bunzy
10-21-2006, 10:44 PM
Keep them pics coming, i luv Babydoll :wink:

kitarana
10-21-2006, 11:41 PM
Great to see Babydoll back! I hope she does lots of more scenes this time

daltx_m
10-22-2006, 01:08 AM
you gotta be kidding... that is one UGLY ass.

fitz207
10-22-2006, 09:05 AM
you gotta be kidding... that is one UGLY ass.
Yeah that's because you prefer those skinny TV guys in drag types :lol: :lol:

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Here are the vidcaps from the above photoshoot.

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:42 PM
. . .more

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:45 PM
and more

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:45 PM
:D

ILuvGurls
10-22-2006, 03:46 PM
i like the old Babydoll better, without the cornrows, but that's just me!

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:48 PM
i like the old hair too, but i like her thicker body now.

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:49 PM
some more

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:51 PM
:D

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:53 PM
:D :D

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:54 PM
a little more

fitz207
10-22-2006, 03:55 PM
last 1

thickbunns
10-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Great pics Fitz...I've always liked Babydoll.

chefmike
10-22-2006, 10:50 PM
i love how thick has become the new euphomism for fat...that ass looks like a sack of nickels, thats not thick, a milkshake is thick...and why is someone who finds that ass nasty termed a lover of guys in drag? why dont u say yeah cause u like them skinny bitches like they have on the runway...always gay bashing, tryin to appear more macho than the next guy, yeah ur not gay cause the cocks u adore are attached to "thick " girls haha...fucking pathetic yet hilarious...

That's downright diplomatic of you, J....but why mince words...she's what a certain MEGAsomebody might refer to as a "JAILHOUSE BEAST"...and without a doubt rightfully so...

fitz207
10-23-2006, 12:27 AM
i love how thick has become the new euphomism for fat...that ass looks like a sack of nickels, thats not thick, a milkshake is thick...and why is someone who finds that ass nasty termed a lover of guys in drag? why dont u say yeah cause u like them skinny bitches like they have on the runway...always gay bashing, tryin to appear more macho than the next guy, yeah ur not gay cause the cocks u adore are attached to "thick " girls haha...fucking pathetic yet hilarious...

If you think babydoll is FAT then you have problems. Who is gay bashing?
It's funny how some of you can't tell the difference between a TV and a TS.
People still think they are the same LOL. I'm sorry but a "man" who dresses like a woman on a part-time basis is a TV not a TS
If you find tight Masculine bodies attractive that means that you sway
more to "men". If i'm going to be with a TS she will have to look and act like an GG. IMHO You are not gay if the cock is attached to a TS But you are gay if it's attached to cross dresser. Because cross
dresser do not feel like a women trapped in a mans body. They are gay or straight men who dress like a female for kicks. A total turn-off for a straight man.
BTW you find this more attractive than Babydoll? Not bashing but that's gross IMHO

fitz207
10-23-2006, 12:29 AM

That's downright diplomatic of you, J....but why mince words...she's what a certain MEGAsomebody might refer to as a "JAILHOUSE BEAST"...and without a doubt rightfully so...
And what does that mean?

beatmaker
10-23-2006, 03:05 AM
I saw Babydoll at Orchard Beach in the Bronx this summer and she looked good as hell. She had on a Puerto Rican flag inspired bathing suit, with a pair of "Daisy Duke" cutoffs. She was camped up at a quieter part of the beach, towards the parking lot. She also never took those shorts off. I think that girls is passable, but she can't hide all that in a bathing suit alone.

In terms of her ass being fat or not, she has put on a few pounds. Unfortunely, she is not one of those T-Girls blessed with a naturally tiny waist and flat stomach, as she is genetically predisposed to the "spare tire" like most biological men are. When I saw her at the beach, she had the classic high calorie smorgasborg (rice and beans, fried meats etc), that many Latin families bring to the beach or picnics. She needs to ease up on that type of food and hit the gym, to slim up her waistline and flatten her stomach. If she had the smaller waistline and stomach she had 5 years ago, with the ass she has now. Whoa! Her ass is perfect to me. Another thing, she's probably has had silicon injections and sometimes over time, the ass can start to distort, developing lumps and discolorations. Especially, if the work is sub-par using poor quality silicone and/or too much is administered at one time. From the looks of things and comparing Babydoll's ass, to some of the other girls I see on the DVDs and websites, her posterior has that similar look. It's kinda bruised looking and shiny, whereas some girls have a completely natural appearance, even if the ass if very large (i.e Patricia Aruajo).

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I'd tap that ass anyday of the week.

truplaya4real
10-23-2006, 03:43 AM
BabyDoll likes the brothaz so she's aiight wit me.

alfredog
10-23-2006, 05:45 AM
I went to see Babydoll last summer (05) and she was unbelievably flawless. I'd known her to be thick and even a little chubby in videos but in real life she was just lean and curvy, with a slender neck and that graceful profile with the cute "Italian" nose. Her ass was perfectly smooth and round.

She looks a lot different in these new pictures, but anyone with eyes can see that she's pretty at any weight. And she's sweet and down to earth.

You gay baiting/bashing weirdos should take a moment to reflect that you are posting on a transsexual erotica forum. Who among your straight, uninitiated homeboys would hesitate to call you a faggot just on that basis alone?

The saddest, strangest thing about this board is the way insecure, closeted, homophobic and misogynistic punks use it to vent their frustrations. Girls like Babydoll deal with enough of that bullshit in everyday life, I'm sure.

ptyseminole
10-23-2006, 06:18 AM
Babydoll is hot, just hot...she's very sexual.

hwbs
10-23-2006, 08:14 AM
:popcorn

Realgirls4me
10-24-2006, 01:22 AM
With me, the term "thick" connotes muscularity,tightness, and/or definition, but -- BUT -- on an endomorphic or mesomorphic build. It just doesn't and can't apply to an ectomorphic build. It's probably the opposite of petite some would say. A thick woman would also never be soft through my definition. e.g., If y'all can picture one, a long time woman jogger with a medium build might come the closest to meeting that criteria.

Lessee, what TS girl comes closest to that definition?

Jessica from New York might fit that definition for starters. Very shapely and thick at the same time. Lovely woman she is.

mrironknee
10-24-2006, 02:37 AM
If you think babydoll is FAT then you have problems. Who is gay bashing?
It's funny how some of you can't tell the difference between a TV and a TS.
People still think they are the same LOL. I'm sorry but a "man" who dresses like a woman on a part-time basis is a TV not a TS
If you find tight Masculine bodies attractive that means that you sway
more to "men". If i'm going to be with a TS she will have to look and act like an GG. IMHO You are not gay if the cock is attached to a TS But you are gay if it's attached to cross dresser. Because cross
dresser do not feel like a women trapped in a mans body. They are gay or straight men who dress like a female for kicks. A total turn-off for a straight man.
BTW you find this more attractive than Babydoll? Not bashing but that's gross IMHO[/quote]

In My not so humble opinion, you fail to take in to consideration that these girls were ALL at one time in the body of a man or in some form of transition. You stating that one is gross and another is attractive, or that a person is gay for liking one and not if they like the other IMHO is completely lacking of critical thinking and said only to justify your own fear of being labeled gay for your own love of transsexuals.
I myself do not like the big asses in either GG or TG. It can definitely look feminine without being large and flabby. I like in shape and proportionate figures, not too big on top or bottom. I think what makes the look feminine more than anything is the size of the waist in proportion to the hips. Some girls may feel the need to make the hips (ass) bigger to give more contrast to a wide waist. IMHO.

beatmaker
10-24-2006, 02:53 AM
What's Up J,

I personally thinks Babydoll looked very good, when I saw her at the beach this summer. I think she is one of the few TS chicks that look better in person, than in photos. Most have had makeup artist do their makeup, their dressed in their finest outfits/costumes and photoshop fixes the rest; so they don't deliver in person. Everytime, I've seen her in person, she looked real good. However, I do feel you on the "I'm Thick Excuse" some chicks in the hip-hop culture use, to defend being clearly overweight, avoid working out and watching their food consumption. I've got family from Down South and you even have White girls rolling up in the clubs there, fat with no curves, talking about their "thick". It's insane! Most brothers just laugh at that nonsense, but there is always a few Captain Save-a-Hoes lurking in the club. If you look like the comedian Monique, your not thick your fat, bottomline! GGs that are thick: Joi Ryda, Buffie the Body, Esther Baxter and Ki-Toi.

If you have any confusion about what a real thick chick looks like visit:

www.uvproductions.com

www.nychocolatemodels.com

P.S: Truplaya, she does show the brothas love. I saw her at the one Gloria Wholesome party I went to (very small and cheesy) and she definitely was looking my way. Since, I sold my old car and didn't have my new ride yet, I parlayed. I can't try to rap to a chick in a club without a car, just in case something jumps off. Anyway, there was this short brotha, smothering her the whole night anyway and I'm not into dueling for some female's attention. You live to mack another day.

fraggle543
10-24-2006, 04:10 AM
I like curvaceousness and i think baby looks hot and what a big cock she has, plenty of fun there for whom ever goes with her.

Realgirls4me
10-24-2006, 08:06 AM
Let me first emphasize that the term "Thick" is not meant to be disparaging. I use it to describe a woman's build, and that usually means in a favorable light.

The girl in question in this thread here, Babydoll, appears thick in some areas of her physique, but I -- I -- would not consider her thick overall, or initially use the term to describe her to someone. I would consider, Duda, "thick". Duda's not small boned, not lean on the muscle front, proportioned but without the small stomach, athletic thighs and calfs, and yet still very femininely shaped overall. Nice curves on that woman. ...I'll generalize and add that Brazilian girls are most likely thicker than their petite Asian counterparts.

However, I would not consider Marcia "thick". I think it's how the joints come together and meet on her, as well as her overall muscularity and size -- it's leaner than Duda's. Marcia has smaller joints, more femininity to her arms, and a smaller stomach than Duda.

Anyway, those are my definitions of "thick".

A man couldn't lose with either one as both women are attractive in their own special way. :)

beatmaker
10-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Not to make this a racial thing, but I doubt most black or latino dudes would use Duda, as their prototypical example of "thick". Furthermore, I think we have a much more simple description, than what realgirls4me provided (which is his opinion and I respect that) and that is a small waist, flat stomach, wide hips (usually 75-80% larger than the waist, i.e 36-24-43) and a butt that protudes out from the nape of her back. If she is heavy on the bottom half, but doesn't have the "coke bottle" waistline, than the breasts have to be real big. You either have to be real big breasted or have a small torso with a small waist and wide hips or have all of the above (the crescendo) like Esther Baxter, Melissa Ford or Coco-T. However, the last two have breast implants.

DST
11-08-2006, 10:09 AM
:arrow:

DST
11-23-2006, 09:09 AM
:twisted: