PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Transsexuals

cockluver
06-02-2017, 09:44 PM
Anyone else feel like all that beautiful talent is wasted? The videos are terrible and the direction sucks. I could do a better job with my handycam from 2006. Just my opinion obviously.

Nikka
06-02-2017, 10:29 PM
do it and don`t come back to this forum untill u show us your scene

cockluver
06-02-2017, 10:59 PM
do it and don`t come back to this forum untill u show us your scene

I have shot scenes before, years ago when I had nothing else to do. I don't see it happening again anytime soon but that doesn't change my opinion. I guess only posts that don't ruffle your feathers are allowed. I'll remember that.

lordworm
06-03-2017, 03:21 AM
I have shot scenes before, years ago when I had nothing else to do. I don't see it happening again anytime soon but that doesn't change my opinion. I guess only posts that don't ruffle your feathers are allowed. I'll remember that.

PCism, SJWism, ect.

Can't criticize, it's offensive. Wah.

diddyboponTOP
06-03-2017, 10:43 AM
Nope, I see lots of great kinky TS scenes from Brazil and I feel the TS there are hands down the most passable and sexy on the Planet.

hamdasl
06-03-2017, 08:18 PM
I lived in Sao Paulo for two years. My first trans experience was there.

Winkle
06-03-2017, 09:06 PM
Anyone else feel like all that beautiful talent is wasted? The videos are terrible and the direction sucks. I could do a better job with my handycam from 2006. Just my opinion obviously.

I agree, been a member on and off for years and thought the same, particularly about the photoshoots. I used to subscribe to brazilianshemalesclub which was bang on but that's gone now. Brazilian Transsexuals is good but it could be better imo.

jh82
06-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Nope, I see lots of great kinky TS scenes from Brazil and I feel the TS there are hands down the most passable and sexy on the Planet.

I'm pretty sure the original poster was being critical of a specific web site. Not TS women from Brazil which he appears to be a fan of.

cockluver
06-05-2017, 07:01 PM
I'm pretty sure the original poster was being critical of a specific web site. Not TS women from Brazil which he appears to be a fan of.

Yes a specific website only. The women from Brazil are mind blowing.

They do occasionally have a good scene but I usually find myself wishing it was shot by someone at Evil Angel or TS500.

SanDiegoPervySage
06-05-2017, 07:36 PM
PCism, SJWism, ect.

Can't criticize, it's offensive. Wah.

Huh?