View Full Version : New Experience. Pee and Fart Fuck

crazyeditor
12-11-2018, 06:05 PM
My GF is a very sexy TS and while she is very fickle, she does come up with new ways to have fun. The other night she injected some of her own pee into her ass and had me do her DS. While fucking her she started farting on my cock, a little pee would squirt out she would put some lube on my cock and we just kept doing that.

josehip
12-11-2018, 06:42 PM
sure

dakota87
12-11-2018, 10:10 PM
I’ve never tried that

Murmdrum
12-12-2018, 06:06 AM
you related to BostonBad?

TheBlueEyedKid
12-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Sounds fucking disgusting, thanks for sharing.

seth123
12-12-2018, 10:10 AM
This Fetish is in the "Brown Eye" of the beholder........
Some people stick their dicks into honey, ice water, alcohol , ant-holes and beehives. There's even a fetish involving yours and a drinking straw.

If this gets you to where you are going then I say "drive on" but don't expect to pick up any hitchhikers along the way.

BostonBad
12-12-2018, 02:00 PM

You know some people like to have fun.

Have you both tried buttchugging? Try getting 12-15ccs of Robatussin and 12-15 ccs of wine and put it way up your asses. Use a turkey baster or enema equipment. Wait 10 min then start fucking.

That is fun.

crazyeditor
12-13-2018, 12:22 AM
Well I see there are skeptics, thats OK, and some are disgusted, thats ok too. The reason I posted it is because I dont mind most of her farts, although this is the first time she has ever done this and it turned me on. We are not into scat in any way (I have had wine and coffee enemas, I dont think I will be trying cough medicine), but we are into water sports. I have peed on her many times (pic attached) and she has put her cock in my mouth and made me drink. She always keeps herself clean and allot of times will inject lube and add a touch of perfume back there, everything squeaky clean. I guess you have to experience it to appreciate. Its one of those taboo things that turned out to be great for both us. As she said later "beyond awesome". So I.m sorry you were disgusted or are a non-believer, it did happen and it was as she said beyond awesome 1115021

PEPE3Z
12-13-2018, 05:05 AM
Sounds fucking disgusting, thanks for sharing.

LOL, you are right !

BostonBad
12-13-2018, 07:22 PM
Well I see there are skeptics, thats OK, and some are disgusted, thats ok too. The reason I posted it is because I dont mind most of her farts, although this is the first time she has ever done this and it turned me on. We are not into scat in any way (I have had wine and coffee enemas, I dont think I will be trying cough medicine), but we are into water sports. I have peed on her many times (pic attached) and she has put her cock in my mouth and made me drink. She always keeps herself clean and allot of times will inject lube and add a touch of perfume back there, everything squeaky clean. I guess you have to experience it to appreciate. Its one of those taboo things that turned out to be great for both us. As she said later "beyond awesome". So I.m sorry you were disgusted or are a non-believer, it did happen and it was as she said beyond awesome 1115021

Try the cough medicine enema. You will be glad you did. Only butt chug 15-20 ccs. Moderation is key. Just after buttchug a glass of wine.

It's fun. The experience is best when you take 25ccs of Tussin then the wine.

Then get fucked hard and fast doggy style. You will see flashes of light that aren't really there and dark spots here and there that flash and go away. I never felt better.

crazyeditor
12-13-2018, 09:19 PM
Try the cough medicine enema. You will be glad you did. Only butt chug 15-20 ccs. Moderation is key. Just after buttchug a glass of wine.

It's fun. The experience is best when you take 25ccs of Tussin then the wine.

Then get fucked hard and fast doggy style. You will see flashes of light that aren't really there and dark spots here and there that flash and go away. I never felt better.

I'm really not into buttchugging as you put it, only time I put anything up my ass these days is a few shots of water if I think My GF is going to top me, but she teased by doing that about 6-8 times and has cut that off - bitch. She is the one that does the things in the ass thing and it is usually water, lube or some of her pee often with a touch of perfume. I dont think I could talk her into cold medicine.

You all missed my point about the farting while fucking, it was a great experience because she was free and having fun, something that seems to be rare and rarer with her these days for several reasons.

BostonBad
12-14-2018, 04:15 PM
Yes people need to enjoy the fun and crazy things life has to offer.

I want to open a bar called Ballmilk Buddies.

Some of my friends laughed at me. They know how to laugh at people but don't know how to laugh at life.

BostonBad
01-23-2019, 11:07 AM
A girl I was with farted about 2 weeks ago. She thought it was a big deal. I laughed and we kept fucking.

Yes ppl can be so anal about farting.

carmine57
01-23-2019, 02:37 PM
No difference between a fart and a quaff in my book LOL.
A girl I was with farted about 2 weeks ago. She thought it was a big deal. I laughed and we kept fucking.

Yes ppl can be so anal about farting.

carmine57
01-23-2019, 02:37 PM
QUEFF I hate spell check.
No difference between a fart and a quaff in my book LOL.

dirtrail
01-24-2019, 12:36 AM
Lol!

setterman
01-24-2019, 01:24 AM
ppl can be so anal about farting.

Quote of the week!

giovanni_hotel
01-24-2019, 05:47 AM
My GF is a very sexy TS and while she is very fickle, she does come up with new ways to have fun. The other night she injected some of her own pee into her ass and had me do her DS. While fucking her she started farting on my cock, a little pee would squirt out she would put some lube on my cock and we just kept doing that.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0MYrLAFex1R71l0A/giphy.gif

natina
01-26-2019, 04:37 AM
People lick add holes around here , which has shit in and around it.
People tuck add holes around here,called Sodomy and that has shit in and around it.

Anal sex,sodomy and more is dirty sex and taboo.

natina
01-26-2019, 04:40 AM
People lick add holes around here , which has shit in and around it.
People tuck add holes around here,called Sodomy and that has shit in and around it.

Anal sex,sodomy and more is dirty sex and taboo.

johnnyscorpio
01-28-2019, 12:55 PM
kinky

crazyeditor
01-28-2019, 11:43 PM
kinky
That's all it is Johnny, Kinky. Thanks, I dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about it or why all the negativity. I can guarantee that if it happened to any one of them with the TS they were in love with that they would think differently

jamesedwards
01-29-2019, 01:39 AM

Hey I am game to try it. I love trying new fun stuff, I do anal squirting with my TGirl and let her squirt out whip cream from her asshole and I eat it , and all types of stuff so I am going to try this. I love this idea. Keep up the good work!

crazyeditor
01-29-2019, 08:39 AM
Hey I am game to try it. I love trying new fun stuff, I do anal squirting with my TGirl and let her squirt out whip cream from her asshole and I eat it , and all types of stuff so I am going to try this. I love this idea. Keep up the good work!

Thanks James. She loves for me to eat her ass and I love doing it because she always tastes so fresh and natural. This is not something we were rtying to do it just happened and after she did it I encouraged her to just let it go

jamesedwards
01-30-2019, 01:48 AM
Thanks James. She loves for me to eat her ass and I love doing it because she always tastes so fresh and natural. This is not something we were rtying to do it just happened and after she did it I encouraged her to just let it go

Eat as much ass as you can. Our job is to make them feel good and we must man up and do what's necessary. I don't do children, blood, or animals. I will become an animal while fucking LOL And she does too, and especially when we do a 3 sum you should see the filthy shit that goes down. While you eat her ass, stick your finger in it, eat it like it's groceries LOL Hahahahaaa

Also try massaging her body, first the front then the back, I use Olive oil, warm, because you can eat that, I mix it with strawberry, shit taste good.
Take warm honey or just a lil bit hot, pour it on her asshole, and or put some inside her asshole, rim her real good to take away the sting. Suck her asshole also and put your tongue deep in it and she will love that shit, it will become additive! Tongue kiss her with the honey. This is only one method I thought up to use. Have fun.

I can't get enough of it, it's my fetish, and I love when the Tgirl and GG put their asses in my face, I have eaten both their assholes at the same time. They sat on my face at the same time. We try all types of crazy shit, and I love it.

See what women say about getting their asses sucked. 90% women love their ass ate, they are lying if they say they don't because they are on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa7249i0qEo