HungAngels - Guide to Shemales and Transsexuals
click here to watch the Tranny Chaser 2 on GroobyTV



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-29-2012
BellaBellucci's Avatar
BellaBellucci BellaBellucci is offline
(0) Fucks Remaining
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 9,977
Send a message via Skype™ to BellaBellucci
Default Obamacare and SRS
We have it whether we like it or not, so should SRS be covered? I posted this on my Facebook wall and got some interesting responses. It seems that most transpeople felt that it should be, while a CD/TV and an admirer felt that it should not. The admirer compared the procedure to lipo for a 400 pound man.

Here's some of the transcript:

Steve: Point being, most people have something that you could have surgery on, but you 'could live with' at the same time, if that makes any sense. Where do we draw the line on surgeries just because we didn’t hit the genetic jackpot?

Me: ‎'Could live with?' That's the standard? Wow. And this has nothing to do with the genetic lottery. This has to do with getting corrective surgery for a chronic issue affecting both physical and mental function, that you've ALREADY lived with for a good number of years, and for which you have suffered enough.

So by your logic, let's also stop covering Viagra and birth control. Sexual health is obviously a legitimate issue to cis people, but when it comes to trans people, you say, 'well, we have ours, so who cares about yours?'

It's hypocritical, plain and simple.

And even moreover, it's pretty sad that our supposed 'allies' don't advocate for us for a procedure that at least some of us consider paramount to reconciling our bodies with our identities and mental health.

It's because Cindy doesn't want SRS and Steven wants Lipo, so the rest of us should suffer. It all seems VERY selfish.

Steve: Yes I have suffered. I’ve been single off and on for 10 years and the weight is one reason why. But Im still alive. So are you. neither is killing us. Which is the point. So where do you draw the line?

And by genetic jackpot, I mean I got a fat gene, and you were born male. Obviously neither one of us had much luck with genetics in those regards.

Me: ‎'Neither is killing us.'

You have no idea about my mental state and how I feel about life the way I'm forced to live it, and when you assume, you make an ass out of...

Also, I've done everything I can up to the point of SRS to assert my identity, physically, socially, sexually, and spiritually, and again, in contrast, there's more than one way to tackle obesity, while there is only one solution to my problem. But on the subject, I also think obesity is caused by the food. PLEASE don't even get me started on the topic of the food supply! That's a whole rant for another day.

The whole thing sort of brings me back to the rhetorical question that asks, 'if you could cheaply and easily make your brain male instead of your body female, presumably with medication, would you do it?' because the better question is, 'if such a medication existed, would it be the only treatment covered?'

I'd tell you shove that pill up your ass, and so would most transwomen. There is ONLY one fix here, and it's a matter of identity and sexual health (again, like Viagra and the pill, which IS covered), so it should most absolutely be offered, again ESPECIALLY when we're all being forced by mandate to contribute to the system.

I'm sorry Steve, and as an open-minded person I don't say this very often: you are absolutely, positively 100% wrong on this. GID is a rare disorder with unique and necessary treatment options. The only thing working against it in the public eye is the fact that every time they meet, or even see on TV, a transperson who doesn't not want surgery, it validates their uneducated opinion that it must not be necessary for the rest of us.

That said, I fail to understand how you and I could have ten mutual trans friends. Just because you sexually fetishize non-ops, that doesn't mean we should all have to exist to suit your sexual desires.

~BB~
__________________
http://bella-xxx.com
Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 06-29-2012
loveboof loveboof is offline
Senior Member
Professional Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,642
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
I dunno.. technically that's more in line with cosmetic surgery than anything else - and unless you're giving some breast cancer woman a new boob (or something) that shouldn't be tax payers money IMO.

(edit: I like the idea of a 'fat gene' - like stuffing his face had nothing to do with it lol)
Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 06-29-2012
MdR Dave MdR Dave is offline
Senior Member
5 Star Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Going.
Posts: 2,066
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
You were pretty nice to Steve.

Saving the "fat gene" for later?
Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 06-29-2012
BellaBellucci's Avatar
BellaBellucci BellaBellucci is offline
(0) Fucks Remaining
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 9,977
Send a message via Skype™ to BellaBellucci
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
I dunno.. technically that's more in line with cosmetic surgery than anything else - and unless you're giving some breast cancer woman a new boob (or something) that shouldn't be tax payers money IMO.

(edit: I like the idea of a 'fat gene' - like stuffing his face had nothing to do with it lol)
Tsk tsk. A breast on a GG or a vagina on someone with GID sounds pretty equivalent to me. A woman 'can live' without two breasts. Do you have any idea how non-compassionate you sound... on a trans porn board? Geez, with friends like you...

Originally Posted by MdR Dave View Post
You were pretty nice to Steve.

Saving the "fat gene" for later?
Oh, I'm not done with him yet. He's still arguing his point that we should be miserable because he is. Medical care should not be graded on a curve if we're all going to have to contribute to it by penalty of law. If he can't be happy, then we shouldn't be?

He's also clearly a cock-bandit. I'm waiting for him to start a 'Save The Penii' campaign or something.

~BB~
__________________
http://bella-xxx.com

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 06-29-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 06-29-2012
loveboof loveboof is offline
Senior Member
Professional Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,642
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
He's also clearly a cock-bandit. I'm waiting for him to start a 'Save The Penii' campaign or something.
More likely to be a 'save the penne' than pene from fatboy Steve lol

Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
Tsk tsk. A breast on a GG or a vagina on someone with GID sounds pretty equivalent to me. A woman 'can live' without two breasts. Do you have any idea how non-compassionate you sound... on a trans porn board? Geez, with friends like you...
That's not entirely what I meant. For cosmetic surgery - skin grafts for burn victims, boob jobs for cancer survivors.. but not vaginas for transwomen. Sorry.

I am entirely pro T rights, but that shouldn't definitely be covered by NHS or Obamacare IMO

Last edited by loveboof; 06-29-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 06-29-2012
BellaBellucci's Avatar
BellaBellucci BellaBellucci is offline
(0) Fucks Remaining
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 9,977
Send a message via Skype™ to BellaBellucci
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
Originally Posted by loveboof View Post
More likely to be a 'save the penne' than pene from fatboy Steve lol


That's not entirely what I meant. For cosmetic surgery - skin grafts for burn victims, boob jobs for cancer survivors.. but not vaginas for transwomen. Sorry.

I am entirely pro T rights, but that shouldn't definitely be covered by NHS or Obamacare IMO
... then none of it should. Why does compassion for body image always stop at transpeople? Furthermore, why is Viagra and birth control covered? Because cis sexual health is also more important than the trans variety, and we're not even talking about cis people fornicating for purposes of reproduction. It's simply for fun and/or expression. That would make it too elective, no?

~BB~
__________________
http://bella-xxx.com

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 06-29-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 06-29-2012
BellaBellucci's Avatar
BellaBellucci BellaBellucci is offline
(0) Fucks Remaining
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 9,977
Send a message via Skype™ to BellaBellucci
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
Also, if there was a magic pill that could be taken to masculinize the brain as opposed to having to femininize the body, would that be covered? And what message would it send if it was, and physical treatment was still excluded?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=68318

~BB~
__________________
http://bella-xxx.com
Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 06-29-2012
Prospero's Avatar
Prospero Prospero is offline
Senior Member
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 21,140
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
It should be covered and maybe will be - once the battles are all fought and won. Obama and the Democrats have a battle royal ahead still just to keep the limited affordable care in place. The future will, one hopes, see it fine tuned and expanded once the dumb folk see the benefits they're getting . SRS is covered in the UK under the NHS.
__________________
"Out of the crooked timber of humanity, no straight thing was ever built" Kanta
Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 06-29-2012
loveboof loveboof is offline
Senior Member
Professional Poster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,642
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
... then none of it should. Why does compassion for body image always stop at transpeople? Furthermore, why is Viagra and birth control covered? Because cis sexual health is also more important than the trans variety, and we're not even talking about cis people fornicating for purposes of reproduction. It's simply for fun and/or expression. That would make it too elective, no?

~BB~
Well that compassion for body image thing is about dealing with a significant traumatic event. While I don't know what it feels like to have body dysmorphia or Gender Identity issues - they are as you said a chronic, long time condition and not the result of sudden trauma.

This means the appropriate treatments should not automatically be the same.

Maybe I'm wrong - this is just a gut feeling response. But in that case you should convince me rather than 'straw manning' my argument...
Reply With Quote


  #10  
Old 06-29-2012
BellaBellucci's Avatar
BellaBellucci BellaBellucci is offline
(0) Fucks Remaining
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Orange County, CA
Posts: 9,977
Send a message via Skype™ to BellaBellucci
Default Re: Obamacare and SRS
It should also be noted that Steve swears up and down that he works out and eats right. I doubt this is the case, but if it was, I told him I would help him demand coverage as he has a legitimate health issue. The problem here is that he has low self esteem and doesn't want the help, so he doesn't think anyone else should get any either.

Sorry, I'm not a hypocrite Steve, but yes, if SRS should be covered, and you're not living and unhealthy lifestyle, you should have your surgery covered, and so should I.

~BB~
__________________
http://bella-xxx.com
Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Court rRuling on Obamacare flabbybody Politics and Religion 175 08-09-2013 03:22 PM


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:45 PM.








Featured Site
The Tranny Chaser 2
Good Advice!

 Featured VOD 

Recommended Sites
Amy Daly
TGFlix Network
Ladyboys.XXX Tube
TGirls Tube
Shemale.XXX
Ladyboy.XXX
Shemale Japan Hardcore
Latina Tranny
Big Dick Bitch
Jamie French
Jordan Jay
Hazel Tucker
Michelle Austin
Wendy Summers
Venus Lux
Eva Lin
Tiffany Starr
Shemaleyum
Black Tgirls
Canada TGirl
Franks Tgirls
Ladyboy Ladyboy
Shemale Pornstar
Shemale Japan
Trannies Fuck
Grooby Archives
Brazilian Transsexuals
Shemales From Hell
Bailey Jay
TS Mariana Cordoba
TS Ana Mancini
Liberty Harkness
Sarina Valentina
Kimber James
Delia TS
Sammi Valentine
TS Playground
Tranny Box
Devil's Films
Shemale Strokers
Mia Isabella
Joanna Jett
Morgan Bailey
TS Jesse
TS Foxxy
Angeles Cid
Black Shemale Hardcore
Grooby 3D Game
PI Ladyboy
TS Rockdolls
Krissy 4U
TS Seduction

Please read our RULES & GUIDELINES FOR POSTERS!

Copyright holders send DMCA notifications to admin@grooby.com

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
HungAngels.com 2013