05-2022, 12:33 AM
yes, their origins and race

corbindallas
01-05-2022, 08:26 AM
Well yes. In general, of course. For example not every Thai person has a bigger penis than any Chinese person. We're speaking on average of course.

It's actually pretty documented. The validity of which, well just take with a grain of salt I guess. From what I've seen people from warmer climates have bigger appendages, regardless of region - America's, Europe/Africa or Asia.

But it would stand to reason groups of ppl that are larger (in physical stature) on average will have larger proportions. So that's the simplest most intuitive answer.

iHeart_PONG
01-05-2022, 09:37 AM
yeah, white people (at least in the USA) tend to be bigger dicks than most.

natina
01-06-2022, 07:46 AM
I can make most penises larger with a few procedures done with surgery.
There are many TS that get these surgeries done.

taylor363636
01-07-2022, 03:54 PM
Well yes. In general, of course. For example not every Thai person has a bigger penis than any Chinese person. We're speaking on average of course.

It's actually pretty documented. The validity of which, well just take with a grain of salt I guess. From what I've seen people from warmer climates have bigger appendages, regardless of region - America's, Europe/Africa or Asia.

But it would stand to reason groups of ppl that are larger (in physical stature) on average will have larger proportions. So that's the simplest most intuitive answer.
is it same about cumshots. i see very often asian with huge cum

taylor363636
01-07-2022, 04:49 PM
I can make most penises larger with a few procedures done with surgery.
There are many TS that get these surgeries done.

You think teh dick of Nerfertiti is not real???

filghy2
01-08-2022, 06:34 AM
From what I've seen people from warmer climates have bigger appendages, regardless of region - America's, Europe/Africa or Asia.

No shrinkage in warmer climates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG2dF5PS0bI

Sizereality
01-10-2022, 01:27 AM
I’m not so sure personally, only because a lot of these penis size studies are self measured for the most part and we know everyone lies and exaggerates. The average, in my opinion. Is a lot closer to 5 than six inches.

By eye I’d say People of African descent are the biggest. Followed by European with Asian being the smallest on average. But even that may be stereotypical and uneducated guess. I don’t think climate or being bigger in stature has much to do with it either.

And Africa tells the true story, the most genitcally diverse place there is. East Africans are completely different to west Africans for example. The only thing they share is skin colour for the most part.