PDA

View Full Version : Best places to go in LA?

Ramon1385
01-09-2017, 03:05 PM
What are the best places a single guy can goto where I can meet some of these beautiful angels in or around LA? I'm tired of dating sites that turn up nothing for me so I guess I'm going to have to go out and about again but I have no idea where to go as the last time I went out was to when Cobra was around years ago. Also I'm going in solo with no wingman.

Ramon1385
01-10-2017, 02:03 AM
So it looks like only the Oxwood Inn and Hamburger Mary's only things in the LA area nowadays? Who likes which better and why?

llemming
01-10-2017, 02:43 AM
Anyone go to Cobra in No. Hollywood on Thursdays?
http://www.clubcobrala.com/m/
https://s3-media2.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/ZBOb_V3SDaBHuXGdzVLbFw/o.jpg

kj312
01-10-2017, 04:28 AM
Cobra on Thursday, Oxwood on Wednesday and Saturday. Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach every first Saturday of the month. Cobra has been getting better but I don't think it's what it used to be yet. You have to wait until midnight until people start showing up. I'm not sure why that is.

Ramon1385
01-10-2017, 05:01 AM
Cobra on Thursday, Oxwood on Wednesday and Saturday. Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach every first Saturday of the month. Cobra has been getting better but I don't think it's what it used to be yet. You have to wait until midnight until people start showing up. I'm not sure why that is.

Ah ok! What about Hamburger Mary's on Tuesday? And the Oxwood has a Wednesday night event? Because I only saw club shine on Saturdays when I just checked them out.

kj312
01-10-2017, 05:10 AM
Ah ok! What about Hamburger Mary's on Tuesday? And the Oxwood has a Wednesday night event? Because I only saw club shine on Saturdays when I just checked them out.

Yes Hamburger Mary's Long Beach is on Tuesday. I'm not sure where it is advertised just have heard from others that Wednesday is a Tgirl night at Oxwood.

CaptainPlanet
01-10-2017, 09:04 PM

i wouldn't waste my time at those other spots...

Mary's is popping on the 1st Saturday of the month. Cobra is usually pretty decent, drinks are cheap.

Ramon1385
01-11-2017, 07:20 AM
I don't know if I can trust a guy named Captain Planet? lol

CoolAwesomeBXDude
01-11-2017, 07:53 AM
captain planet speaks the truth.
just putting in my 2 cents

Ramon1385
01-12-2017, 08:29 AM
captain planet speaks the truth.
just putting in my 2 cents

Could you quite possibly elaborate on that a little?

natina
01-12-2017, 08:52 AM
He can't stand it
People take captain planet for granted
The captain has been across the Atlantic