PDA

View Full Version : Transformation Magazine SEXY SWIMSUIT COMPETITION!

KristelPenn
03-29-2017, 04:32 AM

Transformation Magazine's annual "Sexy Swimsuit" issue is one of their most popular sellers each year! This year we'd like to the pages of the magazine to include sexy folks like YOU!

Submit outdoor photos of yourself in your favorite "sexy swimsuit" for a chance to be published in issue #102 of Transformation due out later this year! For the top three submissions, we'll be doing a CASH PRIZE as well! So show off those bikini bods - it'll give me some much needed eye candy in my inbox!

Purchase your copy of Transformation here! (http://centurianonline.com/transformation/)

Email your submissions (hi-res) to me at kristel@transformationonline.com to be considered!

KristelPenn
03-29-2017, 08:29 PM
More info below!

HERE ARE THE RULES!

We're looking for hi-res print quality photos!
Swimsuit/bikini outfits
Nude and non-nude is okay. Shoot a variety of photos, if possible!
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS MAY 15, 2017!
HERE ARE THE PRIZES!

GRAND PRIZE: $500 + a featured spread in the upcoming issue of Transformation

1st RUNNER UP: $200 + your photo(s) in the upcoming issue of Transformation

2nd RUNNER UP: $200 + your photo(s) in the upcoming issue of Transformation

INSTRUCTIONS:

Email us at kristel@transformationonline.com and send some sample hi-res photo to be considered. We may ask for additional photos for consideration, so please have a variety of shots available! We'll also send out a short questionnaire to be included if we accept your photos! Best of luck to everyone!

Purchase your copy of Transformation here!

Ben in LA
03-30-2017, 12:53 AM
Now I need a model to photograph at the beach and to ask smith where his special location in Malibu is. ;)

christianxxx
03-30-2017, 01:49 AM
damn all my girls in their bikinis were a bit too early for this contest

Laphroaig
03-30-2017, 01:52 AM
damn all my girls in their bikinis were a bit too early for this contest

Stop showing off...:tongue:

ed_jaxon
06-29-2017, 11:31 PM
This should be coming soon.

youngblood61
06-30-2017, 03:29 PM
Nice pic.

waterbed
01-20-2022, 02:12 PM
Did Transformation Magazine slowly disappear and I missed it? I haven't found any info online about where it went or if it ended??? Is there a way I can purchase back issues in pdf format or by snail mail? I went to the links for it in this thread but they 404-ed...

Stavros
01-21-2022, 05:21 AM
Did Transformation Magazine slowly disappear and I missed it? I haven't found any info online about where it went or if it ended??? Is there a way I can purchase back issues in pdf format or by snail mail? I went to the links for it in this thread but they 404-ed...

Grooby purchased the title in 2017, so you might want to ask your questions here-

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?106096-AMA-Steven-Grooby-(Ask-Me-Anything)

Or go the section The Buy/Sell Trade Board.