PDA

View Full Version : IAFD.com

Post Op Preferred
12-19-2017, 11:26 PM
A BIG shout out to the Grooby team for partnering with IAFD to correct the mis-gendering of trans performers on IAFD, which has historically classified them as male. Thanks for persuading them to do the right thing and helping them do it.

Lester316
12-20-2017, 05:25 AM
A BIG shout out to the Grooby team for partnering with IAFD to correct the mis-gendering of trans performers on IAFD, which has historically classified them as male. Thanks for persuading them to do the right thing and helping them do it.

It's an awesome thing that they did so. Just a real shame that when performers tried to get it fixed they were basically ignored. Buck Angel was trying hard to raise awareness about the issue for some time I believe along with Kelly Pierce and Wendy Williams; sadly it wasn't until they suggested that IAFD was transphobic that things started to change.

Recently I also noticed on twitter that Grooby and Buck were also discussing OnlyFans which apparently is guilty of similar things and Buck has posted about Tinder apparently banning Trans people and linked the following article:

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/xwvaaz/why-do-trans-people-keep-being-banned-from-tinder

For anyone who wants to support the rights of performers and people in general I'd suggest he's worth a follow.