Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default girls without balls

hello has anybody got pics of girls without balls. i mean castrasted t-girls.

Veteran Poster

ok

Rookie Poster

thanks d. has anaybody got more pics of this kind? i know mega and seanchai are connessieurs, so they sould have pics of girls without balls.i need to hook up with mgea when i decide to come to NY.

Rookie Poster

thanks d. has anaybody got more pics of this kind? i know mega and seanchai are connessieurs, so they sould have pics of girls without balls.i need to hook up with mgea when i decide to come to NY.

Junior Poster

Default more

here u go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elisabet_16_137.jpg 
Views:	24981 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	3961  

Rookie Poster

Veteran Poster

I'm always surprised that more girls don't cut those balls off and go the dangerous route of silicone injections. The girls that I have known and been with over the years that have usualy have the best bodies. The breast are always so much fuller, very soft, and have that natural hang. The hips, ass, legs, and thighs always are so much more naturally feminine, not to mention the skin and hair issues.

I just hated not seeing cum shoot out of em.

Of course many take hormones enough to stop the production of male hormones but I still think nothing works as well as chopping off the two lil buddies for creating natural looking bodies.

Rookie Poster

Default Just Chopping One Buddy

If the girls would only get on of their testicles cut off would that reduce the male hormones. I have a friend that really wants to get that done but I told her I would stop seeing her if she did it. I like to see and feel that cumm.

Is there any suggestions on what to do about her facial hair?

Rookie Poster

Interesting thread- I posed the same question on another forum some months ago, though the response was generally that I was raising some 'sick shit'.

Clearly not like me at all

Anybody got any other pictures, or even comments about this practice/views etc..?

Veteran Poster

I have been with a girl that still produced some come but it was more so all along the time we had intercourse, not so much when she actually came.

It seems like not having the nads brings about stronger orgasms. The chances for multiple orgasms increases as well.

They still need some female hormones but not as many to get great results. I think it completely stops facial hair growth in most cases.

The downside is that it can make some girls gain weight. If you have seen many post ops, you will notice they usualu gain a few pounds afterwards. Which can really look bad if the girl is already pumped full of silicone. I have an ex that has to seriously watche her weight and workout to keep her body. But since she's postop, she can work out to her hearts content w/o having to worry about gaining male looking muscle mass.