no surgery
castration
castration with sack remove
total castration
vaginoplastry whthout clitoris
vaginoplasty

Antiquarians
10-01-2020, 12:57 AM
Premising that I voted “no surgery”, what’s the difference between “castration” and “total castration”?

Chiba5
10-01-2020, 02:33 AM
If my future wife is trans, I'd let her decide and I'd support her all the way

Fitzcarraldo
10-01-2020, 04:05 AM
Very strange topic.

Mindfuck
10-01-2020, 06:25 AM
I would prefer vaginoplasty with clit.

The clit as remainder of the former dick and something to suck. Kimber James has a nice one ;-)

Mindfuck
10-01-2020, 06:29 AM
Premising that I voted “no surgery”, what’s the difference between “castration” and “total castration”?

I assume penectomy is meant - removal of the dick also!

GroobySteven
10-01-2020, 12:49 PM
Nobody goes for a surgery with or without a clit. They go for the best SRS surgery they can afford, some surgeons have managed to create what looks like a clitoris and gives sensation. Nobody would elect not to have the best surgery.

luvzbig1s
10-02-2020, 02:05 AM
I would have to say that I would vote no surgery Because I am selfish and just love sucking cock and being fucked and all the great things that come ( pardon the pun)with having a partner with cock and balls. Now with that being said I would never want to make that decision because what happens down the road a bit. If I say vaginoplasty and then a few months later they decide that They still wish they had it all back Who do you think they will look to and blame?