PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Exotica Party

Danielle Foxxx
08-16-2004, 12:13 AM
I am actually leaving New York on Tusday, I have been here all week, but I am taping the Maury Povich show again the next2 days and I will make sure I keep everyone updated on that as well. Alanah mentioned to me today when we chat a bit about the turn out for the Odessey party, when I get another invite I will come to NY for the party, but this time I will stay clear of the stage, last time I was soaked in sweat ...Kisses
Danielle

Realgirls4me
08-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Maury seems to have this thing for transsexuals. He does these TS shows every two or three months. I've seen some pretty famous girls on his show, from Gia Darling to Giselle. I'm sorry I missed the one two weeks ago. I heard one of my favs (Ruby from Los Angeles) appeared on it, and that she looked absolutely spectacular in the swimsuit competition.

When is the next one to be shown, Danielle ?

By the way, I think you are a hottie! :)

roy404
08-16-2004, 04:43 PM
You were great on the last Maury show. In fact I sent copies of the show to people in Australia, England, Europe and the mid east. This will be your 1st time with implants won't it? Please keep us aware of the air date. When I did Geraldo they told us the date after the show. Say Hi to Allanah from Roy in Dallas we are "Old" friends well at least I am old.

Bigguy
10-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Looks like the show is this friday, I see her in this promo clip.

http://www.uni-television.com/maury/102904.maury.promo.mov

I wonder how many tgirls I'll recognize on the show. :)

Bigguy
10-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Danielle you looked great as usual, I'll see you tonight at the party.

Here are some pictures from the show.

gcuarcc
10-29-2004, 07:25 PM
sabrina? at least he could have the common courtesy to use your name...he's such an idiot

partlycloudy
10-29-2004, 07:50 PM
so what was the audiences prediction for danielle?

Bigguy
10-29-2004, 08:28 PM
From what I can tell, I heard 4 say man 4 said woman for her. Overall for all the people on the show it was really mixed, so most of the audience couldn't tell, I wasn't even sure for many of them. Maybe they should put in little eletronic voting boxes so we can see what the audience really thinks.

tsluver247
10-30-2004, 12:54 AM
Danielle Foxxx was hottt!!! Definitely the best body and face by far on the stage of woman and TSs. After watching the show, some of the real women actually through me off.

Killah
10-31-2004, 02:04 AM
What about Zia? The other chick. Was she a man or a woman?

Triggy
11-01-2004, 01:34 AM
Definitely a TS...

Danielle Foxxx
11-01-2004, 01:56 AM
HEY HEY HEY....THOSE ARE COOL PICS...
I DIDN'T GET TO TAPE THE SHOW, CAN ANYONE SEND ME A COPY???

Thanks guys, I have done 8 talk shows, Dog Eat Dog on NBC, stage shows, and most recently featured extra on Miss Conginiality 2 with Sandra Bullock where I petrayed Cher...It was awesome, Sandra or as they called her Sandy was a typical Hollywood Diva...But very professional... I love main stream work, but detest the tittles "IS IT A MAN OR A WOMAN..." But I get payed to do a job...Typed cast? I would say so...but if I don't agree with it and think it would dipict us in a negative way I wouldn't do it... It's all in good fun, and it opend peoples minds to the whole "transsexual thing". I would love to do a movie as a TS....Sabrina was because on the last Maury I was Danielle, so...they couldn't use it again...

Anyways it was a cute show - but very bad editing...

Killah
11-01-2004, 02:22 AM
Are there any more pics of Zia? Please, somebody post them...

Bigguy
11-01-2004, 02:27 AM
Danielle, I did tape the show in my PC, but its a huge file, almost 2 gig, would be hard to send. Maury usually has his shows on twice a day, and the 2nd one is a few weeks behind, so you could catch the show again in a few weeks. I just don't know when it would exactly be on. I don't watch it often because I am at work.

Also that was me at the party saying that I had seen you on tv that day.

paulie
11-01-2004, 02:42 AM
Let me tell you I am blown away(so to speak). I have been "involved" with trans-gender activities for a couple of years now, and also consider myself fairly observent and astute. There were 11 participants..I knew of Danille being on the show, so there were 10 I had to "guess" about. I am embarassed to say I got 7 out of the 10 wrong.

I feel like a real dummy. Just goes to show often times we know a whole lot less than we think we know. I will go bury my head in the sand now.

Bigguy
11-01-2004, 02:50 AM
I sent this pic to a tranny chaser I know, he only got 3 correct, and he knows who Danielle is, so really he only got 2 right. But it is harder by only looking at the faces.

Killah
11-01-2004, 04:16 AM
If Zia is really a TS, I want more pics of her.

Danielle Foxxx
11-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Is there anyway I can get you to send me a copy of that CD?

DJ Hardgroove
11-02-2004, 05:25 AM
Is there anyway I can get you to send me a copy of that CD?

Dear Danielle,

I don't know whether or not you still are in need or still want a copy of the Maury Povich show from last week. However, if you are, I'd be honored to send you one. I caught the show mid way through but I believe it's the entire "Is It A Man Or Woman?" segment. It 's old school videotape but it's yours if you want it.

phungu2
11-02-2004, 05:31 AM
what are the answers? whos a GG & who's not??

Bigguy
11-02-2004, 06:14 AM
The whole show was "is it a man or woman" not just a segment. phungu2, don't you want to at least guess? I don't want to post the answers incase someone hasn't seen it yet and is waiting the repeat in a few days.