PDA

View Full Version : GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE!!! DIXIE CHICKS POSTERIZED!!!

10-27-2006, 04:07 AM
NBC REFUSES ADS FOR DIXIE CHICKS MOVIE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://drudgereport.com/flash4.htm

In an Ironic Twist of Events, NBC and The CW Television Network Refuse to Air Ads for Documentary Focusing on Freedom of Speech

NBC Claims that the Network “Cannot Accept These Spots as They are Disparaging to President Bush” :lol: :lol:

The CW Television Network that the Network Does “Not have Appropriate Programming in which to Schedule this Spot”

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

Now the Weinstein fags have one more thing to suck each others dicks over.

guyone
10-27-2006, 04:26 AM
Fox news is running it all the time. This shows they are truly FAIR AND BALANCED.

YorkDefender
10-27-2006, 07:47 PM
'Sigh'

Nice to see that freedom of speech is alive & well on your side of 'the pond'

The Chicks tell a British audience that (basically) Bush is a jerk & all hell breaks loose.

well over half the populous tell Blair to "get lost" by not voting Labour & the party got re-elected :roll:

Note to the Americans; Our Parliamentary system is based on the number of MPs a party has, not the number of votes they get (Ie; proportional representation.

By the way, 'The Chicks' rock!
Saw them on their British tour & they were great!!!

10-27-2006, 08:04 PM
'Sigh'

The Chicks tell a British audience that (basically) Bush is a jerk & all hell breaks loose.

well over half the populous tell Blair to "get lost" by not voting Labour & the party got re-elected :roll:

Note to the Americans; Our Parliamentary system is based on the number of MPs a party has, not the number of votes they get (Ie; proportional representation.

We kicked your asses in 2 wars long ago. We figured you'd make nice by now.

Freedom of expression is a 2 way street.

They express their stupidity and I express myself by not buying their garbage.

chefmike
10-27-2006, 10:57 PM
'Sigh'

YorkDefender: pay no attention to that jackass...he epitomizes the Ugly American...

He's just another cowardly chickenhawk making excuses for the cowardly chickenhawks who he shills for...if the rubber ever really hit the road and the draft was reinstated, this no-doubt pimply-faced teenager would avoid selective service with rush the junkie's "I-have-a-boil-on-my-ass" deferment ploy...

10-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Fox news is running it all the time. This shows they are truly FAIR AND BALANCED.

Word!!!

White_Male_Canada
10-27-2006, 11:59 PM
NBC REFUSES ADS FOR DIXIE CHICKS MOVIE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://drudgereport.com/flash4.htm

In an Ironic Twist of Events, NBC and The CW Television Network Refuse to Air Ads for Documentary Focusing on Freedom of Speech

NBC Claims that the Network “Cannot Accept These Spots as They are Disparaging to President Bush” :lol: :lol:

The CW Television Network that the Network Does “Not have Appropriate Programming in which to Schedule this Spot”

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

Now the Weinstein fags have one more thing to suck each others dicks over.

DixieWhores are getting slamdunked, Priceless :P

http://www.shutupandpost.com/?p=4519

whatsupwithat
10-30-2006, 01:53 AM

Word!!!

troll.

tslvrnyc
10-31-2006, 02:16 PM
'Sigh'

Hate to burst your bubble Cletus, but last time we took on Britain we got our asses kicked.

chefmike
10-31-2006, 03:33 PM
And BTW Cletus, there is no such word as posterized according to Merriam-Webster.