PDA

View Full Version : First timer preparation, safety, considerations?

Yurghot
02-10-2021, 05:00 AM
Hi!

Long time lurker here, first time poster.

Never had an experience with these special girls but the opportunity has arose. She looks good, likes my pics, and has a really aggressive dominant kink that is making my knees tremble thinking about it. We are discussing meeting up, but I have some questions.

I've had rough toy play, so I know the importance of cleaning everything, fasting, etc.

She's discussed barebacking me and cumming inside me. Sounds hot, but im concerned about the risks. While I'd like her to do this, I want to protect myself. So aside from a condom, is there anything else I should consider when it comes to anal and cumming inside?

She also discussed cumming in my mouth/throat and pissing in my mouth. All sounds hot and a bit terrifying, however are there any risks here as well. What would be ways to mitigate any of these?

Also, just general tips when it comes to first time. Our kinks align 100%, which is fantastic, its been a fantasy of mine forever. I'm just nervous. Like I might see her and get cold feet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

filghy2
02-10-2021, 05:22 AM
There are lots of existing threads that cover these issues. I searched on 'anal preparation' and 'safe oral sex' and came up with heaps.

corbindallas
02-10-2021, 10:10 AM
If you're not ready don't do the cold feet thing. Kinks are fun but these gals deal with so many flakes it's not even funny. Just be a man about it - be comfortable, safe, and have fun.

mikey_stl
02-12-2021, 05:06 AM
If you don't decide to meet her, I'd love to. I would just go for it. You probably won't find another opportunity like this.

BostonBad
03-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Hi!

Long time lurker here, first time poster.

Never had an experience with these special girls but the opportunity has arose. She looks good, likes my pics, and has a really aggressive dominant kink that is making my knees tremble thinking about it. We are discussing meeting up, but I have some questions.

I've had rough toy play, so I know the importance of cleaning everything, fasting, etc.

She's discussed barebacking me and cumming inside me. Sounds hot, but im concerned about the risks. While I'd like her to do this, I want to protect myself. So aside from a condom, is there anything else I should consider when it comes to anal and cumming inside?

She also discussed cumming in my mouth/throat and pissing in my mouth. All sounds hot and a bit terrifying, however are there any risks here as well. What would be ways to mitigate any of these?

Also, just general tips when it comes to first time. Our kinks align 100%, which is fantastic, its been a fantasy of mine forever. I'm just nervous. Like I might see her and get cold feet. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I never had anyone cum raw in my ass.

That being said I have swallowed hundreds and hundreds of loads - no issues.

Drink 2-3 shots of SoCo and get it over with!

Nikka
03-09-2021, 05:06 PM
That being said I have swallowed hundreds and hundreds of loads - no issues.

lol ..............

Stavros
03-09-2021, 06:45 PM
lol ..............

Maybe its a typo and he meant to say 'no tissues'?

BostonBad
03-10-2021, 03:56 PM
Maybe its a typo and he meant to say 'no tissues'?

I had mouth-watering experiences but I never needed a tissue. I'm a trooper. It don't matter how hard she skull fucks me. I love when a big long cock is down my throat I got to breathe through my nose and I sound like a dying animal on the Serengeti Plains.

I never tapped out yet.

sd123223
03-10-2021, 09:34 PM
I had mouth-watering experiences but I never needed a tissue. I'm a trooper. It don't matter how hard she skull fucks me. I love when a big long cock is down my throat I got to breathe through my nose and I sound like a dying animal on the Serengeti Plains.

I never tapped out yet.

B-Man your the Rocky Balboa of cum guzzlers.

Stavros
03-10-2021, 09:53 PM

I half expected David Attenborough to make an experience with a wry observation of African wildlife...

BostonBad
03-11-2021, 04:11 PM
B-Man your the Rocky Balboa of cum guzzlers.

Honestly I've had more than just a sore face/throat from 100% taking what's coming to me.

But when my head gets shaken for 5-10 minutes really hard like I'm a piece of garbage, I hate the headache that sets in 1-2 hours after. So I don't allow that anymore.

sd123223
03-11-2021, 10:32 PM
Honestly I've had more than just a sore face/throat from 100% taking what's coming to me.

But when my head gets shaken for 5-10 minutes really hard like I'm a piece of garbage, I hate the headache that sets in 1-2 hours after. So I don't allow that anymore.
Glad to hear it B-Man a man has got to know his limitations.

Laphroaig
03-12-2021, 09:16 AM
Best piece of advice for any first timer, or anyone else for that matter, ignore anything the fantasist BostonBad says.

Exhibit A below.

Laphroaig
03-12-2021, 09:18 AM
duplicate post

BostonBad
03-12-2021, 11:22 AM
Best piece of advice for any first timer, or anyone else for that matter, ignore anything the fantasist BostonBad says.

Exhibit A below.

Not true. Back when this site had the reviews section I was a frequent poster with novel information. I worked hard to make the site better then. This process is subjective i.e. what's good for me might not be good for you,but might be good for someone else.

sd123223
03-13-2021, 01:58 AM
Not true. Back when this site had the reviews section I was a frequent poster with novel information. I worked hard to make the site better then. This process is subjective i.e. what's good for me might not be good for you,but might be good for someone else.
All Hail The Man from Beantown the one the only Boston Bad!

BostonBad
03-13-2021, 02:08 PM
All Hail The Man from Beantown the one the only Boston Bad!
Thank you buddy.

I got the belly of a billy goat now from all the love lattes I swallowed.

sd123223
03-14-2021, 05:47 AM
Thank you buddy.

I got the belly of a billy goat now from all the love lattes I swallowed.
You must be a very attractive man given the above description

BostonBad
07-13-2021, 08:17 PM
You must be a very attractive man given the above description

💯 absolutely!

Workingout and being fit and strong works wonders.

You know what else works well? When u suck a ts dick so good and swallow those yummies, she then refers a couple of her friends. One dick turns into 3 and 2 or 3 loads from one dick turn into 9 or more ballmilk loads to swallow.

That's why when I suck a ts dick I do it like my life depends on it and the performance I give supports the idea that my life is actually worth something.

sd123223
07-13-2021, 11:42 PM
💯 absolutely!

Workingout and being fit and strong works wonders.

You know what else works well? When u suck a ts dick so good and swallow those yummies, she then refers a couple of her friends. One dick turns into 3 and 2 or 3 loads from one dick turn into 9 or more ballmilk loads to swallow.

That's why when I suck a ts dick I do it like my life depends on it and the performance I give supports the idea that my life is actually worth something.

B-man what is Dr Spivey really like?

dirtrail
07-14-2021, 01:33 AM
I don’t bottom but understand your concerns. To put the girls I bareback and cum inside mind’s at ease I get regularly tested and have proof to show them.

BostonBad
07-14-2021, 01:53 PM
B-man what is Dr Spivey really like?

Who dat?

sd123223
07-15-2021, 12:36 AM
Who dat?

Google is your best friend in this case friend.

njjohn
07-15-2021, 03:21 PM
Heard an infectious disease doctor state that prophylaxis drugs like Prep and Turvada are MORE effective than condoms.

BostonBad
07-17-2021, 05:42 PM
Heard an infectious disease doctor state that prophylaxis drugs like Prep and Turvada are MORE effective than condoms.

Maybe both are best.

Jackal
07-17-2021, 09:07 PM
p0ppers will easy your mood and make sex less painful and more fun. JMO

Laphroaig
07-18-2021, 09:58 AM

Prep is only effective for HIV though, condoms provide protection against other STDs as well.