PDA

View Full Version : How i can get messages and threads deleted?

JerkingDude
11-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Who i can contact about deleting threads and messages i have posted? :(

natina
11-09-2018, 08:31 PM
Send me a a check stating in the comments section

"not to exceeding 1 Million Dollars "

and I will handle it!

I got this

giovanni_hotel
11-09-2018, 11:58 PM
Pussy boy.
No one cares.

That said, contact the admin.

Laphroaig
11-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Just report your own posts, but let us all have a laugh first...

JerkingDude
11-10-2018, 10:52 AM
Why you guys are so mean?

Laphroaig
11-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Why you guys are so mean?

Because the answer has already been posted, if you'd bothered to look...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?103949-CLOSING-OR-DELETING-ACCOUNTS-READ-(-amp-removing-posts)

Will Riker
11-10-2018, 02:18 PM
I´ll do it for half the price Natina asked you, lol

JerkingDude
11-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Because the answer has already been posted, if you'd bothered to look...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?103949-CLOSING-OR-DELETING-ACCOUNTS-READ-(-amp-removing-posts)

Yea read that before but. :(

broncofan
11-10-2018, 04:31 PM
I know not everyone has a lot to donate but the idea of donating 25 dollars to a charity that provides important services to transgender individuals is really upsetting to you?

Laphroaig
11-10-2018, 04:56 PM

Then presumably you read this part...

Those asking for threads to be deleted because you wrote something you now regret, don't message me - next time think about about what you write before you post.
This does not include those breaking the forum rules, either mis-gendering, trolling, posting links etc.

If you have any complaints, I'll be happy to refund you in full, everything you've paid towards this forum.

filghy2
11-11-2018, 01:36 AM

Whatever you've posted that you now regret, it can't be too bad if you don't think it's worth paying $25 to delete it. You would have been better off not drawing attention to it. Not many people go back and read older posts, but I'm sure quite a few would have looked at your posting history after reading this.

Cereal Escapist
11-11-2018, 12:03 PM
maybe he is running for public office, doesn't use a vpn and wants to erase his online persona lest the moral authority cast him aside as a deviant.

Laphroaig
11-11-2018, 12:32 PM
How amusing. @jerkingdude posts asking for answers he's already got, then down votes anyone who points this out to him...

Plus, as has been said, the thread only draws attention to himself and entices people look at what he's posted...:dead:

JerkingDude
11-12-2018, 03:00 PM
You people dont understand. My identity may have been exposed so this is life and death situation. I will kill myself if my family and friends will find out that i like girls who have penises.

Lester316
11-12-2018, 05:31 PM
You people dont understand. My identity may have been exposed so this is life and death situation. I will kill myself if my family and friends will find out that i like girls who have penises.

Seriously? If it's that important I'd get the $25 ready. You're either exceptionally melodramatic or a fool going by that reaction; it's 2018 liking cock is perfectly fine they would more likely be embarrassed if they read your reaction to being caught not the actual fact you like Trans Girls.

Tommy420
11-12-2018, 05:47 PM

That’s a bit sad to hear. I’m sure your life would be a little happier if you didn’t have to hide your feelings but I do understand. But I’m not sure you like “women with penis” but more likely you lust after them and view them as purely sexual toys and that is far sadder. If you’ll kill yourself over something so small as to your sexual likes you have bigger problems my friend

giovanni_hotel
11-12-2018, 06:10 PM

If I were you and really REALLY wanted my posting history deleted, I'd simply pay the $25 and be done with it.

What kind of friends and family do you have that really care you're on a site like HA??

You're a grownup bro, you should be able to bullshit your way with semi-innocent reasons why you'd be on HA.

Laphroaig
11-12-2018, 09:01 PM

"Life and death situation", yet you value your life at less than 25 dollars. Don't be such a drama queen. Just log off and don't come back. You'll soon be forgotten...

GroobySteven
11-12-2018, 10:15 PM

If that's how you feel and your family is that bigoted, then frankly - I hope you haven't bred yet, be my guest.

natina
11-12-2018, 11:46 PM
I´ll do it for half the price Natina asked you, lol

Send me a a check stating in the comments section

"not to exceeding 1 Million Dollars "

and I will handle it!

I got this

IT's so many Player Haters out in this cold cruel world!

Muslims will Honor kill there own for having a relationship with a transsexual /transgender.

An honor killing or shame killing is the murder of a member of a family, due to the perpetrators' belief that the victim has brought shame or dishonor upon the family, or has violated the principles of a community or a religion, usually for reasons such as refusing to enter an arranged marriage, being in a relationship with a transgender/man/transsexual.

filghy2
11-13-2018, 03:33 AM

In the unlikely event that you are genuine, if one of your family or friends could trace you here wouldn't that mean that either they are into tgirls themselves or they are onto your secret already? Nobody is going to stumble on your posts here unless they have specific information on where to look and you've been so foolish as to post something that could identify you.

Cereal Escapist
11-13-2018, 03:47 AM

kickstarter maybe? indiegogo?

if it were truly life or death, i'm sure you would not continue posting and have emailed the board owner with exact details of why you can't pay the $25, how the alleged exposure happened and more importantly, that you are suicidal.

see, the thing is, the more you visit, the more likely it is that you could be outed.

next time you feel like looking at girls with penises and you want to hide yourself, try nord.

Jericho
11-13-2018, 05:11 PM
Mom, Uncle JerkingDude's been on one of those weird websites again!

Cereal Escapist
11-14-2018, 06:51 AM
Mom, Uncle JerkingDude's been on one of those weird websites again!

I take offense to that word.

Jericho
11-14-2018, 08:19 PM
I take offense to that word.

I take offence to you taking offence! :shrug

Cereal Escapist
11-14-2018, 11:26 PM
I take offence to you taking offence! :shrug

SanDiegoPervySage
11-18-2018, 09:43 PM

Ummmm... boo hoo? It is never that serious

Laphroaig
12-31-2018, 10:17 AM
The fuckwit obviously got over it. Still posting shite.

JerkingDude
05-29-2019, 04:50 PM
The fuckwit obviously got over it. Still posting shite.

Why you are so rude to me? Asshole.

Moderators are required by GDPR law to delete persons post history if he/she asks so why this forum doesnt follow GDPR law??? Delete all my messages and started threads right now!!!

People on one gaming forum are again making fun of my post history here and its really embarassing. And also they know my real name and address and my parents address so this is really bad situation!

Lester316
05-29-2019, 05:52 PM

Moderators are required by GDPR law to delete persons post history if he/she asks so why this forum doesnt follow GDPR law??? Delete all my messages and started threads right now!!!

People on one gaming forum are again making fun of my post history here and its really embarassing. And also they know my real name and address and my parents address so this is really bad situation!

Why would people on a gaming forum know who you are here unless you had shared that information or (and this is a tenuous link at best) used the same name/tag there?

JerkingDude as a gamertag really?

Aside from that how old are you? Your post reads like a teenager who found his old-man's stack of mags..

Lester316
05-29-2019, 05:54 PM
Also if you are going to mention GDPR law maybe don't keep posting but contact an admin and ask them directly.

Jericho
05-29-2019, 06:44 PM
I googled JerkingDude.
This place is the least of his problems!

Laphroaig
05-29-2019, 06:53 PM

So it was never a life and death situation as you claimed, just a little embarrassment. Grow a pair, or better yet wait till you've grown up and your balls have dropped before posting on forums for adults.

ps. have you ever bothered to read the link I posted before. If you want your account deleted, pay for it.

Lester316
05-29-2019, 07:06 PM
I googled JerkingDude.
This place is the least of his problems!

Must be an awful lot of stuff to try and get deleted...

Indiana_2tall
05-30-2019, 02:05 AM
I don’t know this guys story and don’t really care but I think you all could be a little more compassionate. When someone talks about committing suicide it should be taken seriously. What’s seems small to us is a mountain to them. Suicidal thoughts can start as a whisper and turn into a scream. Anyway, I guess I do care after all.

Fitzcarraldo
05-30-2019, 04:05 AM
I don’t know this guys story and don’t really care but I think you all could be a little more compassionate. When someone talks about committing suicide it should be taken seriously. What’s seems small to us is a mountain to them. Suicidal thoughts can start as a whisper and turn into a scream. Anyway, I guess I do care after all.

Somehow he has survived since November, and has now come back for more. He even bumped the topic!

Laphroaig
05-30-2019, 07:51 AM

He was given a solution, chose to ignore it and is still ignoring it. The suicide garbage was just a tantrum to try and get his account deleted. Given he started posting again about a month later he obviously wasn't that bothered. It's an over reaction to some embarrassment he's caused himself.

Jericho
05-30-2019, 05:57 PM

:dead-1::dead-1::dead-1:

Laphroaig
05-31-2019, 12:15 AM

It is retarded how easily people get offended these days. So annoying.

Overdrive
05-31-2019, 05:52 AM
Rofl.

JerkingDude
05-31-2019, 11:45 AM
He was given a solution, chose to ignore it and is still ignoring it. The suicide garbage was just a tantrum to try and get his account deleted. Given he started posting again about a month later he obviously wasn't that bothered. It's an over reaction to some embarrassment he's caused himself.

Why this forum doesnt obey GDPR law???? What kind of forum owner blackmails users to donate money so their messages get deleted?

And even if i pay, what guarantee i have that my messages get deleted? God damnit!!!

Lester316
05-31-2019, 12:13 PM
Why this forum doesnt obey GDPR law???? What kind of forum owner blackmails users to donate money so their messages get deleted?

And even if i pay, what guarantee i have that my messages get deleted? God damnit!!!

You realise once you put something online it's out there forever right? Whatever it is that you are so worried about could be removed from the forum whilst no end of people who have seen it could have taken screenshots.

If non-hungangels users have discovered your "secret" and have been giving you grief they are also likely the types that would save screenshots to keep annoying you.

Castor_Troy05
05-31-2019, 01:04 PM
GDPR is a European thing, this site is not hosted in Europe, so it does not apply here

JerkingDude
05-31-2019, 01:57 PM
You realise once you put something online it's out there forever right? Whatever it is that you are so worried about could be removed from the forum whilst no end of people who have seen it could have taken screenshots.

If non-hungangels users have discovered your "secret" and have been giving you grief they are also likely the types that would save screenshots to keep annoying you.

Hmm yeah true. :( But if moderator would have acted right away when i made this thread then there might have been a chance that no one would taken screenshots yet. Sigh.

Laphroaig
05-31-2019, 03:39 PM
I vote for this to be made a sticky thread...

Lester316
05-31-2019, 06:07 PM
I vote for this to be made a sticky thread...

It does have impressive comedy value.

Fitzcarraldo
05-31-2019, 11:07 PM
Hmm yeah true. :( But if moderator would have acted right away when i made this thread then there might have been a chance that no one would taken screenshots yet. Sigh.

Why do you think the moderator is obligated to protect you from yourself? No one forced you to get an account here or to post here. And certainly no one is forcing you to continue calling attention to yourself.

When I find myself in a hole, I typically stop digging.

JerkingDude
06-01-2019, 04:00 AM
It does have impressive comedy value.

Wtf is so funny about this uncomfortable situation??? I have been doxxed and getting caught on forum like this is really embarassing. Im gonna kill myself.

Fitzcarraldo
06-01-2019, 05:03 AM
Wtf is so funny about this uncomfortable situation??? I have been doxxed and getting caught on forum like this is really embarassing. Im gonna kill myself.

1. STOP POSTING.
2. Were you not doxxed back in November, like 7 months ago? How will things get worse now?
3. Have you actually contacted an admin via PM, or have you just made more posts highlighting your embarrassing situation? Mods/admins don't constantly scour forum topics for members looking for assistance.

Lester316
06-01-2019, 11:07 AM

I'm inclined to believe your statement is pure hyperbole. Perhaps you should just contact a moderator and ask them to remove you from the forum; you really do come across as so immature that it would be easy to think you aren't old enough to be a member anyway.

Jericho
06-01-2019, 04:27 PM
They are on half-term at the moment.

I'm inclined to believe your statement is pure hyperbole. Perhaps you should just contact a moderator and ask them to remove you from the forum; you really do come across as so immature that it would be easy to think you aren't old enough to be a member anyway.

Jericho
06-01-2019, 04:35 PM
GDPR is a European thing, this site is not hosted in Europe, so it does not apply here

I wasn't 100% on that

Jericho
06-01-2019, 05:28 PM

Come now, come on, settle down. Take a breath. You wouldn't want a message like that, a suicide note as such, to be the last thing you're remembered for, surely?

If you're embarrassed about anything, it should be your appalling grammar. Just because we're on a forum where we lust after women with big juicy erect cocks, it doesn't mean we should allow standards to fall through the basement floor!

Here, let me rewrite it for you......

JerkingDude
06-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Come now, come on, settle down. Take a breath. You wouldn't want a message like that, a suicide note as such, to be the last thing you're remembered for, surely?

If you're embarrassed about anything, it should be your appalling grammar. Just because we're on a forum where we lust after women with big juicy erect cocks, it doesn't mean we should allow standards to fall through the basement floor!

Here, let me rewrite it for you......

? What is wrong with my grammar?

Lester316
06-02-2019, 04:52 PM

Starting a sentence with a question mark certainly doesn't prove you have punctuation skills I know that.

Fitzcarraldo
06-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Starting a sentence with a question mark certainly doesn't prove you have punctuation skills I know that.

That's how they do it in Spanish, but the first question mark is upside down.

Lester316
06-02-2019, 07:52 PM
That's how they do it in Spanish, but the first question mark is upside down.

Great... 🙄. So if it had been the other way up and in a different language he would be spot on.

Laphroaig
06-04-2019, 05:23 PM

Got to get the suicide note perfect...