View Full Version : Probably been asked before...

Sagrfan
10-20-2006, 12:34 PM
If you believe your straight, and usually have no interest in penises when they are attached to men ... but when they are on transsexuals it seems different, what is this saying about your sexuality?

:?

I guess i might as well use this thread to ask, i only ever see Ex from lady-boy69 in one set, is there anything else of her around?

callahac
10-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Dude,
This is so played out. Search for "Am I gay threads." Word of advice- if you like she cock, ride it and suck it to your heart's content and don't worry about your "sexuality"

Sagrfan
10-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Dude,
This is so played out. Search for "Am I gay threads." Word of advice- if you like she cock, ride it and suck it to your heart's content and don't worry about your "sexuality"

Sounds like a plan .. just need to find "her" now than
:wink:

Sagrfan
10-20-2006, 02:54 PM
Maybe i should of started another thread for the second part of the thread?

:?:

Ratbutt
10-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Check out the "Kinsey Scale"
Sexuality is a continuum not simply A.Straight B. Gay.
Kinda works like this:

(1) I like being with feminine, biological women.
(2) I like being with females and I don't care about their genitalia (Probably Tops only)
(3) I like being with females most of the time but sometime I like experiencing a masculine sexuality. (Probably topas & bottoms)
(4)I am perfectly bisexual
(5)I like being with males most of the time but sometimes I like experiencing feminine sexuality.
(6)I like being with men and I don't care about their genitalia (try buddy woods)
(7)I like being with masculinem biological men.

In the mainstream in North America people generally think that if you are a man and you have encountered dick you are naturally gay.
In most of the rest of the world it is understood that if you seek experiences with females and dont engage in receptive anal sex you are straight.

At the end of the day the point made by another poster is most important, do what you like and stop trying to label it.

ptyseminole
10-20-2006, 03:54 PM
here's a pic of "ex"...

Sagrfan
10-20-2006, 04:09 PM
here's a pic of "ex"...

But thats sadly the same set
:cry:

jowwor
10-20-2006, 05:31 PM
Aske for more....

http://www.lb-69.com/forum/index.php

She's probabply featured, or will be, on AsianTS, Ladyboy Ladyboy, Captain Outragous or Asian Transsexuals XXX.

Nice girl...

Saw the entire video a few days ago (I'm a member).

-Q-