PDA

View Full Version : I just watched Tyra Banks on Tivo and...........

meatloaf
10-04-2006, 06:00 AM
I thought it was kind of silly to expect us to believe that Gia and Duncan had been talking on the phone and online for a year and a half and he'd never asked her if she'd had SRS (or as Tyra called it "the hack".) That seemed to be what the show implied although most of us know they manipulate the storyline away from the truth. And then they edited it to make it look like that was his first or second question once they met in real life. Anyway, it was a sweet story and she held her own very well. And she has the cutest smile in the world - plastic or not.

I'll tell you one thing..if anyone ever accuses a transsexual of just going through a "phase" whip out that list of surgeries Gia has had. If that's not dedication, nothing is dedication.

It's funny because her personality reminded me of a girl I knew when I lived in the Philippines. So sweet. When I first lived there, the concept of a transsexual was so bizarre to me that I couldn't believe it. Then I got to know this young woman and over time well.........ah to be 10 years younger and living abroad again. So many transgendered women I know have the most wonderful personalities and senses of humor.

dan_drade
10-04-2006, 06:51 AM
OK, I just watched it too. Gia ia very beautiful and charming. But as a guy, I really have to take my hat off to Duncan. How many of us guys would come out on national tv and tell a story of how we think a TS Woman is Beautiful, kind, sweet and wonderful. All I can say is WOW, what a cool guy. I just hope he is smart enough to continue dating her and that they have a great long tem relationship. He would surely be the luckiest guy that I know. I think that what he said is what most of us think of TS Women, the only difference is that he came out on TV and said it to all those that watched. And I'm sure there were a lot pf people watching.

tsluva
10-09-2006, 04:07 AM
OK, I just watched it too. Gia ia very beautiful and charming. But as a guy, I really have to take my hat off to Duncan. How many of us guys would come out on national tv and tell a story of how we think a TS Woman is Beautiful, kind, sweet and wonderful. All I can say is WOW, what a cool guy. I just hope he is smart enough to continue dating her and that they have a great long tem relationship. He would surely be the luckiest guy that I know. I think that what he said is what most of us think of TS Women, the only difference is that he came out on TV and said it to all those that watched. And I'm sure there were a lot pf people watching.

good point. i had to admire Duncan's courage.

roolb
10-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Is there a clip of this on YouTube or the other video sites, by any chance?

shemaleking
10-09-2006, 05:34 PM
yeah any on youtube?

Dkg
10-09-2006, 09:30 PM

I'm going to be completely honest here, I would have no problem telling the world I thought a Beaustiful TS was beautiful. Gender or Sex does NOT determine whether a person is (physically) beautiful or not.

In other words, No TS would be any less beautiful because she was born a boy, and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.