PDA

View Full Version : Which HungAngels Members are attending the party?

flabbybody
07-22-2004, 06:18 PM
a blizzard in July wouldn't keep me away. already in the book for Friday vaca day. mega, any chance you can get those 2 bronx cuties to show, Krysteen and her friend Nadeen? would be a blast to meet them.

popperluv
07-22-2004, 10:51 PM
I will be there in spirit
:P

Bigguy
07-22-2004, 11:35 PM
I'll be there. My hotel room is booked and I'm taking vacation days Thursday and Friday. I'm taking Thursday so I'll be well rested for the party :lol: My wife will be coming this time also because she will be in the city that day anyway. She probably won't stay long like last time because they don't have the beer she likes, Michelob lite or Coors lite.

dinovny
07-23-2004, 01:30 AM
Hey,mega I don't usually write anything on here,but I guess it is time to start.I willbe going,and I can't wait.I missed all the other parties.Look forward to meeting you.Should be easy to pick you out with that name.

flabbybody
07-23-2004, 01:52 AM
I just spoke to this girl from the Grand Concourse who I met at Nowbar. She said she's coming with some of her friends. I feel like a kid waiting for Xmas, next thursday can't arrive fast enough. too bad about the Michelob lite. Can't Mrs. bigguy drink something else?

Niels Bohr
07-23-2004, 06:43 AM
Is gonna be my first time, I can't wait

Bigguy
07-24-2004, 02:58 AM
Less that a week now... Can hardly wait. Wonder if it is even possible to get more tgirls there than last time. As for "Mrs. bigguy" drinking something else, she likes domestic beers if they arn't dark, but she doesn't like bud, she says it gives her a headache. I think they usually have 4-5 types of beer there. She will probably just come and go between the party and a bar across the street.

thanos
07-26-2004, 03:20 AM
Megabody's post is haunted and refuses to rise when it gets replied to. Weird.

canihavu
07-26-2004, 05:41 AM
I wish I could attend, but I'll be out of town. :(

hwbs
07-26-2004, 09:48 PM
yeah ....ill be there with bells on, lol

flabbybody
07-26-2004, 11:39 PM
Sheeba's gona be there canihavu

just kidding, sorry you can't make it.

canihavu
07-26-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL. Don't tease me like that!!!!

steve4ltr4tg
07-27-2004, 06:01 AM
Im just a rookie poster but i plan on being there.
(im such a rookie, i posted this same message in the wrong thread

question
what is the attire to get in?
will the rooftop be open?
can you smoke on the rooftop?

NYCe
07-29-2004, 06:20 AM
Im just a rookie poster but i plan on being there.
(im such a rookie, i posted this same message in the wrong thread

question
what is the attire to get in?
will the rooftop be open?
can you smoke on the rooftop?

wear something comfortable, (just don't look too bummy) lol. I doubt the rooftop will be open so there's No smoking

NYCe
07-29-2004, 06:22 AM
I'll be there, promoting the site (as usually). I'll be channeling the soul of seanchai. Also I have some chicks coming in from out of town so this should be a good one.

d
07-29-2004, 06:31 AM
Trying my best to get into the city tomorrow but if I don't make it NYCe and Bigguy (and some of you lurkers!) take a shitload of pictures for us.

Bigguy
07-29-2004, 07:24 AM
I'm already in NYC with my camera. :D
Just counting the hours now...

canihavu
07-29-2004, 05:49 PM
IF YOU WANT THE GIRLS TO LIKE YOU WEAR A LAKERS JERSEY OVER A WHITE T SHIRT , THEN WEAR A DOO RAG OR A BANDANNA HEAD BAND WITH A BASEBALL HAT OVER IT ( THE HAT MUST BE WORN CROOKED OF COURSE ) WEAR JEANS THAT ARE 10 SIZES TOO BIG , LET THEM KINDA HANG LOW , EXPOSING YOUR BOXER SHORTS UNDERNEATH...THEN YOU MUST GET A NEW PAIR OF WHITE SNEAKERS AND LEAVE THEM OPEN ( UN TIED ) IF YOU HAVE AN BIG CHAINS WEAR THEM.....DUDE THE GIRLS WILL LOVE YOU, YOULL GET MAD ASS......IF YOU WAER A BUTTON DOWN SHIRT AND A TIE WITH SLACKS ON, GET READY TO BE TREATED LIKE A TRICK......BOTTOM LINE, WEAR REGULAR CLOTHES.......ILL BE THE GUY WITH THE BOW TIE AND THE HIGH WATER PANTS.....TO ALL MY NIKKA'S IN DA HOUSE....HOLLA BOYZ , ITS PARTY TIME...WE BEEN WAITIN FOR THIS........SEE YA ALL THERE....HEY FLABBY, GET THEM TRAINEES TO GO, I NEED A YOUNG TRAINEE BAD.....BIGGUY, GET MRS BIG GUY TO STAY IN ANOTHER CLUB SO YOU COULD HAVE SOME FUN....AND UMMM NICE-BOD YOU SHADDY MOTHER FUCKER, I KNOW YOUR READING THIS, GET YOUR ASS THERE, NO EXCUSES.....NYCe ILL SEE YOU AT THE FUNCTION.....BOYZ NIGHT OUT, RPRESENT THE NIKKA'S ON ANGELS YO.....HEY SEANCHAI , ILL GRAB AN ASIAN FOR YOU....I KNOW I KNOW, YOU DONT NEED ME TO DO THAT.....BUT I SEEN U IN PERSON AND WELL YES YOU DO NIKKA....YOULL BE WITH US IN SPIRIT......BOYZ NIGHT OUT ....BIG NIGHT, IM BRING IN MY CREW AND A FEW NEW BEES.....NO COCK BLOCKIN FROM SKY AND HER CREW......U HEARD...

LOL. That was too funny!!!!

GroobySteven
07-29-2004, 09:40 PM
Haha - if I was there and I truly wish I could make it...I'd spend more time watching Mega than the girls - he's mesmerising.
Look out for any for those first day in a dress girls for me will ya Mega? We've just started the "Great Grooby Model Seach" and had a lot of interesting, never-seen before models contact us. If anyone has pics, webpages, yahoo personals etc of anyone you think should model - or any girls here not modelled but are interested please contact me at admin@grooby.com

Going to New Orleans in August to start shooting there - so anyone from there would be first.
seanchai

ItsJustBill
07-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Have a great time everyone........wish I was in NYC so I could go. As I read thru this post there's no doubt Seanchai nailed it........you guys all get to have fun with the girls and watching Mega...........

GroobySteven
07-30-2004, 01:37 AM
The liability would be too high Mega - you might break her.
BTW I'm watching some pics download now who might just be the hottest firsttimer ever. Will have them processed soon and show a sample.
seanchai

Bigguy
07-30-2004, 03:16 AM
I'm heading out to have a drink to warm up for the party, see all you guys there! :D