PDA

View Full Version : First tgirl

killa cam
10-14-2006, 03:18 PM
what size cock did you take on your first time? what feels better thin and long or thick and normal sized? Is there cocks that are just too big and you dont even consider? I have only been a top before and would just like some input as I am ready to take a dick inside me

Friedrich_Nietzsche
10-14-2006, 04:18 PM
If you want my opinion, and with no personal experience, your ass is going to guide you.

killa cam
10-14-2006, 04:37 PM
i suppose it will..the initial feeling should be spectacular..i have had my finger up there but i am really hoping that fresh cock doesnt dissappoint my craving

BeardedOne
10-14-2006, 10:27 PM
If you want my opinion, and with no personal experience, your ass is going to guide you.

That's actually a very good, and accutrate, bit of advice. Bravo, Friedrich! :claps

My early experiences (Not with T-gurls) were pretty nasty because I didn't know the three most important rules: Communication, relaxation, and lubrication. Follow those, and be comfortable with your partner, and I'm sure you'll be fine and happy.

As for what feels better, that's going to be entirely up to you as 'mileage may vary' from person to person.

Have fun, play safe, and report back after your mission is completed. :wink:

suckseed
10-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Having tried it once, it hurt a lot, in a good way, but much to my surprise, particularly in light of the fact that I was afraid I'd like it too much and be spoiled for life, I find I don't fantasize about it at all anymore. I'm at the point now where I like the idea of tgirls, but the pics don't do much for me at all these days.

jamesedwards
12-01-2010, 06:29 AM
what size cock did you take on your first time? what feels better thin and long or thick and normal sized? Is there cocks that are just too big and you dont even consider? I have only been a top before and would just like some input as I am ready to take a dick inside me

Oh well, my ass lead me to take a 9 inch cock for the first time. I have been taking fingers from my ex girl and her 6 inch strapon. the first time a TG fucked me in the ass she had 9 inches and 2.5 inches thick and we measured it and laughed it was so much fun. I mean she wanted to domme me in a rape scene and boy she pouned my asshole and it didn't hurt that shit felt so good it hurt and I screamed like a bitch. The more I screamed the more she pounded my ass, she was getting that shit she aint nothing to play with. I had on a collar and leash and she woujld grab that motha fucka and yank it and pound the shit outta my ass and tell me " TAKE THIS COCK YOU DICK SUCKING MOTHA FUCKA YOU'RE MY BITCH AND IMA BEAT YOUR ASS TO PIECES". And she wasn't fucking lying. Shit, I called her the next day wanting to get fucked some more. We fucked Mon And Tues. Friday she brought another TG partner over, that chick had 11 inches 3 inches wide. I took it all, they will fuck your asshole real good. my ass was sore but while getting fucked that shit felt good as a motha fucka and they had my ass screaming like a bitch, I loved it. Shit I called the 11 inch the next Wed she had me on my back thrusting all 11 inches in my ass while I jacked off,. when I came I fucking exploded and I wasn't on this planet. that was the best TG fucking I ever had at that time, while I was cumming that bitch rammed even harder sending me into a Euphoric stage that I have never encountered and it was so intense I almost blacked out and she said my eyes rolled in the back of my head. Good cock, only TG's that love fucking an ass gets real love from me.