PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Lawyer - not only did she become a man...

GroobySteven
10-26-2006, 12:12 PM
I know this upset and even incensed some of you that the hottie Lisa Lawyer, reverted to being a male, grew a goatee and married a female but I'm afraid I have some much worse news about her.
She's know a bible thumper and is trying to "save us" and convert us to save our souls.
I know which scares me worse.
seanchai

10-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Jesus wasnt perfect.

thanos
10-26-2006, 12:35 PM
Lisa Lawyer is Stephen Baldwin?

TomSelis
10-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Best Halloween story I've heard in a long time.

johnb
10-26-2006, 03:50 PM
her rod and her staff would comfort me

ptyseminole
10-26-2006, 06:19 PM
I would like to see how Lisa looks nowdays, plain curiosity I guess...

TrueBeauty TS
10-26-2006, 07:08 PM
I know this upset and even incensed some of you that the hottie Lisa Lawyer, reverted to being a male, grew a goatee and married a female but I'm afraid I have some much worse news about her.
She's know a bible thumper and is trying to "save us" and convert us to save our souls.
seanchai

She grew a goatee? So does that mean she always had to shave her face every day or end up with a 5 o'clock shadow?

I would have thought she would have had lazer or electrolisis.

Realgirls4me
10-26-2006, 08:37 PM
seanchai

Perish the thought, Lisa.

ptyseminole
10-26-2006, 10:44 PM
I don't think I'm going to ever picture Lisa as a guy, she was too femanine...On the other side, she was always a top...

BrendaQG
10-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Goatee.. So what in 2003 I had a goatee about 1/4 inch long. It was my attempt to grow a Taliban, Mullah style beard. About a year of growing and that's all I got.

I don't know this person but trust me s/he will not stay that way in the long run. The religious meme has infected her and it will take five years or so to get over it.

RangeHova
10-26-2006, 11:13 PM
Religion is a powerful thing. I have seen a few girls go that route and stick to it for what seems to be forever (so far). You just never know what has gone on in her life

For all we know, she may have never been a true TS.

Not every pretty girl with a set of tits really and truly is a TS.

Damn shame though. That girl was too fine.

BrendaQG
10-26-2006, 11:14 PM
You seem obsessed with this "true TS" thingy. Just what does that mean to you?

GroobySteven
10-26-2006, 11:42 PM
Well I agree on the fact it's unlikely Lisa was a "true TS" it's unlikely she was a TS at all.
I support the theory that many of the TS's in Brazil are gay or bi men who find it easier to live as a woman for the purpose of working in the business of sex. A TS prostitute will make more money than a male.

Obviously not all but in my opinion, quite a lot.
seanchai

hondarobot
10-27-2006, 12:39 AM
If she's Brazillian, hopefully Portugese is her only language (or at least she doesn't speak English). Otherwise I'm sure she'd. . . He would be on all the U.S. talk shows explaining how he "saw the light" and now was intent on forcing everyone else to see his "light" as well. Brazilian talk shows, who cares? Latin American television is so loopy I don't think anyone actually knows what's going on any of those shows anyways.

But really, whatever, hope he's happy with his decisions.

TrueBeauty TS
10-27-2006, 02:06 AM
Goatee.. So what in 2003 I had a goatee about 1/4 inch long. It was my attempt to grow a Taliban, Mullah style beard. About a year of growing and that's all I got.

Hi Brenda,

I don't think you understood me. Of course people can get beards & facial hair removed. Laser & Electolosis are the most common for permanant removal.

However, once you've had that, hair doesn't grow back. I was surprised to hear that Lisa (appearently) never had that done and, I suppose, just shaved her face everyday.

She looked so great, I just couldn't imagine her with 5 o'clock shadow. :wink:

GroobySteven
10-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Hi Brenda,

I don't think you understood me. Of course people can get beards & facial hair removed. Laser & Electolosis are the most common for permanant removal.

However, once you've had that, hair doesn't grow back. I was surprised to hear that Lisa (appearently) never had that done and, I suppose, just shaved her face everyday.

She looked so great, I just couldn't imagine her with 5 o'clock shadow. :wink:

If your on hormones it would slow and soften facial hair growth. I know many girls who've never had or needed hair removal although they did start hormones early.
seanchai

DX4LIFE
10-27-2006, 02:58 AM
bible thumper?

cause she loves god makes her a bad person? NO

what an asshole

there are many transexuals who are christians

10-27-2006, 03:30 AM

Word!

Quickman
10-27-2006, 03:35 AM
bible thumper?

what an asshole

It appears you may be taking that quote (bible thumper) out of context and using it to make your point.

My own interpretation of the point that the previous poster was trying to make is that s/he's using the bible as a tool/weapon to promote his/her own ideology.

Doing this has nothing to do with loving God. Quite the opposite in fact IMHO.

On a personal note, I've never been a Cristian and an athiest for much of my adult life. I had a rough time recently and I'm considering conversion as I've found comfort in my personal relationship with J.C.

I might have considered it a lot sooner if not for "bible thumpers" who think they have all the answers and try to force their interpretation of scripture down everyone's throat.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

hondarobot
10-27-2006, 03:38 AM
bible thumper?

what an asshole

Heh. I've tried not to get into these topics in the past, but. . .

(And I had to google this, I'm not an organized religeon enthusiast)

Jesus said, "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28 NKJV)

Apparently adultery is considered one of the Big Sins, right? This isn't one of the apostles saying this either, it's apparently the big J laying down the law.

I bet you look at women with lust.

But, what's the big deal? He'll forgive you if you ask for it. That's his job. That's supposedly why he got nailed to some planks of wood. You got an easy out, go ahead and exploit the "redemption" loop hole once it becomes convenient for you. Just ask for forgiveness. "God" falls for that cop-out all the time, I'm sure.

Nothing wrong with believing in or wondering about the existence of a Creator Entity, but human beings certainly couldn't fathom it's nature even remotely. If you're loving the "God" depicted in the christian bible, you're a big fan of fairy tales, and honestly, an idiot.

Baconracer
10-27-2006, 05:04 AM
Hey Senchai,

What's your souce? Not to be doubtful, but no one else seems to have heard of this situation. You've posted a message, which has lead to a three page thread. Some interesting things have been said in regards to religion/god/forgiveness, etc., but so far, it's been started with a mere statement. Again, I'm not doubting you, but I am curious as to where this info came from. Anyone can say anything, but to be believed. . .

johnb
10-27-2006, 07:18 AM
enough already, praise the lord

GroobySteven
10-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey Senchai,

What's your souce? Not to be doubtful, but no one else seems to have heard of this situation. You've posted a message, which has lead to a three page thread. Some interesting things have been said in regards to religion/god/forgiveness, etc., but so far, it's been started with a mere statement. Again, I'm not doubting you, but I am curious as to where this info came from. Anyone can say anything, but to be believed. . .

You've posted 4 times before and although you state you're "not doubting" then why bring it up?
Let's see ... because Lisa worked for us many times and we started her internet career, because we were the first to know she'd reverted back, because I've seen photos of her reverted, because I called her asking to do a shoot as the male with a shemale in one of our shoots.
It's a fucking fact, get over with the fact checking.
seanchai

GroobySteven
10-27-2006, 11:07 AM
bible thumper?

what an asshole

Boo fucking hoo. When I call someone who used to fuck like a rabbit for money and enjoyment and now she's trying to save my soul - she's a fucking bible thumper - a religious nut - the God Squad - another fucking wacko.
It's nothing about love or God so shut your piehole before embarressing yourself again.
seanchai

TheBigTreesy
10-27-2006, 03:10 PM
bible thumper?

what an asshole

Jesus said, "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matthew 5:28 NKJV)

Apparently adultery is considered one of the Big Sins, right? This isn't one of the apostles saying this either, it's apparently the big J laying down the law.

But, what's the big deal? He'll forgive you if you ask for it. That's his job. That's supposedly why he got nailed to some planks of wood. You got an easy out, go ahead and exploit the "redemption" loop hole once it becomes convenient for you. Just ask for forgiveness. "God" falls for that cop-out all the time, I'm sure.

Nothing wrong with believing in or wondering about the existence of a Creator Entity, but human beings certainly couldn't fathom it's nature even remotely. If you're loving the "God" depicted in the christian bible, you're a big fan of fairy tales, and honestly, an idiot.

Mr. Hondarobot (if that is your real name). I request of you to please refrain from engaging in debates on orgainsed religion when you quite clearly do not know your subject.

You sir, are an idiot.

blahblahblah
10-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Boo fucking hoo. When I call someone who used to fuck like a rabbit for money and enjoyment and now she's trying to save my soul - she's a fucking bible thumper - a religious nut - the God Squad - another fucking wacko.
It's nothing about love or God so shut your piehole before embarressing yourself again.
seanchai

LOL

Amen.

Baconracer
10-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Wow! Didn't mean to offend! Yes, I've only posted four times on the board--I just recently discovered it. You apparently mistook my question as a rap on your rep. It was not meant that way. If you know I'm new to the board, it might be fair to assume that I am unaware of your status/knowledge base/"insiderness".

Again, offending anyone on this or any other board is never my intention.

GroobySteven
10-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Wow! Didn't mean to offend! Yes, I've only posted four times on the board--I just recently discovered it. You apparently mistook my question as a rap on your rep. It was not meant that way. If you know I'm new to the board, it might be fair to assume that I am unaware of your status/knowledge base/"insiderness".

Again, offending anyone on this or any other board is never my intention.

You should have thought about that before posting your offensive crap in the Lisa Kage forum?
It's pertinent for a new user on a forum to spend some time looking around and seeing the other posts and the climate of the board before jumping head first in.
seanchai

yosi
10-27-2006, 10:32 PM
there were other shemales who changed back to males for whatever reason?
just curios 8)

mrironknee
10-27-2006, 10:35 PM
bible thumper?

what an asshole

Might want to follow your own advice
It's spelled Religion

Adultery is sex outside the marriage vows. Fornication is sex outside of marriage period.

Mr. Hondarobot (if that is your real name). I request of you to please refrain from engaging in debates on orgainsed religion when you quite clearly do not know your subject.

You sir, are an idiot.

I believe it's spelled "organized" (unless you are from across the pond, then "organised" might do). I think we all have a little "idiot" in us.

I believe we should all just jump right in! The water is fine! Plenty deep, so head first works.

GroobySteven
10-27-2006, 10:39 PM
there were other shemales who changed back to males for whatever reason?
just curios 8)

Yep I've heard of a few.
seanchai

hondarobot
10-27-2006, 10:58 PM
bible thumper?

what an asshole

Might want to follow your own advice
It's spelled Religion

Adultery is sex outside the marriage vows. Fornication is sex outside of marriage period.

You sir, are an idiot.

I believe it's spelled "organized" (unless you are from across the pond, then "organised" might do). I think we all have a little "idiot" in us.

I believe we should all just jump right in! The water is fine! Plenty deep, so head first works.

Oh no, I've got some Treesy guy and some character with an iron knee forming a posse out to get me.

And no, I'm not from across the pond. I just spelled organized with a british flair because the guy calling me sir made me realize my dream of one day being knighted.

mrironknee
10-27-2006, 11:16 PM
The Treesy guy spelled it "orgainsed".
The rest of it is yours.
I guess you needed to mix the facts as a form of your own artistic license?
Well done, Sir.

hondarobot
10-28-2006, 12:02 AM
The Treesy guy spelled it "orgainsed".
The rest of it is yours.
I guess you needed to mix the facts as a form of your own artistic license?
Well done, Sir.

Ha! Well met, sir Ironknee. The way things are going we're gonna need a round table around here pretty soon.

I see you've only been booked into Hotel Hung Angels a few months now, there are several reoccuring themes here you'll notice over time. One is the Irrational Snap-Back, which I just unfortunately demonstrated on you.

It's when a long time poster here takes an innocent or amusing post, and for a variety of reasons interprets things incorrectly as a personal attack, then strikes back without realizing the true intentions of the comment.

I did a Snap Back which wasn't warrented. At least it wasn't a viscious attack, as has happened on this forum before.

This place can start to play tricks on your mind after awhile. . . Like the desert. . . or the swamps, or whatever. . . maybe I'm just thinking of a line from some stupid Charlie Daniels song. . .

mrironknee
10-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Yes, I am fairly new here, but not new to this type of forum.
I came for the fetish, and the wordsmith sparring is like a tasty side dish to the Main Course of lovely Tgirl flesh.
I would hope my posts are fairly amusing, rarely innocent (if you look and read deeply enough), but usually evoke a bit of critical thought.
I did include you in my initial comment, but nothing is ever personal. Whether or not it ever "warrants" a snap-back on your part is entirely up to you. I welcome your responses.
En garde!

BeardedOne
10-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Hunh, and here I thought we were all abusing our 'autistic license'. :lol:

mrironknee
10-28-2006, 12:54 AM
Idiot is not necessarily a bad word if it is followed by the word "savant"?

RangeHova
10-28-2006, 05:14 AM
You seem obsessed with this "true TS" thingy. Just what does that mean to you?

I am not obsessed with this in any way. I just think people need to stop drawing such bold lines and putting people in boxes. We are too quick to label a person a TS just because they have tits and a cock without knowing anything else about them, without even asking them how they view themselves.

I know many girls who have transitioned, live and work as female who will tell anyone and everyone who ask 'I'm a man who lives as a woman'. One of my closer friends is in that category. A very beautiful, very passable girl that could easily hide behind her beauty and ability to be seen as a woman but does not see herself as a TS or a female. She proudly proclaims herself to be a man who chose to live the way she does.

It is why most reputible doctors won't operate on a girl without her doing more than self diagnosing herself to be TS. Without a doubt, most girls who feel they are TS actually are TS but some aren't. I'm sure others on the board that have been around the scene, known some girls on personal levels, and have friends that are TS have seen a few girls who later realized they weren't transsexual at all.

Why is pointing out that fact seen as an obsession? I don't see the problem with pointing out obvious fact.

Maybe, just maybe Lisa never really was a TS. Maybe she got caught up in something that wasn't her. It happens.

BrendaQG
10-29-2006, 12:14 AM
@ Range Hova.

The thing about the way your friend put it is she has basically defined the word transsexual for you. She defines herself as "A man who lives like a woman." The way she describes herself defines transsexual. Therefore you have meet a "true transsexual" already. :-) I mean what do you expect a true transsexual to be like. :-?

SRS does not make one a woman; wanting SRS ASAP does not make one transsexual. :-|

Do you realize there are men who want SRS, transition enough to get SRS then de transition because they never wanted to be women. They are not unhappy with this though because they wanted part of a womans body. Because they get off on that. Are they really truly transsexual for wanting bottom surgery? :-\ I sure don't think so.

On the other hand do not think that a true transsexual is impervious to the pressure of those around him/her. I'll bet the subject of this thread had to deal with being told or thinking that she was going to hell for a long time. As someone who has seen and lived that I can tell you there is a 50/50 chance this person will retransition to female life. She just will not be in porno. It may be the porno and/or "the life" that made her bury her transsexualism. She may eventually see that "the life" is not 100% requierd of a transsexual someday.

Again as far as Lisa Lawler in particular is concrened that is just my uninformed opinion.

NickTheQuick
10-29-2006, 12:41 AM

seanchai

Can't say I am that surprised.

Harrys Boy
10-29-2006, 12:46 AM
I know what i'd do

themaster
10-29-2006, 12:46 AM
I don't mind people finding religion, and this is his choice what he wants to do in life. But "bible thumper" just piss me off. If I chose to do sinful things in life so be it .

But at the end of the day they found something that makes him happy, Thats good for him, I hope his life is a good one.

Louie Damazo
10-29-2006, 06:39 AM
Believe or not a saw pics of Lisa (now Mauricio) like a guy and is not looking strange

Thats pretty crazy guys

L D

RangeHova
10-31-2006, 09:58 AM
Do you realize there are men who want SRS, transition enough to get SRS then de transition because they never wanted to be women. They are not unhappy with this though because they wanted part of a womans body. Because they get off on that. Are they really truly transsexual for wanting bottom surgery? :-\ I sure don't think so.

That is EXACTLY what I am saying.

All that I am saying is that there are people that transition for the wrong reasons. I'm only saying that not every girl that transitions is a transsexual. Some girls transition for the wrong reasons. This is not some judgement against these girls or even some opinion that I pulled from thin air. I have meet many a girl and ex-girls that freely admit that they fall into this category.

I am not saying all or most, just some.

I don't see why that is cause for any debate.

sucka4chix
10-31-2006, 03:23 PM
OK, I got tired of lurking. How come everytime someone finds God (capital "G") other people get mad? Truly there must be something to it if the mere mention of it makes so many people stir!! If the person formerly known as Lisa Lawler has been saved that's great, if she hasn't that's great too. How does it affect anyone else here? And if she wasn't a fuckin and suckin porn star she wouldn't need to be saved--- you can't save a saint!! So that doesn't make her a hypocrite!! Everyone is a sinner and no sin is worse than any other. The bible is full of prostitutes and murderers that God used to do his will--- the disciples were theives and killers etc... so what?! Heck, I could be a god if all you want me to do is make good people do good things; that doesn't demonstrate any power!! Ah, but to take something foul that no one can so anything good in and make it good, that takes a bit more skill.
I know there are alot of agnostics and atheists here--- what are you afraid of? If someone tries to sell you cookies and you don't like cookies... don't buy them. Why get mad and call them a damn cookie thumper; you don't do you? Only if it's related to God, that four letter word,hmmmm.
And by the way, the phrase true transsexual begs one to define false transsexual. It really doesn't matter your reasons, your longevity or anything else, if you are a man and you take hormones, get breast implants and other procedures, you are a transsexual... trans meaning "cross" and I think we all understand "sexual". Men do not have breasts and soft skin..women do not have dicks... so because you are neither one and both you are now something new-- a transsexual, no matter what you want to call yourself or what anyone "feels", that's a definition.And unless you're an apparition floating around, you're a true one. Until you " de-transition" as you say, you will always be a transsexual, even if you have an SRS--- you won't be a woman but a post-op TRUE TRANSSEXUAL!

scroller
10-31-2006, 07:41 PM
Tranny porn isn't a sin, it's fantastic and beautiful.

If someone tells me that it's a sin then I will reject their opinion.

RangeHova
10-31-2006, 08:02 PM
...And by the way, the phrase true transsexual begs one to define false transsexual. It really doesn't matter your reasons, your longevity or anything else, if you are a man and you take hormones, get breast implants and other procedures, you are a transsexual.

There are crossdressers that sneak and take thier wives birth control pills to get breast. There are people that get caught up in playing a role and engaging in a fantasy. There are drag queens that take hormones and get silicone injections but off stage live as men and self identify as men. There are people that try to follow the Standards Of Care for transsexualism and once they transition they realize that it isn't for them for a multitude of reasons.

I personally don't think that makes them TS in the clinical sense.

Just like Brenda said, an autogynephile is not a TS.

GroobySteven
10-31-2006, 08:42 PM
I know there are alot of agnostics and atheists here--- what are you afraid of? If someone tries to sell you cookies and you don't like cookies... don't buy them. Why get mad and call them a damn cookie thumper; you don't do you? Only if it's related to God, that four letter word,hmmmm.

Cookies only fuck you up and not other people you're trying to force it on. If she's trying to sell me heroin, then I'd be calling her a drug pusher. If you can't recognise the difference between Evangelistic Christianity and a ginger snap, then you must be living in a nice place between valium and prozac.

And by the way, the phrase true transsexual begs one to define false transsexual. It really doesn't matter your reasons, your longevity or anything else, if you are a man and you take hormones, get breast implants and other procedures, you are a transsexual... trans meaning "cross" and I think we all understand "sexual".

You're entirely incorrect. There are "false transsexuals" people who dress for other reasons it doesn't matter the extent of their changes.
You wouldn't call a person who wears a policeman cap, beats people with a stick, had a big moustache and thinks he's the boss - a policeman unless he'd went through police school and was hired as a police office ... you'd call him gay.
seanchai

BeardedOne
10-31-2006, 09:38 PM
If someone tries to sell you cookies and you don't like cookies... don't buy them. Why get mad and call them a damn cookie thumper; you don't do you? Only if it's related to God, that four letter word,hmmmm.

To that end:

"Hi, I'm selling cookies! How many boxes would you like?"

"No, thank you"

"But these are great cookies!"

"No, thank you"

"These cookies will make you feel good about yourself and the world around you!"

"No, thank you"

"These cookies are filled with love"

"No, thank you"

"You need these cookies"

"Please go away"

"OK, I'll be back tomorrow to tell you more about the cookies!"

:roll:

Maybe I wouldn't call them a 'cookie-thumper'. How about 'annoying asshole'? That covers quite a few people, no matter if they are carrying cookies, bibles, or magazine subscriptions.

sucka4chix
10-31-2006, 10:07 PM
You can't just put in breast implants like you can put on a police cap, so that's apples and oranges--- and I understand the TV and CD thing, but if you have crossed physically from one sex to another, or have bridged two, you are a transsexual. It's denotation where as everyone is saying what its connotations are!

The points about the pusher and the annoying assholes are well taken, I guess from my perspective I've met few of either--- I never met a drug pusher but many many drug dealers!! Most people I meet whether peddling drugs, bibles or cookies leave me the opportunity to say "no" without repercussions--- ok with the exception of Jehovah's witnesses and United Way!

RangeHova
11-01-2006, 12:14 AM
You can't just put in breast implants like you can put on a police cap, so that's apples and oranges--- and I understand the TV and CD thing, but if you have crossed physically from one sex to another, or have bridged two, you are a transsexual. It's denotation where as everyone is saying what its connotations are!

What makes you think you can't put in implants like you can put on a police cap? If you have the time and the money you damn sure can. You can make a call today and have silicone shot in your chest to give you breast within the hour.

Sucka4, where do you get this definition of what a TS is? From most of my reading, the medical and mental health community by in large defines a TS as someone who defines themselves as the opposite gender. There are some people on the fringe of the issue that have other ideologies but for the most part, 99% of professionals in the area of gender define a TS by what is in thier minds not what they do to there bodies.

Not everyone who gets work done or who gets on hormones defines themself as the opposite gender. What about the girls that never get any work done or those that never get on hormones?

sucka4chix
11-01-2006, 01:03 AM
My definition is not clinical or professional but based on the understanding of the origin of words. I just looked it up and by far, as you say, most definitions refer to the thinking or mindset of a person, but there is that one definition that supports me, saying it is someone who has taken hormones and undergone the physical change. That's why lawyers make so much money in America. trying to prove words don't have absolute meaning ( which is why I prefer numbers).
Hey, I'm not the typical guy here, I like to debate once in a while, but I hate to bicker, and I can admit when I'm wr...wro...wro ( man I can't even say it!!)

BeardedOne
11-01-2006, 01:44 AM
...and I can admit when I'm wr...wro...wro ( man I can't even say it!!)

:lol:

Yah, I have times when people want me to say how wr...wro...wro...incorrect I am. :lol:

RangeHova
11-01-2006, 04:40 AM
Hey, I'm not the typical guy here, I like to debate once in a while, but I hate to bicker, and I can admit when I'm wr...wro...wro ( man I can't even say it!!)

I respect that answer. There is definately validity in that definintion. I think I would even subscribe to that definition were it not from some personal interactions and friendships that I have made with girls that really made me seek to draw distinctions between the girls who are transsexual and those that are just playing dress up.

Again, respect to you for not disagreeing just to disagree. Too many times in forums like this people will go out of the way just to bicker.

postopadmirer
01-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Originally Posted by yosithere were other shemales who changed back to males for whatever reason?
just curios :cool:

Yep I've heard of a few.
seanchai

Seanchai,
Ever since you said this and another comment about 'some guys pretending to be trans for the money'. I've been wondering. What are the tells for you that this or that person is in it for the money and not because they have the need to transition?

In your expert opinion besides SRS what are sincere transitioners going to do that faux transgendered will not?
Breast implants? Nope Lisa had those.
Hormones? Could be more permanent than implants?
Long hair?
The type of work they will do?

Are there any things you think of regarding this?
Like I said I have been curious about this for a very long time.

RallyCola
01-07-2012, 05:01 AM
wow...what a revival!!!

transitioning is hard and sometimes people just can't see it through...regardless if they are in the porn/escorting business or not.

i honestly don't think you need to ask for steven's expert opinion...because you can tell just by looking at the girls he features on yum who are a bit more serious than others.

that said...there comes a time when maybe some that were very serious decide to revert...for any number of reasons that are deeply personal

Ineeda SM
01-07-2012, 05:58 AM
seanchai

So let me make sure I understand this. First he was a guy, then he became a woman, then he became an asshole? Have I got it straight?

onmyknees
01-07-2012, 06:27 AM
So let me make sure I understand this. First he was a guy, then he became a woman, then he became an asshole? Have I got it straight?

Just curious....why would it matter to you? You go both ways anyway....so you're covered. Oh....it's the come to Jesus stuff that gets you hysterical....Have I got that straight?:dancing:

Ineeda SM
01-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Just curious....why would it matter to you? You go both ways anyway....so you're covered. Oh....it's the come to Jesus stuff that gets you hysterical....Have I got that straight?:dancing:

I wouldn't say hysterical, more like disappointed in the stupidity of people who can't keep their religion to themselves. Otherwise yup! That about covers it.

postopadmirer
01-07-2012, 10:05 AM
wow...what a revival!!!

transitioning is hard and sometimes people just can't see it through...regardless if they are in the porn/escorting business or not.

i honestly don't think you need to ask for steven's expert opinion...because you can tell just by looking at the girls he features on yum who are a bit more serious than others.

that said...there comes a time when maybe some that were very serious decide to revert...for any number of reasons that are deeply personal

I understand too well that transition is hard. I'm curious if the commitment can be described in words. I dispute that you can tell who is comited by photo shoots alone. A lot can depend on what stage of transition someone is in. You have to be Familiar enough with somebody to know they have "stalled" and are not serious. Since he brought it up, I'm wondering if there appears to be an common line that most who "plan" to revert do not cross. Obviously SRS for sure but is there an earlier spot than that? I would have thought most would not get surgery at all, but based on his comments I'm not sure if even FFS is not part of what they might do.

postopadmirer
01-07-2012, 10:13 AM
I understand too well that transition is hard. I'm curious if the commitment can be described in words. I dispute that you can tell who is comited by photo shoots alone. A lot can depend on what stage of transition someone is in. You have to be Familiar enough with somebody to know they have "stalled" and are not serious. Since he brought it up, I'm wondering if there appears to be an common line that most who "plan" to revert do not cross. Obviously SRS for sure but is there an earlier spot than that? I would have thought most would not get surgery at all, but based on his comments I'm not sure if even FFS is not part of what they might do.
Curious how far some body will go to perpetuate a myth. Lisa would not have been on my RADAR.

Merkurie
01-07-2012, 11:51 AM
How do you know Lisa was perpetrating a myth? She could still be transgendered, just caught up in religion.

Religious groups target gay and trans people and try to convince them that they are going to hell and such and influence them to live a hetero lifestyle.

I watched a story of a transwoman who got caught up with an evangelical church and went on testosterone to go back to living as a man. She later became miserable, depressed and alcoholic and left the church and was attempting to go back to living as a woman again.

RallyCola
01-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Curious how far some body will go to perpetuate a myth. Lisa would not have been on my RADAR.

what myth. sometimes you feel like wearing grey slacks, other times denin shorts. i am sure when, as a man, this person decided to transition into being lisa, it is what they wanted at the time. Then something changed, for WHATEVER REASON, and mauricio is here now.

Do you think the neurochemistry that governs this person's brain has really changed...no...they are likely still neurochemically speaking a transgendered person, but they override that by conscious choice.

that's all.

i really think you are mistakenly thinking that tgirls transition in a "gay for pay" way. i don't think that is the case for most of them. there are the jamie markham or kayla coxx of the world, yes, but these girls were never in transition.

postopadmirer
01-07-2012, 04:09 PM
How do you know Lisa was perpetrating a myth?.

I don't know. I asked if there are any "tells" and used Lisa as an example of one that did not fit my expectations to detransition.

onmyknees
01-07-2012, 04:39 PM
I wouldn't say hysterical, more like disappointed in the stupidity of people who can't keep their religion to themselves. Otherwise yup! That about covers it.

Fair enough.......
I had a relative that was re-born ( that always seemed oxymoronic to me) and felt the joy she derived from that should be shared. You know how I got her to stop sharing the joy with me? Simply asked her not to. Communications sprinkled with a little tolerance. Check it out !

postopadmirer
01-07-2012, 05:04 PM
what myth. sometimes you feel like wearing grey slacks, other times denin shorts. i am sure when, as a man, this person decided to transition into being lisa, it is what they wanted at the time. Then something changed, for WHATEVER REASON, and mauricio is here now.

Do you think the neurochemistry that governs this person's brain has really changed...no...they are likely still neurochemically speaking a transgendered person, but they override that by conscious choice.

that's all.

i really think you are mistakenly thinking that tgirls transition in a "gay for pay" way. i don't think that is the case for most of them. there are the jamie markham or kayla coxx of the world, yes, but these girls were never in transition.

Please Don't misunderstand, I'm asking a question based on what Sanchi said. I do believe most transition for legitimate reasons, and ARE NOT "gay for pay". I'm not even aware of what you mean by Kayla Coxxx or Jamie Markham. I'll research them after I hit send. I'm asking about what I assume is the minority of TG girls in the sex or escort trades.

POA

RallyCola
01-07-2012, 05:16 PM
kayla coxx is the female persona of lexx parker, a gay porn actor and male escort. he dawns a wig and never shows nip and gets topped as a girl

jamie markham was a performer that may or may not have taken hormones but didn't have any surgeries...jamie has now decided to stop wearing a wig and perform strictly as a gay male porn star.

"jamie" and "kayla", to me, are just crossdressing for pay. that's fine. I really think there are more models crosdressing and saying they are girls than we want to admit, IMHO, but guys love that "natural" look, so they get away with it. my point is, if you are a gay man and you know that you can make a buck and get some dick by dressing up, you might do it. if you are serious about your transition, you might get surgery or take hormones. Either way...if at some point you feel that returning to your birth gender is better for you, you will do it regardless of what anyone else thinks the reasons might be.

postopadmirer
01-07-2012, 05:29 PM
kayla coxx is the female persona of lexx parker, a gay porn actor and male escort. he dawns a wig and never shows nip and gets topped as a girl

jamie markham was a performer that may or may not have taken hormones but didn't have any surgeries...jamie has now decided to stop wearing a wig and perform strictly as a gay male porn star.

"jamie" and "kayla", to me, are just crossdressing for pay. that's fine. I really think there are more models crosdressing and saying they are girls than we want to admit, IMHO, but guys love that "natural" look, so they get away with it. my point is, if you are a gay man and you know that you can make a buck and get some dick by dressing up, you might do it. if you are serious about your transition, you might get surgery or take hormones. Either way...if at some point you feel that returning to your birth gender is better for you, you will do it regardless of what anyone else thinks the reasons might be.

Thanks.

Ineeda SM
01-08-2012, 07:15 AM
Fair enough.......
I had a relative that was re-born ( that always seemed oxymoronic to me) and felt the joy she derived from that should be shared. You know how I got her to stop sharing the joy with me? Simply asked her not to. Communications sprinkled with a little tolerance. Check it out !

I have an abundance of tolerance. I have no problem with people who are religious, and keep it to themselves. I just hate it when they think their way is the only way, and they shove it down our throats, even after we ASK them to stop. They are the ones without tolerance. They can't tolerate that I will not follow what they believe, so they keep pushing. They see the bible with blinders on.

onmyknees
01-08-2012, 04:12 PM
I have an abundance of tolerance. I have no problem with people who are religious, and keep it to themselves. I just hate it when they think their way is the only way, and they shove it down our throats, even after we ASK them to stop. They are the ones without tolerance. They can't tolerate that I will not follow what they believe, so they keep pushing. They see the bible with blinders on.

Sounds reasonable....but I think you're grossly over exaggerating the amount of tolerance you possess....this ain't our first rodeo ! You remind me of that Dan Savage dude.....real mild manored until you dare say something he disagrees with, but I could be wrong. So you're cool with folks as long as they don't push their lifestyle on you? Then I hope you're not one of those flamboyant dudes because ....well then that would be hypocritical now ....wouldn't it? :dancing:

rydermorrison
01-08-2012, 05:53 PM
OK, I got tired of lurking. How come everytime someone finds God (capital "G") other people get mad? Truly there must be something to it if the mere mention of it makes so many people stir!! If the person formerly known as Lisa Lawler has been saved that's great, if she hasn't that's great too. How does it affect anyone else here? And if she wasn't a fuckin and suckin porn star she wouldn't need to be saved--- you can't save a saint!! So that doesn't make her a hypocrite!! Everyone is a sinner and no sin is worse than any other. The bible is full of prostitutes and murderers that God used to do his will--- the disciples were theives and killers etc... so what?! Heck, I could be a god if all you want me to do is make good people do good things; that doesn't demonstrate any power!! Ah, but to take something foul that no one can so anything good in and make it good, that takes a bit more skill.
And by the way, the phrase true transsexual begs one to define false transsexual. It really doesn't matter your reasons, your longevity or anything else, if you are a man and you take hormones, get breast implants and other procedures, you are a transsexual... trans meaning "cross" and I think we all understand "sexual". Men do not have breasts and soft skin..women do not have dicks... so because you are neither one and both you are now something new-- a transsexual, no matter what you want to call yourself or what anyone "feels", that's a definition.And unless you're an apparition floating around, you're a true one. Until you " de-transition" as you say, you will always be a transsexual, even if you have an SRS--- you won't be a woman but a post-op TRUE TRANSSEXUAL!

i abslutely disagree with this but as im hopped up on pain killers at the moment dont possess the cognitive reasoning to explain myself :(

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 02:54 AM
Sounds reasonable....but I think you're grossly over exaggerating the amount of tolerance you possess....this ain't our first rodeo ! You remind me of that Dan Savage dude.....real mild manored until you dare say something he disagrees with, but I could be wrong. So you're cool with folks as long as they don't push their lifestyle on you? Then I hope you're not one of those flamboyant dudes because ....well then that would be hypocritical now ....wouldn't it? :dancing:

You mistake my passion of a stated position for intolerance. Passion is standing up for, and defending your beliefs of the truth. Intolerance is a person who goes out of their way to change laws and peoples minds so you will conform to what they say is right. And if you disagree with them, you are bad evil people. That may be my one intolerance. Phony hypocrites who preach one thing, and do another.

I am a very tolerant person. That's why I make a good liberal. I think everyone should be able to live the way they wish and not be beaten down for it. Providing however, that they don't force it on me, and allow me the same freedom. Dan Savage is supposed to be that way. It's his "Thing" that grabs his listeners attention. Like Rush being a blowhard liar. Everyone knows it but they listen and laugh at him anyway.

No I am not one of the limp wrist flamboyant types that speaks with a lisp, and walks like a cheap hooker. I am a guy, and I act like one. I am a bisexual man, not a femboy. I will defend who I am, and my lifestyle, but I don't try to convert others against their will. Live and let live. Four simple words that are a philosophy, and a brilliant suggestion.

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 03:21 AM

The reason is very simple, although most religious freaks don't understand the reason.

Religion is a personal belief of each individual. It is not the rule of law or the rule of man. It is what you may believe in, but many do not. I don't care what anyone wants to believe in. God, Allah, Buddha, the Sun, or a rock. Believe what you wish and be happy.

But when you try to tell me that my beliefs are wrong, my lifestyle is wrong, all because the bible says so, then you have violated my privacy and personal beliefs. My RIGHT to chose and believe as I wish. Just because you think god is real, doesn't mean there is indeed a god at all. It only means that YOU believe it. And just because the bible says it is so, does not really mean it is so. It just means that those who wrote the bible and those who follow it, believe it is real.

Religion always tries to convert people to their beliefs, and preaches it's own agenda, which is, god's words are the only way of life. That belief may be good for them, but not the rest of the world. We may have another idea of how our life should be. It has nothing to do with fear. We have a right to live the way we chose, and we have the right to not have one fanatical group try to change us through preaching or trying to change laws that effect everyone.

The first amendment of the constitution gives us one law that has a double edged blade. We are granted by law, freedom OF religion, and freedom FROM religion. That should never be forgotten. It means that the law recognizes your right to practice any form of religion you chose freely and openly, or not to practice religion at all, freely and openly. It's called a liberty. A liberty that religion wants to change so we all have to follow their laws based on their beliefs.

onmyknees
01-09-2012, 04:23 AM
You mistake my passion of a stated position for intolerance. Passion is standing up for, and defending your beliefs of the truth. Intolerance is a person who goes out of their way to change laws and peoples minds so you will conform to what they say is right. And if you disagree with them, you are bad evil people. That may be my one intolerance. Phony hypocrites who preach one thing, and do another.

I am a very tolerant person. That's why I make a good liberal. I think everyone should be able to live the way they wish and not be beaten down for it. Providing however, that they don't force it on me, and allow me the same freedom. Dan Savage is supposed to be that way. It's his "Thing" that grabs his listeners attention. Like Rush being a blowhard liar. Everyone knows it but they listen and laugh at him anyway.

No I am not one of the limp wrist flamboyant types that speaks with a lisp, and walks like a cheap hooker. I am a guy, and I act like one. I am a bisexual man, not a femboy. I will defend who I am, and my lifestyle, but I don't try to convert others against their will. Live and let live. Four simple words that are a philosophy, and a brilliant suggestion.

Great speech....nice try... but I'm not convinced...not by a long shot. If I hadn't read a years worth if your intolerant rants over on the political boards, you might have convinced me, but maybe you've changed. Life is about growth after all. I think you're tolerance is superficial...that is to say....you're tolerant of folks who either agree with you, or are ambivalent about your beliefs. Your initial comments about the former Ms. Lawyer explain all that. It's rather simple to be tolerant of things that are not fundamental, but ture tolerance is a virtue, as is patience, and many times you have exhibited neither. You would have been perfect living in a commune in Frisco in the late 60's where you could surround yourself with like minded people and shut out any contrary opinions. It sounds nice...."just don't force your views on me" but life, nor government works that way.

Apostle
01-09-2012, 04:52 AM
Arguing about religion on an adult forum. SMH, pure comedy gold.

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 04:54 AM
Great speech....nice try... but I'm not convinced...not by a long shot. If I hadn't read a years worth if your intolerant rants over on the political boards, you might have convinced me, but maybe you've changed. Life is about growth after all. I think you're tolerance is superficial...that is to say....you're tolerant of folks who either agree with you, or are ambivalent about your beliefs. Your initial comments about the former Ms. Lawyer explain all that. It's rather simple to be tolerant of things that are not fundamental, but ture tolerance is a virtue, as is patience, and many times you have exhibited neither. You would have been perfect living in a commune in Frisco in the late 60's where you could surround yourself with like minded people and shut out any contrary opinions. It sounds nice...."just don't force your views on me" but life, nor government works that way.

Of course you are not convinced. People tell you the truth with absolute proof all the time, and you still argue to the opposite. Simply because it is not what you think is right.

Those arguments on the political boards are different, they are debates of different opinions on the same subject. It is current and always changing. Nothing more, nothing less. You talk about me, but you are the one known for breaking into fun and calm threads, and arguing with people for your own enjoyment. It is obvious that you do not know the meaning of the word, tolerance. You think if someone disagrees with you and debates your statements, they are automatically intolerant in your mind.

Ms. Lawyer became a woman, then reverted back to a man. Good for her--him--whatever. I could care less. I didn't even care that he saw god and follows it. Whatever makes him happy. It was HIS intolerance of no longer accepting other peoples lifestyles as normal and trying to change us all in the name of HIS god to fit HIS image of what is right. That's just bull shit, plain and simple.

I noticed you still have not answered the question about how you can constantly hi-jack threads to jump Freddie for being racist and hating TS, but you wholeheartedly support the GOP which is far worse in hate and racism, and they think all of us GLBT are sick fuckers who need psychiatric help. How come you don't argue on republican boards about how they are wrong for doing the same thing that you jump Freddie for?

OMK, you are way beyond intolerant. You are a true-blue hypocrite, and a phony. At least I stand up and support GLBT people because I am one of them, and proud of it. You just pretend to like people here, then go and cheer on those who hate us all. Like I said earlier, people like you are my one intolerance. Phony hypocrites who preach one thing, and do another.

onmyknees
01-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Of course you are not convinced. People tell you the truth with absolute proof all the time, and you still argue to the opposite. Simply because it is not what you think is right.

Those arguments on the political boards are different, they are debates of different opinions on the same subject. It is current and always changing. Nothing more, nothing less. You talk about me, but you are the one known for breaking into fun and calm threads, and arguing with people for your own enjoyment. It is obvious that you do not know the meaning of the word, tolerance. You think if someone disagrees with you and debates your statements, they are automatically intolerant in your mind.

Ms. Lawyer became a woman, then reverted back to a man. Good for her--him--whatever. I could care less. I didn't even care that he saw god and follows it. Whatever makes him happy. It was HIS intolerance of no longer accepting other peoples lifestyles as normal and trying to change us all in the name of HIS god to fit HIS image of what is right. That's just bull shit, plain and simple.

I noticed you still have not answered the question about how you can constantly hi-jack threads to jump Freddie for being racist and hating TS, but How come you don't argue on republican boards about how they are wrong for doing the same thing that you jump Freddie for?

OMK, you are way beyond intolerant. You are a true-blue hypocrite, and a phony. At least I stand up and support GLBT people because I am one of them, and proud of it. You just pretend to like people here, then go and cheer on those who hate us all. Like I said earlier, people like you are my one intolerance. Phony hypocrites who preach one thing, and do another.

See....no one entered the world of politics except you. You can't help yourself. You're so blinded, I find it humorous. In your limited world view sitting in Podunk PA you make ignorant statements like this....
"you wholeheartedly support the GOP which is far worse in hate and racism, and they think all of us GLBT are sick fuckers who need psychiatric help."

Now go back and read the post where you told us all about your liberal tolerance. LMFAO. I rest my case. You're either a schizophrenic, or you simply don't understand what tolerance is.

I had a lot more to say, but it would cloud the point you so unwittingly and perfectly made. I think we're done here. I get what you're all about. It's either your way...or it's racist and hateful. Got it.

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 07:11 AM
See....no one entered the world of politics except you. You can't help yourself. You're so blinded, I find it humorous. In your limited world view sitting in Podunk PA you make ignorant statements like this....
"you wholeheartedly support the GOP which is far worse in hate and racism, and they think all of us GLBT are sick fuckers who need psychiatric help."

Now go back and read the post where you told us all about your liberal tolerance. LMFAO. I rest my case. You're either a schizophrenic, or you simply don't understand what tolerance is.

I had a lot more to say, but it would cloud the point you so unwittingly and perfectly made. I think we're done here. I get what you're all about. It's either your way...or it's racist and hateful. Got it.

You first mentioned the rants in the political threads, and it required a defence. but of course like a good little GOP boy, you must deny it and put the blame on someone else. Your own party has committed themselves to being hatefull and racist. Not me. And there you go again doing exactly what every GOP boy does. Take the bad that your party does, and try to blame the other side of doing it. If that is not your admission of guilt, I don't know what else to call it.

What does my telling the truth about you supporting the GOP have to do with tolerence? I don't remember saying that I didn't like it or telling you you can't do it anymore. You really have no clue in hell as to what the word "tolerance" means do you? Obviously not.

And you still can't give an honest answer as to why you jump Freedie for doing what your GOP boys do, yet you support them. You will continue to avoid that question because you know I gotcha on that one, and you can't worm out of it. So once again like a good little GOP boy, you just pretend the question was never asked.

You are just a republican troll. You make it so obvious, then you are too stupid to realize that everyone here sees it. What a maroon.

postopadmirer
01-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Was the sex talk surgically removed from this topic?I would swear it was there at one point?
If it is gone I must still be interested in it because it was there to start with.

fred41
01-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Was the sex talk surgically removed from this topic?I would swear it was there at one point?
If it is gone I must still be interested in it because it was there to start with.

lol...see what happens when you open up a 5+ year old thread. There was probably an ancient Egyptian curse on it. Now we're all doomed.
...thank you.

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 07:24 AM

Sorry about that POA. But OMK has a long well known bad habit of hi-jacking threads for his own entertainment, then the thread gets sidetracked for a while. This thread was on topic and doing well until OMK broke in and stared his usual bull shit. This time I was his target.

Actually this thread was not about sex talk. It was about Lisa Lawyer who became a TS then converted back to a man, then became a religious freak telling GLBT to stop being sinners. WOW what a guy.

RallyCola
01-09-2012, 09:18 AM
i like sinners

Ineeda SM
01-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Me too. Keeps the world interesting.

RallyCola
01-09-2012, 09:31 AM
why do i think of this when i think sinner. its sinner, not spinner

http://meatspin.com/

JenniferParisHusband
01-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Came here for photos of Lisa as a dude, leaving disappointed. But, thanks for the old photos of her. Nice reminder of the past.

postopadmirer
01-09-2012, 03:35 PM
lol...see what happens when you open up a 5+ year old thread. There was probably an ancient Egyptian curse on it. Now we're all doomed.
...thank you.

Oops!

(quietly closes the tomb, and backs away)

RallyCola
01-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Came here for photos of Lisa as a dude, leaving disappointed. But, thanks for the old photos of her. Nice reminder of the past.

why do you want to see them? its a dude!

i won't repost them because i really don't care but go to vicki richter's site...they are there

http://vickirichter.com/boards/index.php?/topic/704-lisa-lawer-today/

Prospero
01-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Perhaps Lisa is running for the republican nomination? Sounds like Rick Santorum.

RallyCola
01-09-2012, 06:37 PM
i'm still waiting for rupaul to run for public office.

puller
01-10-2012, 05:31 AM
any pic of her as a man now? i mean if this story is true where is a face book pic couple pic or any pic? i could say the same thing about Sheeba starr 4 yrs ago when she was out of the game ... so where is 1 pic? not shoped plz

RallyCola
01-10-2012, 05:56 AM
any pic of her as a man now? i mean if this story is true where is a face book pic couple pic or any pic? i could say the same thing about Sheeba starr 4 yrs ago when she was out of the game ... so where is 1 pic? not shoped plz

lol.

dude ... this is an OLD thread that got revived. do you read? i posted a link to pics above.

plus...louie d...the king of brazilian tgirl porn production has confirmed it.

really..if you are going to post in a thread...at least read a little of it first.

postopadmirer
01-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Just looking through some old pictures of Lisa. In her prime she was so hot.

RallyCola
01-10-2012, 08:17 AM
ya know...it sorta begs the question...can you fap it to lisa lawer anymore now knowing that she is back to being a dude?

its different if the girl goes for SRS because you can still enjoy the sexy hot girl she is, just without a dangle. but to revert...does it ruin the fantasy?

postopadmirer
01-10-2012, 08:28 AM
ya know...it sorta begs the question...can you fap it to lisa lawer anymore now knowing that she is back to being a dude?

its different if the girl goes for SRS because you can still enjoy the sexy hot girl she is, just without a dangle. but to revert...does it ruin the fantasy?

Sound like an interesting experiment

Here is some, starter fluid.
I'm thinking in a kinky way, it might even be hotter because she is no more.

Look at that picture, she could hold her own against almost any girl, gg or otherwise.

http://www.ladyboy-shemale.com/bobs-tgirls/lisa-lawer3/lisa-lawer01.jpg

RallyCola
01-10-2012, 08:34 AM
from the POV of the porn itself...its is no less enticing that it was before...because the video record is unaltered...its still a hot transgendered girl in hardcore scenes...so you may be right

postopadmirer
01-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Therory confirmed.For me at least.

I'll be honest the two images that I think are supposed to be her since reverting back, would sneak into the thought stream every now and then and bring the fantasy to a screaming stop, but then the pictures at hand would win over and fun with Lisa would return.

Nikka
01-10-2012, 02:41 PM
I want him to suck my cock

RallyCola
01-10-2012, 04:40 PM
I want him to suck my cock

but he won't...you are a sinner.

puller
01-11-2012, 07:27 AM
lol.

dude ... this is an OLD thread that got revived. do you read? i posted a link to pics above.

plus...louie d...the king of brazilian tgirl porn production has confirmed it.

really..if you are going to post in a thread...at least read a little of it first.

first of all i never saw a blue link ...& naw i only read the first 3 pages cause but funny if there was a pic why wasnt it in any of the 10 pages on this topic ?
i guess if you wont see a pic on any page or a blue link you cant read.... but hey who needs pix hey i made a flying car & i found a dog that shyts gold & diamonds... but damn no pic of vid of them

puller
01-11-2012, 07:37 AM
my bad i saw 2 links to bull shyt but 2 links but still no pic or no http. anything but i guess like my flying car & my gold shyting dog you cant post the pic on here cause for some reason i cant post the pix or vids i have of them

postopadmirer
01-11-2012, 03:32 PM
I resisted posting the detransition pictures because once you see them you can't get them out of Your head. I will repost them when I get a chance unless someone beats me to it.

postopadmirer
01-12-2012, 04:40 AM
As promised here come the post-Pre-not-post-op pictures of the former miss lawer.

I would rather remember her like this.

http://tsladies.info/own/full/2/4/7/7/2477412-2.jpg

But here goes.

postopadmirer
01-12-2012, 04:47 AM
Technical difficulties.

In the mean time I bring you this possible picture.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=956405&postcount=6

Bahadir
04-03-2012, 01:09 PM
I want to say something about true transexual thing.
Transexual is a very academic definition,there is not magic.
Transexual is transexual.
Sorry girls but being a transexual dont make you member of a special class.
You TS girls not better than gays.
I cant imagine how a man (gay or not no matter) want to be a woman for just money or other guys.Gays are not wishy-washy like you think.A gay is a man,like to be a man.
When a girl detransition some one say she is not a true TS,but also gays said he was not a real gay,he was a woman.I have to repeat myself transexual is a very simple definition,human psychology such complicated thing than you guys & girls think.Dont mess it.
Also there are a lot of other reason for detransition.Being a TS not an easy thing for everyone.
Probably somebody will ask are you gay ?
No,im just a straight guy who like TS girls.Maybe this is make me a bisexual but definately not a gay.

SEXY TS JESS
04-03-2012, 01:17 PM
I want to say something about true transexual thing.
Transexual is a very academic definition,there is not magic.
Transexual is transexual.
Sorry girls but being a transexual dont make you member of a special class.
You TS girls not better than gays.
I cant imagine how a man (gay or not no matter) want to be a woman for just money or other guys.Gays are not wishy-washy like you think.A gay is a man,like to be a man.
When a girl detransition some one say she is not a true TS,but also gays said he was not a real gay,he was a woman.I have to repeat myself transexual is a very simple definition,human psychology such complicated thing than you guys & girls think.Dont mess it.
Also there are a lot of other reason for detransition.Being a TS not an easy thing for everyone.
Probably somebody will ask are you gay ?
No,im just a straight guy who like TS girls.Maybe this is make me a bisexual but definately not a gay.

Are you serious? How can a "STRAIGHT" ( HETEROSEXUAL) male like TS girls? Yes it may make you "BI-sexual" but NO not gay. BUTTTTTTT

You might want to use "Straight acting/living Male" cuz

THAT topic GRINDS my GEARS! Men saying there "STraight" but are into TS WOMEN.... Skittles baby.. You have TASTED the RAINBOW lol lol

Bahadir
04-03-2012, 01:22 PM
No problem about being a bisexual for me.

RallyCola
04-03-2012, 02:09 PM
Are you serious? How can a "STRAIGHT" ( HETEROSEXUAL) male like TS girls? Yes it may make you "BI-sexual" but NO not gay. BUTTTTTTT

THAT topic GRINDS my GEARS! Men saying there "STraight" but are into TS WOMEN.... Skittles baby.. You have TASTED the RAINBOW lol lol

it doesn't matter what you want to label yourself and others...whatever this dude is calling himself now that he isn't lisa lawer anymore...is still going to call you a sinner and child of the devil. let's hope he prays for you

SEXY TS JESS
04-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by SEXY TS JESS

it doesn't matter what you want to label yourself and others...whatever this dude is calling himself now that he isn't lisa lawer anymore...is still going to call you a sinner and child of the devil. let's hope he prays for you

sorry, my reply was intend for the GUY .. and had nothing to do with EX LISA... LETS hope he PRAYS for US ALL !!.. how about that?

RallyCola
04-03-2012, 04:51 PM
eh...ex-lisa can go blow a goat for all i care. i'm an atheist so whenever i hear someone will pray for me, i laugh at them for actually thinking i care.

side note, but sorta on topic....is this the most well known tgirl porn model to de-transition? we can't count jamie markham...there was never a transition. there was a tall girl on yum with a horrible voice that made a couple scenes then de-transitioned but she was by no means well known

GrimFusion
04-04-2012, 12:29 AM

I'd completely disagree, but not because I feel insulted. Problem is, I've derailed just about every post I've contributed to, so I'd rather not spell it all out here.

Lisa Lawyer is just a product of her culture. That's not to say that all Brazilian TS's transition just to make money, but it's not unusual that they pay for boob, ass, and face work to break into the sex industry and never continue transitioning otherwise. No voice training, no SRS, and some don't even bother with hormone therapy. They come out of the process a man (mentally and sexually) and a woman (physically). That's not exactly the same thing as being transsexual, but I know somebody is going to take offense if I were to simply state that Lisa Lawyer was never a transsexual. I don't think he was. Transitioning back to a man isn't proof, but how he lived his life as a "female" is. Nothin' wrong with that; so long as there's a market of dudes who pay for male escorts that look like women, it's all just sexual supply and demand.

Bahadir
04-04-2012, 12:46 AM
I'd completely disagree, but not because I feel insulted. Problem is, I've derailed just about every post I've contributed to, so I'd rather not spell it all out here.

Lisa Lawyer is just a product of her culture. That's not to say that all Brazilian TS's transition just to make money, but it's not unusual that they pay for boob, ass, and face work to break into the sex industry and never continue transitioning otherwise. No voice training, no SRS, and some don't even bother with hormone therapy. They come out of the process a man (mentally and sexually) and a woman (physically). That's not exactly the same thing as being transsexual, but I know somebody is going to take offense if I were to simply state that Lisa Lawyer was never a transsexual. I don't think he was. Transitioning back to a man isn't proof, but how he lived his life as a "female" is. Nothin' wrong with that; so long as there's a market of dudes who pay for male escorts that look like women, it's all just sexual supply and demand.

Can you accept living as a female for just money?

GrimFusion
04-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Can you accept living as a female for just money?

I don't live in a culture where that's acceptable.

GrimFusion
04-04-2012, 01:21 AM
I can't answer that because American and Brazilian culture aren't the same. Brazilians aren't required to go to doctors and psychologists to confirm gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder before transitioning, and if ANYBODY can go get a boob job you best believe that eventually a few guys without gender identity issues are going to slip through the system and eventually regret it.

Bahadir
04-04-2012, 01:35 AM
My question is not about your country,about you.

LibertyHarkness
04-04-2012, 01:38 AM
i know a couple of brazilian TS escorts in london that are not actually transsexuals from their own admission.. but are merely doing this for a few years to save money before moving back home ... then having the implants taken out, hair removed etc and will revert back to living as a gay or bi males ..albit femme looking ones now lol ..

each to their own and good luck to them .

onmyknees
04-04-2012, 02:47 AM
i know a couple of brazilian TS escorts in london that are not actually transsexuals from their own admission.. but are merely doing this for a few years to save money before moving back home ... then having the implants taken out, hair removed etc and will revert back to living as a gay or bi males ..albit femme looking ones now lol ..

each to their own and good luck to them .

No Shit? Imagine the possibilities for some of the dudes on here? LMAO

GrimFusion
04-04-2012, 02:51 AM
My question is not about your country,about you.

Great, but I can't answer it because it's a bad question. My answer wouldn't have anything to do with Brazilians because you're trying to compare apples to oranges.

BigBlackMan
04-04-2012, 03:20 AM
No Shit? Imagine the possibilities for some of the dudes on here? LMAO

You would make a killing

Bahadir
04-04-2012, 05:41 AM
Great, but I can't answer it because it's a bad question. My answer wouldn't have anything to do with Brazilians because you're trying to compare apples to oranges.

Sounds like a typical American racist.
A man is a man,what is your distinction.
My question was simple.

Nikka
04-04-2012, 06:12 PM
what is wrong in finding Jesus?

Jesus gives hope to the poor people, more hope than any kind of goverment with fake promises

I am not saying Lisa is poor, but is a common thing in Latin America to follow Jesus, I have friends in Mexico they live in the middle of the Cartel Battles, their only hope is la Virgen of Guadalupe
I donīt think Fascisnm or comunism will save them, But Jesus will ...

GrimFusion
04-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Sounds like a typical American racist.
A man is a man,what is your distinction.
My question was simple.

Calling people racist when you don't know a damn thing about them usually isn't a good idea, so instead of getting all pissed off and euphemistically back-handing you clear into another topic, I'll cut you some slack and try to explain myself; but understand that I'm not usually this complacent when I'm insulted so you might want to cut that shit out.

My distinction is that we don't all make the same decisions or live the same lives. We don't all have the same choices or options, and certain cultures create opportunities that other cultures don't.

In America, before anybody can begin transitioning between sexes, there are required doctor exams and psychiatric evaluations. The doctors want to know if the patient is truly gender dysphoric or has gender identity issues before they allow surgeries or hormone therapies. That makes it nearly impossible for dudes to go buy a boob job and ass implants just to make money in the adult industry.

That's not considering that most men wouldn't want to deal with the discrimination associated with transition, and there's a lot of that in America because LGBT culture is still "taboo".

In Brazil things are entirely different. The LGBT culture is a lot more open and accepted. Transition can be accomplished without psychiatric evaluation, prostitution is legal, and well-paying job opportunities are rare. If I lived in Brazil, no I wouldn't be willing to throw on a wig, buy a boob job and sell myself. I'd rather move back to America and get a regular job. That's just personal preference though, and has absolutely no bearing on Lisa Lawyer.

I'm sure there are real transsexuals in Brazil, but Lisa just wasn't one of them. Not mentally.

Nikka
04-04-2012, 06:54 PM
prostitution is legal

is not...

GrimFusion
04-04-2012, 07:17 PM

Jesus gives hope to the poor people, more hope than any kind of goverment with fake promises
That's not true. At least the people in government are actually alive and can speak for themselves. Dead people can't.

I am not saying Lisa is poor, but is a common thing in Latin America to follow Jesus, I have friends in Mexico they live in the middle of the Cartel Battles, their only hope is la Virgen of Guadalupe
There's nothing wrong with accepting Jesus, but I think a lot of people have problems with the idea of knowing others who purposefully sin for years, have their sins forgiven, then have the audacity to preach to other people. It's not his place. If he wants to be involved in the church, that's great, but that's where it should logically end.

GrimFusion
04-04-2012, 07:18 PM
is not...
Prostitution in Brazil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Brazil)

It is.

Nikka
04-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Prostitution in Brazil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Brazil)

It is.

my brazilian boyfriend was a liar

GroobySteven
04-04-2012, 08:31 PM
my brazilian boyfriend was a liar

About being Brazilian?

nonnonnon
04-04-2012, 08:56 PM
use a polygraph before you sleep with a ts just to make sure :geek:

EvonRose
04-04-2012, 09:01 PM

Amen, people in poor countries see miracles happen as oppose to richer countries where money saves them. When you have nothing you find something.

Bahadir
04-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Calling people racist when you don't know a damn thing about them usually isn't a good idea, so instead of getting all pissed off and euphemistically back-handing you clear into another topic, I'll cut you some slack and try to explain myself; but understand that I'm not usually this complacent when I'm insulted so you might want to cut that shit out.

My distinction is that we don't all make the same decisions or live the same lives. We don't all have the same choices or options, and certain cultures create opportunities that other cultures don't.

In America, before anybody can begin transitioning between sexes, there are required doctor exams and psychiatric evaluations. The doctors want to know if the patient is truly gender dysphoric or has gender identity issues before they allow surgeries or hormone therapies. That makes it nearly impossible for dudes to go buy a boob job and ass implants just to make money in the adult industry.

That's not considering that most men wouldn't want to deal with the discrimination associated with transition, and there's a lot of that in America because LGBT culture is still "taboo".

In Brazil things are entirely different. The LGBT culture is a lot more open and accepted. Transition can be accomplished without psychiatric evaluation, prostitution is legal, and well-paying job opportunities are rare. If I lived in Brazil, no I wouldn't be willing to throw on a wig, buy a boob job and sell myself. I'd rather move back to America and get a regular job. That's just personal preference though, and has absolutely no bearing on Lisa Lawyer.

I'm sure there are real transsexuals in Brazil, but Lisa just wasn't one of them. Not mentally.

My question very very simple and not about your country all about personal,
culture never make transexual anybody,as a man,no matter gay,bi,or str8,
can you accept living as a woman for just money ? There are some lesbian TS girls here,they make transition because they are not happy in man body,same thing for opposite a gay,bi or straight man cant be happy in a woman body.
Im from Turkey and believe me peoples are much intolerant about LGBT.
But still there are a lot of TS in Turkey.

Merkurie
04-04-2012, 10:55 PM
No culture cannot make someone transexual etc, but it can control how someone expresses their gender or sexual identity.

For example in Iran being a gay man can get you imprisoned or executed, but being transsexual gets you treatment and a place in the culture. Do some gay males present or possibly even convince themselves to be TS under those circumstances, probably.

In the US there has been historically a greater stigma on transexuals than gays, have some TS conformed themselves into the gay culture because of that, probably yes.

johnb
04-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Jesus was a Capricorn, when was Lisa Lawyer born? And was he actually a lawyer? Jesus turned water in to wine, but if he could do the same today, and turn water into unleaded gas, now we're on to something

pimpdog
04-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Didnt Buttman AKA John Allen Stagliano

get hiv in brazil after getting fucking in the ass by a TS hooker?

MacShreach
04-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Jesus was a Capricorn, when was Lisa Lawyer born? And was he actually a lawyer? Jesus turned water in to wine, but if he could do the same today, and turn water into unleaded gas, now we're on to something

Hhhhm: Jesus was a Capricorn only if you think he was born on 25 december, for which there is no biblical reference. 25 december is the first day the sun can be seen to 'rise again' after the winter solstice, and that was why the Romans picked that day. Horus and Mithra also were 'born' that day. Some fundies and Jews think he was born at Sukkot, which would make him a Libra....so....Was he a lawyer? Better first answer Did he exist? BUt if he did, he may have been a rabbi. I'm not saying he was, but it's possible. Maybe he was a freedom fighter, or a doctor. MUCH more likely he's a composite character, and mostly, if not entirely fictional. (The technical word is 'syncretised'.)

BUT if hydrogen fuel becomes viable, you'll be putting gas in your tank and turning it into water--with no divine intervention!

yosi
04-05-2012, 11:44 AM

false hope is the same as fake promises.

it makes poeple waiting for jesus to help them instead of doing something for themselves.

Nikka
04-05-2012, 02:41 PM
false hope is the same as fake promises.

it makes poeple waiting for jesus to help them instead of doing something for themselves.

In God we trust - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GL0UQONU7Y)

alpha2117
04-05-2012, 03:13 PM
If the Bible is in any way accurate about his Birth the most likely months are March or April (ironically around Easter). It mentions Shepherds in their fields with their flocks at night which only occurs in lambing season which is Spring. So March-April in that part of the world at a push May. In Winter they are all at home wrapped up warm so December is a no no.

There is enough historical evidence to indicate a person called Jesus existed but a lot of the rest is stuff the Catholic Church co-opted later. Shame in a way because if his actual messages are anywhere close to what was written then on a purely philosophical level he deserves to be rated highly. We have to get through a load of mystic gobbledegook and political spin though to see the core of that sometimes. If you look at the thoughts as written it seems he and Buddha could of been brothers and certainly would of been of a like mind in terms of trying to be a good person is the key to everything - I always though the most profound words in that book were "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her." If only the zealots who cast bile and invective at others could live by those words instead the world would be a better place. I dare say Jesus would have been a much cooler guy that people expect had he lived in current times