View Full Version : Longest you've had a butt plug in....

steviedresses
08-07-2019, 06:12 AM
I've had a medium Doc Johnson plug in my ass for about two hours now.

Starting to get a bit sore so will take it out in a bit.

What's the longest anyone has left a plug in?

(Just curious)

Cereal Escapist
08-09-2019, 09:11 PM
I have no idea what size you are wearing, but i have worn the one below for about 22 hrs obviously removing it for bathroom activity. That included sleeping with it that i found remarkably comfortable. Generally, when i wear it, it is usually for 8-9 hours, a usual workday+commute.
By contrast, my wife only can stand it on average about 4 hrs.

Fitzcarraldo
08-09-2019, 10:37 PM
My record is 0 seconds.

mtbazz
08-10-2019, 02:17 AM
dumb question...but why would you leave it in that long?

Gillian
08-10-2019, 07:17 AM
Because when you move about, squirm on your seat, etc., you feel it moving inside you which is very pleasurable ... ;)

That and the fact that no one else knows why you've got the big grin on your face ... :D

Cereal Escapist
08-10-2019, 07:21 AM

wearing one for me a huge mental turn on. That is, just having it in me and walking around or sitting doesn't stimulate me physically. the only physical pleasure i get is from putting it in and taking it out.

so to answer your question...why did i leave it there that long? It was a challenge to see how long i could wear it until I bothered me. It never did so I just got bored of the challenge.

smoothboi
08-11-2019, 08:09 PM
About 50 hours.

njjohn
08-12-2019, 03:56 PM
I've been trying to find a plug that is wide enough at the "stem" to prep me for Tangie's fat cock or a full on no mercy Ednita attack. The problem is if it's wide enough to open me up it will not stay in.