PDA

View Full Version : Lost: Season 3

hondarobot
10-05-2006, 03:10 AM
It's been almost a year now since I could post one of these threads on HA. Get ready Lost fans.

Season 3, starting. . . now (for the US crowd, at least).

Quinn
10-05-2006, 03:16 AM
I'm watching it.

-Quinn

greenkb
10-05-2006, 03:18 AM
LOST!!?? I can't watch it, its shit! what with all the flashbacks and the fact that they've been on the island for what? about 3 weeks? its a joke :lol: (lets hope the geezer who writes it doesn't make a turkey out of the new trek film)

rick331us
10-05-2006, 03:25 AM
watching it good shit unsure what it means?

Quinn
10-05-2006, 03:47 AM
(lets hope the geezer who writes it doesn't make a turkey out of the new trek film)

New Trek Film? Greenkb, do you know any specifics?

-Quinn

GroobySteven
10-05-2006, 03:49 AM
I see those guys all over Hawaii - see the Hobbit in a gym and a bunch of clubs, Hurley our and about, the guy from Oz in a wheelchair shopping (with the kid also), Matthew Fox sat next to me on a flight, Sawyer's home is next to mine in Hawaii Kai - so how they're Lost remains a mystery to me also ... they're living it up in Hawaii! It's a con. How come that guy from Oz doesn't need a wheelchair anymore? The same way Locke doesn't?
seanchai

hondarobot
10-05-2006, 04:16 AM
Locke doesn't need a wheelchair anymore because he's most likely dead.

Give us some damn script spoilers, Seanchai! Ply these people with drinks and get some info.

Great third season pilot episode.

I thought. If they keep this thing going it will be one of the best shows of all time. The whole goddamn thing is a con job, but I still cant figure it out.

It's brilliant.

DJ_Asia
10-05-2006, 07:30 AM

Give us some damn script spoilers, Seanchai! Ply these people with drinks and get some info.

I thought. If they keep this thing going it will be one of the best shows of all time. The whole goddamn thing is a con job, but I still cant figure it out.

It's brilliant.

Locke dead...LMAO...

No chance.

hondarobot
10-05-2006, 04:35 PM

It's brilliant.

Locke dead...LMAO...

No chance.

He's definately not off the show (being "dead" doesn't really seem to be a too serious situation on the island) but I think he was physically killed in the "hatch explosion".

Honestly the only reason I think that is because it's so unlikely that a show would do that to a major character in the second season. Lost likes to do that sort of stuff.

That's my only criteria for making predictions about the show any more. I really have no idea though, every time I think I have this thing figured out, I'm wrong. I'm just going along for the ride at this point.

What I really want to know is, why was the book club reading Stephen Kings "Carrie", and commenting on how it lacks metaphor and thus literary importance?

Does that mean something. . . or does it illustrate that it doesn't mean anything. . . or . . .

AHHHHHH! That show drives me mental.

popperluv
10-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Its all happening in Hurleys mind!! :jawdrop

hondarobot
10-12-2006, 04:17 AM
Not a bad episode, but it kinda dragged at times. I haven't liked Jin for the longest time, but he now seems to be the victim of the machinations of his treacherous wife. Sometimes, girls are just crazy.

Too bad, he seems like a pretty honorable guy, really.

I still want to know what the hell happened with a lot of other things when "the Hatch" blew up, but the show just keeps stringing us along.

I did like when the leader of the "Others" offered his hand and told Jack his real name. Well, supposedly. Then he tells Jack the complete truth about what's been going on in the outside world, and Jack still doesn't believe him. Trust is a tricky thing sometimes.

As far as TV goes, it's still pretty damn good.

Shit! Just watched the preview. Locke is still alive. I was wrong about that one.