PDA

View Full Version : Hi again - i used to do voting competitions hehe

gjamestgirlfan
04-04-2020, 02:24 PM
Hi everyone, my life went a bit mad for a bit and had some tough times but im now back and would love to chat more with especially beautiful trans girls, but also any other fans like me of hungangels.
I just wanted to send a quick message to say hey to everyone who maybe remembers me and i am sorry didnt reply to loads of private messages before i suddenly disappeared.
I just wanted to say i have now got a totally different fav list of hung angels than i did before as times change.
Now my favs are as follows
Kimberley Kills but cant seem to find much on here as she is a babe.
Foxxy - beautiful braced goddess
Honey Foxx - Most perfect looking woman ive ever seen
Kayleigh Coxx - stunning stylish woman
Aubrey Kate - Wow this woman is pure wow
Mariana Cordoba - still wow what a weapon
Yasmin Lee - still a pure babe
Joanna Jet - still love her videos of her at her home it seems she is soo sexy still
Shiri Allwood - Ginger haired Pure beauty
Casey Kisses - she is pure sweetness
Just to name a few, i know the internet has changed a lot in 2 years or so been away from this page and i know now has instagram of which i follow a lot of the above, but im hoping can find new girls and maybe still that dream trans girl gf i would adore.
but be awesome to make new friends who share same loves as me.
Feel free to say hi and show pic if a trans girl only please hehe, but if a fan say hey and share your fav girl at present or girls.
I hope your all well in this tough time.
Also of course share as many pics of my fav girls as wish on here heh.
Gaz
ps thought share a pic of me chilling with a drink before all this madness occured.