PDA

View Full Version : What Ha Happened To NYC?

StatenIsland321
07-20-2021, 11:22 PM
Hi All, I hope everyone is doing well in these strange times. I'm a native NY'er and have been dealing with Transwomen since the AOL days. I was fortunate enough to catch the tail end of that era. I wanted to know where and what is there to do in terms of parties or strolls in regards to the ladies? Is Roosevelt Ave still active late nights/early mornings? Are there any decent parties to go and mingle with the ladies? I was talking briefly to Kiara and she said everything has changed since Covid. It's a damn shame to see my city the way it is. Please help a fella out. Thanks

diddyboponTOP
09-02-2021, 08:50 PM
Lol I reached out to Kiara too. I waited 15 years to smash that she was only a top for years as am I and im not the one dressing like a girl etc I'll never bottom I loved NYC during the Aol days smashed the whole room for free I was the best look dude around Italian built power top just what all the hot Latina t girls wanted nycshemales4males I'll never forget the room
Even waxed Allanah for free back when Sunny was still her person assistant and she was living on 57,st with her two dogs lol.

diddyboponTOP
09-02-2021, 08:56 PM
Oh and NYC died long before convoid after my Era the new girls all were strictly p4p there was no more sense of community the parties got played out due to over kill Roosy closed pretty much the internet killed it once all the rules came along shutting down all review boards and Craig's list back page, Eros ain't the same the strolls are dead and who wants a street walker anyway? It's a dead scene, thankfully I date T girls openly so Im in the midst of wifeing one up now, I'm thinking about actually getting remarried I'm old enough to settle down for life now my last marriage I was young and it was a GG I feel more comfy in all ways with T girls, im ready willing and able to spend my life with one now, this one just needs to work out a few personal issues.