PDA

View Full Version : Avatar question

scorpion
10-08-2006, 10:20 PM
I think the avatar should say something about your person. Mine have I choise beacause i like it and fit mee well. Its should symbolise mee.
I have some coments about it. that it not belong in a shemale forum.
Im not a tranny im a admirer a guy. Thats the reason why I choise it and Im proud over it. I think its god.
But if it so that many think it dont fit here I should right away change it.
It have never been my opinion to get people angry.
So what do you think? Should I keep it or change it?

Shadow Dragon
10-08-2006, 10:24 PM
feel free to express who you are and dont be ashamed of it. thats what i say

BeardedOne
10-08-2006, 10:53 PM
I've seen that there are some that think it's a representation of Christ on the cross. On closer examination, I don't see that (But can understand how some might find that). Personally, I don't have a problem with it (I've seen much worse which, thankfully, the posters changed to something more suitable/tasteful).

It doesn't seem to me that you're shit-stirring with the image, so it's up to you whether you keep it up or not. As I've said, I don't have a problem with it.

scorpion
10-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Christ on the cross. Yes whit a lot of fantasy..I saw nothing religieus in it when I choise it.
Four mee its a nice hansome guy coming in from a mystery lanscape

BeardedOne
10-08-2006, 11:26 PM
Christ on the cross. Yes whit a lot of fantasy..I saw nothing religieus in it when I choise it.
Four mee its a nice hansome guy coming in from a mystery lanscape

Well, he does have the classic pose. So, on first glance, that's what some people see.

To lighten the atmosphere, a joke:

Little Johnny was failing in math. No matter what his parents or teachers tried, nothing worked. Finally, a counselor recommended perochial/religious school as it was more stringent and less tollerant of slacking.

His first day home from perochial school, little Johnny ran upstairs and studied. Second day, the same. When his mother called him down for dinner, he yelled "Can't, Ma! Studying!". This went on every day for weeks.

After the first quarter, the report cards came out and little Johnny's mother opened it with trepidation. To her surprise, he had gotten an A+ in math! A miracle!

She called to him and asked "Was it the nuns? The school? The way they teach? How did you come so far in math so fast?"

Little Johnny looked at her with wide, fearful eyes and said "The first day at school, when I saw that guy nailed to the plus sign, I knew they were serious about math!".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I'm Irish Catholic (Recovering), I know it's true! :lol:

scorpion
10-08-2006, 11:32 PM
:lol: This one was new four mee. Real god BeardedOne.

suckseed
10-08-2006, 11:40 PM
Got 'em all in that one! :lol:
I always thought your avatar was like the guy that was chained to the columns and pushed them down in Greek mythology. Hercules? anyway...it's god four mee.

BeardedOne
10-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Got 'em all in that one! :lol:
I always thought your avatar was like the guy that was chained to the columns and pushed them down in Greek mythology. Hercules? anyway...it's god four mee.

Exactly. Either Hercules in Greek mytholgy or Samson in the biblical texts.

Heh @ 'god four mee' :wink:

BeardedOne
10-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Hey! I am =not= a closetcase! :P

:lol:

scorpion
10-09-2006, 01:26 AM
The question about my avatar is no critic to them who have tell negativ about it. I just want to hear if it is more who dislike it. The critic can maybee have been right. But so far it locks like I gonna keep it. :wink:
And to you Ariana i would say.. even if wee dont think the same way in evry questions I have nothing against you. I think you locks like a nice tgirl.