PDA

View Full Version : TS Jesse

jerseygirlangie
12-22-2018, 04:21 PM
It sounds as though Jesse is going through some very tough times , emotionally .

If anybody is nearby to her , I'd imagine that she would appreciate any sort of support whatsoever .

https://www.facebook.com/The.Jesseflo2?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARCwAxZzaU_lXAJOrhbEFOX4LKejFBBwdicZ3cU1qmvztE s-bb0YzJ2D_NGqebRHvvoOF1YgwkXHHbCl&hc_ref=ARTEPy0X2I5XN8jT6oCtoVJJwBuBF5fqkK72L4fAK9p D3lOVxYJwGjn8-71WojrcV8o&fref=nf

Steve-Oh
12-24-2018, 07:32 AM
Yes Jesse Flores posted on twitter/jesseflo (where she's most active) about being under psych eval in Palm Springs. Her Dr. also identified a nose & ear infection. That would make one feel really bad, I'm sure. She's home now but still posts about not doing well.
She seems lonely and could use a friend. Drop her a message and give her a hug if you're in her area. I hardly know her but always hate seeing someone feeling down like she does now.

peejaye
12-24-2018, 02:02 PM
I contacted her on FB the other day, wishing her all the best for next year etc, she did reply.
Anyone with a little spare time could say hello to her, she is a Legend in the T-girl world.

alainbreizh
12-27-2018, 04:10 AM
yes i do hope she is well
she is such a nice girl