PDA

View Full Version : Nasia Got Away..

MrFanti
08-10-2017, 03:33 AM
:pumped:...

Fitzcarraldo
08-11-2017, 03:03 AM
Why do you start a new topic for each girl instead of just putting them in the topic about girls who got away?

MrFanti
08-11-2017, 03:18 AM
Why do you start a new topic for each girl instead of just putting them in the topic about girls who got away?
I don't start a separate topic for every woman....

MrFanti
08-11-2017, 03:21 AM
:pumped:

Fitzcarraldo
08-11-2017, 03:51 AM
I don't start a separate topic for every woman....

Not apparent. And most of them are just getting your initial post.

MrFanti
08-11-2017, 04:34 AM

So do you want the free pics that I'm paying subscriptions for or not?
I can easily stop posting so you won't be bothered anymore...

MrFanti
08-11-2017, 05:04 AM
Update: Thanks You've helped me to make up mind....
I've decided to stop posting images from my paid subscription sites...

Fitzcarraldo
08-11-2017, 05:12 AM
Well, that's an odd rationalization. Sorry I put an end to your sharing of piracy by asking why you create a bunch of topics instead of posting in an existing relevant topic. I was just curious. People haven't been responding to the multiple individual topics.

MrFanti
08-11-2017, 06:24 AM
Well, that's an odd rationalization. Sorry I put an end to your sharing of piracy by asking why you create a bunch of topics instead of posting in an existing relevant topic. I was just curious. People haven't been responding to the multiple individual topics.

Not sharing of piracy at all - I paid for the subscriptions and even ran my postings by Steven Grooby for approval (which is why there's a limit to how many images from each set that I posted).

Your loss by your complaints.

filghy2
08-11-2017, 08:38 AM

Most of them are in this thread http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?98502-A-Few-That-Got-Away/page11 How about making some more positive contributions yourself, rather than being argumentative for the sake of it? Or would that be inconsistent with being a 'cynical idealist'?

I appreciate your posts Mr Fanti, so please don't overreact to ignorant comments by one individual. If you stop posting you won't be hurting him but, rather, the people who like your posts.

Fitzcarraldo
08-11-2017, 06:32 PM
I wasn't trying to start an argument. I was curious and asked a question. How dastardly of me!

sukumvit boy
08-12-2017, 01:21 AM
I enjoy Mr.Fanti's posts and I think Fritzcarraldo's initial post was quite reasonable .

Can't we all just get along ?

MrFanti
08-12-2017, 01:47 AM
1) You didn't ask a question, you criticized after I stated I don't start a new thread for every individual.
2) Then you falsely accused me of piracy.
I'm damn proud to say that I'm a payer/subscriber to a few sites because I understand that this is a "pay to play" environment. And if "we" want more play, then "we" are going to have to pay.

filghy2
08-12-2017, 04:01 AM
I wasn't trying to start an argument. I was curious and asked a question. How dastardly of me!

Your initial question was fine and he could have responded less defensively. However, you did choose to escalate the argument for no good reason - particularly the gratuitous remark about piracy.