View Full Version : Adult Theaters, arcades and bookstore

Toadily
09-11-2016, 02:23 AM
I have noticed in Las Vegas more girls going to play. I was in Adult World and there were 2 TS/CD's playing in the theater and Arcade the other day, they didn't know each other so they didn't come together, I went to the booth with the young black girl and sucked her cock, she was into watching guys cum and I gave her a show, a giant cum shot as she jerked me off. Another time at Deja Vu on industrial one girl feed me her cock as guys watched, and came in my face. One other time a GG told the girl to fuck my face as she masturbated and told the girl to make me swallow her cum. I have had the best luck in Deja Vu but I have also had good times at other places.
Are girls getting freakier , I also watched a girl bend her date over the seat and fuck his ass. She just wanted to have guys jerk off as they watched, she didn't want anyone to join in. I met a girl at the Las Vegas Lounge and she sais she wants to go and have guys watch her.
Do any girls here like to go to Bookstore or theaters? I seen a few at glory hole before but now the good looking ones are doing it to. The Asian girl that bartends at Club Xtra in Florida likes gloryholes

Tapatio
09-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Nothing good can come of this.

sukumvit boy
09-12-2016, 04:00 AM
I have noticed in Las Vegas more girls going to play. I was in Adult World and there were 2 TS/CD's playing in the theater and Arcade the other day, they didn't know each other so they didn't come together, I went to the booth with the young black girl and sucked her cock, she was into watching guys cum and I gave her a show, a giant cum shot as she jerked me off. Another time at Deja Vu on industrial one girl feed me her cock as guys watched, and came in my face. One other time a GG told the girl to fuck my face as she masturbated and told the girl to make me swallow her cum. I have had the best luck in Deja Vu but I have also had good times at other places.
Are girls getting freakier , I also watched a girl bend her date over the seat and fuck his ass. She just wanted to have guys jerk off as they watched, she didn't want anyone to join in. I met a girl at the Las Vegas Lounge and she sais she wants to go and have guys watch her.
Do any girls here like to go to Bookstore or theaters? I seen a few at glory hole before but now the good looking ones are doing it to. The Asian girl that bartends at Club Xtra in Florida likes gloryholes
:banana:I wish you would write about these experiences at greater length , sounds like some great stories.

youngblood61
09-12-2016, 02:13 PM
At least where I live they have gone the way of the Dino's.

Tapatio
09-15-2016, 06:02 AM
At least where I live they have gone the way of the Dino's.

They moved to Hungdevils because Natina pissed them off?

natina
09-15-2016, 07:42 AM
I remember the arrests in Hollywood for jacking off on Western/santa monica blvd.

the perp walks out of those theaters by the policia.

Going to jail for stuff people do everyday.