PDA

View Full Version : Kubar/Bombshell Club in London? Beautiful girl that works there?

SaintSeiya
07-14-2019, 08:01 AM
Hi, yesterday I was walking around Leicester Square and noticed at the entrance of Ku Bar a gorgeous blonde girl with massive knockers that was working by the entrance of the bar looking super friendly and sexy and taking pictures with tourists while being really revealing. I was wondering if anyone here knows who she was or if she works there on the regular? Not for anything creepy, but I would love to come back and maybe have a friendly chat since she seemed so approachable and fun.

That being said I was really curious to see if there was any ts night going on and sure enough I found about Bombshell happening on Wednesdays. Anyone has had any experience at the club? Is it fun? Is it worthy?

Thanks a lot!

bigtrannylover
07-15-2019, 11:51 AM
You're a weirdo.
You saw her, said she looked friendly yet you didn't approach her and now you come on here asking for her info! GTFOH

SaintSeiya
07-15-2019, 03:33 PM
I apologise, I didn’t mean to come out as a weirdo. I couldn’t chat with her when I saw her because I was in a bit of a rush and I was with my parents.