PDA

View Full Version : 'Blight' Rocks

MrFanti
12-31-2017, 04:49 AM
:cool:

filghy2
01-01-2018, 06:45 AM
Your are a master of crypticism, though at least one person seems to understand what you are talking about.

MrFanti
01-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Your are a master of crypticism, though at least one person seems to understand what you are talking about.

Nope...it was a massive "typo" error by me......

seth123
01-01-2018, 08:04 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_(film)
this is as close as i can get to what the O.P. is talking about.........
a lot of poor reviews though...... looks like Will Smith is out to punish everyone who ever enjoyed his humorous days ..........

MrFanti
01-01-2018, 09:32 AM
a lot of poor reviews though........

If I adhered to everyone else's opinions, I would have missed out on a lot of fun things in life.
I loved the movie! :cool:

seth123
01-01-2018, 11:03 AM
You might also want to check out "Alien Nation" or " District 9" ..............

GroobySteven
01-01-2018, 01:28 PM
'Bright' was great - really enjoyable and not what I thought it was going to be. Super violent - and a good plot. Joel Eggerton is always good.

Other surprises this month;

The Foreigner : Not a usual Jackie Chan movie. Pierce Brosnan channelling Gerry Adams. More a political thriller with the addition of Jackie Chan. Really really good - helps to know Brit politics a bit.

Brawl in Cell Block 99 : not what I was expecting. You don't know where the movie takes you until you're there. Vince Vaughn in his best role - really very violent and I really enjoyed it. Don Johnson is pretty cool in it.

MrFanti
01-01-2018, 09:11 PM
You might also want to check out "Alien Nation" or " District 9" ..............
Seen them both!
Didn't much like 'Alien Nation'....but I did enjoy 'District 9'....

buttslinger
01-01-2018, 11:47 PM
Brawl in Cell Block 99 : not what I was expecting. You don't know where the movie takes you until you're there. Vince Vaughn in his best role - really very violent and I really enjoyed it. Don Johnson is pretty cool in it.

The movie starts with a guy losing his job then coming home to find out his wife (Dexter's Sister) has been cheating on him. It goes downhill from there.