PDA

View Full Version : What does hung angels mean?

mrxx
03-10-2017, 02:30 AM
does "hung" "angels" mean literally hung angels?

hung (past of hang) http://favim.com/media/uploads/images/orig/140224/death-depression-hung-limit-Favim.com-1409435.gif

angels? https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/cd/6e/b2cd6ecb792122fac710377fbb10245f.jpg

Jings10
03-10-2017, 02:45 AM
What a dumb question

mrxx
03-10-2017, 02:47 AM
What a dumb question

It's serious. Like a lot of people here, english is not my first language.

I wish to know if the "hung" from hung angels means (or CAN mean)

Jings10
03-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Hung would mean that they have something "hanging" between the legs, and these girls are beautiful like angels. Therefore hung angels.

vivid
03-10-2017, 02:57 AM
There's also the slang term 'hung like a horse' which means to have a dick as big as a horse's.

mrxx
03-10-2017, 03:28 AM
I still think it means in part and it can mean angels hanged

Bopper007
03-10-2017, 09:03 PM

You would be wrong.

trish
03-10-2017, 09:19 PM
One of the popular threads here is “Hanging below the skirt.” Gee, does that mean (or could it mean) the hangman tied a skirt above the noose?

There’s a new standard of truth widely held by four year olds which maintains that if you believe something stupid and inane and keep insisting on it in spite of all evidence to the contrary, perhaps it will cease being inane, that it will someday become normal to believe it and that the belief may even eventually become true.

IluvemHung
03-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Really???

mrxx
03-11-2017, 09:20 AM
You would be wrong.

Imagine in another language the word nyx means BOTH red and masochism

If you name something Nyx Angel, with the INTENT to make it mean red angel, it BY FORCE means also masochist angel

Therefore hung angels can mean hung angels

the same way hung girl can mean hung girl and according to you also, a tranny

I really doubt many of you can understand this though

Teydyn
03-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Looks like you are way smarter then us...

Just because it CAN mean something doesn't mean it DOES.

septemberboy
03-11-2017, 10:32 AM
mrxx, either you do want to be told the accepted meaning or you want to stick with your own pointless theories. This is a now a pointless thread.

Laphroaig
03-11-2017, 12:48 PM
Imagine in another language the word nyx means BOTH red and masochism

If you name something Nyx Angel, with the INTENT to make it mean red angel, it BY FORCE means also masochist angel

Therefore hung angels can mean hung angels

the same way hung girl can mean hung girl and according to you also, a tranny

What you apparently fail to understand is that context is important when words have multiple meanings. In the context of this forum, the phrase "hung angels" should have been obvious and not required a definition...:shrug

I suspect that in the entire history of this forum, you may well be the first to ask this question and there are plenty of other members on here for whom English isn't their first language, so that's no excuse. (bonus points awarded to anyone who can disprove this :))

last_stop
03-11-2017, 01:03 PM
There is a difference between hanged and hung. Hanged (not hung), is the past tense of hang when referring to humans in nooses.

Laphroaig
03-11-2017, 01:10 PM
There is a difference between hanged and hung. Hanged (not hung), is the past tense of hang when referring to humans in nooses.

Interesting, never knew that, thanks.

The standard rule for the past tense of hang is this: in almost all situations, you should use the word hung. I hung a picture of Noah Webster on the wall. After school, she hung out in the library. Use hanged when referring to a person being suspended by a rope around the neck until dead.

Finally, this this thread proves useful for something...:)

SanDiegoPervySage
03-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Hell is wrong with this guy?

CoolAwesomeBXDude
03-11-2017, 03:03 PM
I really cant with some of these threads lol.

I bet he probably feels stupid now....

Tapatio
03-11-2017, 05:41 PM
does "hung" "angels" mean literally hung angels?

hung (past of hang)

It's not that people don't understand your post; it's that they understand the proper usage.

CORVETTEDUDE
03-11-2017, 07:13 PM

So, you asked what we refer to in English and now you think it's something different??? Why don't you leave.

mrxx
03-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Enough!! Hung Angels CAN mean Hung Angels! Even if the intention and context doesn't match, the meaning of the word forces it! stupid people go to hell, worthless masses

trish
03-12-2017, 12:13 AM
"Home Run" CAN mean "Noodle Soup," if someone were to invent a secret code in which "Home Run" translates to "Noodle Soup." It depends on what the meaning of 'can' can be. I believe it's a dance.

Laphroaig
03-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Enough!! Hung Angels CAN mean Hung Angels! Even if the intention and context doesn't match, the meaning of the word forces it! stupid people go to hell, worthless masses

Roaster...

(Let's see who on here knows what that means in this context.;))

Jericho
03-12-2017, 01:00 AM
I find him quite amusing.
Can i keep him as a pet?

SanDiegoPervySage
03-12-2017, 05:06 AM
Fucking guy. "Enough!". Okay, yes sir.

SP27
03-12-2017, 06:16 AM
I blame Bill Clinton for this thread.

DeseosEscandulosos
03-12-2017, 06:58 AM
The standard rule for the past tense of hang is this: in almost all situations, you should use the word hung. I hung a picture of Noah Webster on the wall. After school, she hung out in the library. Use hanged when referring to a person being suspended by a rope around the neck until dead.

Finally, this this thread proves useful for something...:)
Well I'll be hanged. (Whether or not I'll be hung is irrelevant.)

I checked Mariam-Webster for US usage and Fowlers for UK usage, and both said you can use either "hung" or "hanged" to refer to capital punishment. To settle this definitely, we would have to know the correct usage in Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, and Mumbai, to name just a few places with native English speakers.

As someone pointed out, no one on the board has used "hung angels" to mean "hanged angels". Mrxx is technically correct, but idioms have meaning different from the words they're composed of.

joesocalif
03-12-2017, 08:01 AM
The gurls are beautiful and stunning as an angel, plus they have a cock that is hanging between their legs thus Hung. Hung Angeles.

Laphroaig
03-12-2017, 10:07 AM
Well I'll be hanged. (Whether or not I'll be hung is irrelevant.)

I checked Mariam-Webster for US usage and Fowlers for UK usage, and both said you can use either "hung" or "hanged" to refer to capital punishment. To settle this definitely, we would have to know the correct usage in Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, and Mumbai, to name just a few places with native English speakers.

As someone pointed out, no one on the board has used "hung angels" to mean "hanged angels". Mrxx is technically correct, but idioms have meaning different from the words they're composed of.

True, but if we're dealing with technicalities now, the the OP's original question, before moving the goal post because he was being roasted;) was "does" it "literally" mean, not "can". Which, within the context of this site, the answer is still a resounding no.

Or as it was put more elegantly and succinctly earlier in the thread.

Just because it CAN mean something doesn't mean it DOES.

Gillian
03-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Please let this thread die an unnatural death ... :D

Tapatio
03-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Roaster...

(Let's see who on here knows what that means in this context.;))

Is OP the "rump roasting" guy?

trish
03-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Please let this thread die an unnatural death ... :D...and suddenly the thread was hit by a Mack Truck!

betts
03-15-2017, 04:16 AM
Is OP the "rump roasting" guy?

Hahaha. No, the 'rump roasting' guy was jamesedwards.

jonnie64
03-16-2017, 05:57 PM
W. T. F.

Jericho
03-16-2017, 09:53 PM
So, we've rump roast covered in mackaroni?
Hey Macarena!

I'm confused!:cheers:

Jericho
03-16-2017, 09:57 PM
Hahaha. No, the 'rump roasting' guy was jamesedwards.

From the other thread, I'm thinking the op's a trans guy, maybe trying to shine us on.
I dunno, that's the feeling I get! :shrug

Notoriously Wrong!

Cerberus
03-16-2017, 11:56 PM
okay I got the Hung meaning but what about the Angel part?
Is that referring to a 45° or a 90° angel. Or maybe even a full 180°.