Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default FUCK! Bianca Freire had her breasts done!

I can't believe it. I knew this damned day would come. The (by far!) most attractive TGirl ever started to ruin her looks by getting fake breasts. Bianca Freire was perfect, she eclipsed even most of the GoodGirls, now she's going down the dark path to self destruction. If she starts to cut her face up I'm going to cry and I'm not even kidding.

How could she destroy her perfect little breasts like that? The hormones did a wonderful job, they looked so great and fit her face and body perfectly.

And PLEASE NO FUCKING "She can do what she wants! It's her body! She has to feel well!"

THAT'S BULLSHIT!

Just because you are free to do whatever you want and you might even think it's okay doesn't mean it's the right decision.
    You don't ruin a body, a complete package, like that. She was so beautiful, not only in a sexual way, I mean a truly beautiful person. So natural. She had everything and now she starts the cut up so some insensitive fuck gets the illusion of some stupid tits!

Girl, I pray for you to realize that surgery is a mistake. Look at what happened to Sasha Heveyn!

I'm so fucking sad...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big0085_775.jpg 
Views:	10532 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	50962   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big0071_855.jpg 
Views:	10572 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	50963   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big00211_187.jpg 
Views:	10501 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	50964  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

oh brother

i got one of these quack emails today

titled

'your new boobs'

'Not nice looking at all...I love what you do with yourself and usually
    have positive things to think and say...

even as a business woman whose body is both her objective and
    "business", there has to be a line between tasteful and vulgar. The
    new breasts are so out of range and awful that I find myself both
    disappointed and saddened.

I say all of this because I have always pumped my fists for you and
    cheered you on...mostly because your decision with regard to your
    adjustments have always been dead on point.

- just me weighing in....thankfully, my opinion doesn't matter....but I
    felt that it was due, as, I'm sure most won't be honest.'

Do u think I give a rats ass? Get me a rat and I will show u.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

This is not about you, Allanah. This is about a woman who looks so perfect she doesn't need surgery. Honestly I don't think you'll ever understand that.

Junior Poster

do you smoke? do you drink?

if so that's ruining your body.... but do you care? I doubt it.

your upset because something you dont like happened? jeez

the world cannot be perfect for you, or anyone else. the fact is, that it happened, yes not the best job in the world, but it happened.

Rookie Poster

Well, like he said, it is her decision. Now I'm one who prefers the more natural look, however...as said...if a girl wants to do any types of surgeries to feel better...then do it. It's all about you...not us. We here just express our opinions. You all know the saying...Opinions all like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink. HAHAHAHA. Peace, love and happiness. Support our troops, ladies.

Veteran Poster

her boobjob isn't the best I've seen indeed, but that's _her_ decision... Also, most of the best "enhanced" cleavages took several surgeries to get the desired result...

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Like Loving
    This is not about you, Allanah. This is about a woman who looks so perfect she doesn't need surgery. Honestly I don't think you'll ever understand that.
    You are overreacting. Just a bit. Do you even know the girl? If it makes her happy, that should be the end of it. Your response to Allanah was condescending as well. You totally missed her point.

There are a whole lot of other things to be sad about. This is not one of them. Get over it.

I'm going to second Allanah's emoticon:

Rookie Poster

Like Loving...yeah I agree with you I miss her more natural look!! Now her boobs look unnatural with her frame. Not trying to be judgemental as she can do what she wants (it IS her body) but just putting in my two cents.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger Vance
    You are overreacting. Just a bit. Do you even know the girl? If it makes her happy, that should be the end of it. Your response to Allanah was condescending as well. You totally missed her point.
    You and her obviously missed my point. Please read my post, it says I don't want to hear this "it's her decision" bullshit. Don't you people understand that just because someone CAN do whatever he thinks is right it doesn't mean it IS right? Don't you think that people like Michael Jackson overdid with their freedom? And the sex industry is full of such examples.

Who in his right mind could argue that Bianca looked perfectly fine? I am aware that it's her decision but it's the fucking wrong decision and she only made it because she had the wrong reference.

"I can do whatever I want and I don't give a shit about what you think!" Yeah, well, great attitude. Because if I give you my advice I'm only doing it for myself and to harm you and never to warn you about things you might regret afterwards, right? And regret is the big word here.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chica
    do you smoke? do you drink?

if so that's ruining your body.... but do you care? I doubt it.

your upset because something you dont like happened? jeez

the world cannot be perfect for you, or anyone else. the fact is, that it happened, yes not the best job in the world, but it happened.
    I don't smoke, I drink on occasion and I do care, as every responsible person does for his body. Besides both things have nothing to do with surgery.

And if the world already was perfect and somebody fucked it up I will complain.