HungAngels - Guide to Shemales and Transsexuals



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 12-24-2010
phobun's Avatar
phobun phobun is offline
Gold Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,028
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
No, phobun, we're not talking about respecting the girls, we're talking about broad societal standards. Simply because a man has castrated himself and you then choose to copulate with his surgically constructed vagina, doesn't make you any less of a faggot in the eyes of str8 men.
Postop or pre-, gentics is destiny, according to most people.

Therefore, if a man into preops is a faggot, a man into postops is also a faggot.

Fine.

But why do you feel that you're entitled or justified to pass judgement on everyone else who's into preop tgirls???

It makes you sound psychologically disturbed, IMO.

Say what you want phobun, but dudes who are strictly into pussy don't frequent boards like HA.

A tranny with a pussy doesn't allow you to carry a 'get-out-of-faggot-jail-free' card.

I try to remind you of this fact because sometimes I think you forget.

Ashley, if that's how you really think of all admirers, then why the hell did you go into porn??
Why do vids with MEN sucking your dick???
Why do you take so many nude shots with your legs spread and your cock exposed??

If you really are a girl who hates men that luv TGs, try getting a REAL job, open a savings account, get your SRS and live the rest of your life in deep stealth.
Some chicks around here think they can run mad game on a dude, then call him a faggot after they have his paper.

Takes two to fag out.

I think you're one of the more insecure posters on here.

BTW: "str8" is gay shorthand.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=str8

Like I said, you're a priss who even acts gay.
__________________
Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
Unusual for a Thai to be that large. As she's in transition, guess that means she eventually wants the chop ...we better get in there before it's condemned to that great sausage graveyard in the sky
Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members liked this post.
  #132  
Old 12-24-2010
phobun's Avatar
phobun phobun is offline
Gold Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,028
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
Originally Posted by bte View Post
Because they are feminine cocks, duh, Gawd! You didn't know that.

Hilarious, I think the first person who I saw highlight the absurdity of that phrase was Coroner. Still makes me laugh.
__________________
Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
Unusual for a Thai to be that large. As she's in transition, guess that means she eventually wants the chop ...we better get in there before it's condemned to that great sausage graveyard in the sky
Reply With Quote


  #133  
Old 12-24-2010
rockabilly's Avatar
rockabilly rockabilly is offline
mmmmm beefy
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: south carolina
Posts: 11,679
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
@Phobun

Normal?

So you're saying being attracted to tg women is abnormal?

True or false - A gay man is attracted to male features?
A straight man is attracted to female features?

smh
Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members liked this post.
  #134  
Old 12-24-2010
giovanni_hotel's Avatar
giovanni_hotel giovanni_hotel is offline
Gold Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,759
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
Um, what??

Typing 'str8' is a gay thing??

Not surprised it took a fellow gay boi to point this out to me.

Thanks for the solid, dude.

I'm not insecure phobun. I just hate B.S., which happens to be your specialty.

The pathological 'name-caller' and resident troll on HA is calling me a 'priss'.lol
Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members liked this post.
  #135  
Old 12-24-2010
audifan audifan is offline
Junior Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 385
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
@giovanni_hotel

I don't think many of the "straight" guys who enjoy watching Caroline Cossey would consider themselves faggots.
Reply With Quote


  #136  
Old 12-24-2010
phobun's Avatar
phobun phobun is offline
Gold Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,028
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
@Phobun

Normal?

So you're saying being attracted to tg women is abnormal?

True or false - A gay man is attracted to male features?
A straight man is attracted to female features?

smh

I'm not going to say what's normal or not. People reference themselves to others... no one wants to feel "abnormal".

Is a cock not a "male feature"??? Is a pussy not a "female feature"???
__________________
Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
Unusual for a Thai to be that large. As she's in transition, guess that means she eventually wants the chop ...we better get in there before it's condemned to that great sausage graveyard in the sky
Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members liked this post.
  #137  
Old 12-24-2010
rockabilly's Avatar
rockabilly rockabilly is offline
mmmmm beefy
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: south carolina
Posts: 11,679
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
Originally Posted by phobun View Post
Some of them were men who had on make-up and lingerie. Oh, but then a switch is flipped and they're suddenly women. Hahahahaha
Yeah ... a Light Switch. lol
Reply With Quote


  #138  
Old 12-24-2010
innocentbychoice's Avatar
innocentbychoice innocentbychoice is offline
Transitioning...
Junior Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Latinamerica.
Posts: 403
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
No, phobun, we're not talking about respecting the girls, we're talking about broad societal standards. Simply because a man has castrated himself and you then choose to copulate with his surgically constructed vagina, doesn't make you any less of a faggot in the eyes of str8 men.
Postop or pre-, gentics is destiny, according to most people.

Therefore, if a man into preops is a faggot, a man into postops is also a faggot.

Fine.

But why do you feel that you're entitled or justified to pass judgement on everyone else who's into preop tgirls???

It makes you sound psychologically disturbed, IMO.

Say what you want phobun, but dudes who are strictly into pussy don't frequent boards like HA.

A tranny with a pussy doesn't allow you to carry a 'get-out-of-faggot-jail-free' card.

I try to remind you of this fact because sometimes I think you forget.

Ashley, if that's how you really think of all admirers, then why the hell did you go into porn??
Why do vids with MEN sucking your dick???
Why do you take so many nude shots with your legs spread and your cock exposed??

If you really are a girl who hates men that luv TGs, try getting a REAL job, open a savings account, get your SRS and live the rest of your life in deep stealth.
Some chicks around here think they can run mad game on a dude, then call him a faggot after they have his paper.

Takes two to fag out.
Not really.

I hate the word "faggot", it's so discriminative, but anyways, a tgirl with a vagina is pretty much like any other girl so how can that make you gay? I'm not saying that guys who are into pre-ops are gay, but if you're talking about how outside society would see you, I think it's more likely that if you say you like sucking cock, they will call you a faggot, if you say you like pussy (a genetic one or one doctor-made) you'll be considered "normal".
Reply With Quote


  #139  
Old 12-24-2010
innocentbychoice's Avatar
innocentbychoice innocentbychoice is offline
Transitioning...
Junior Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Latinamerica.
Posts: 403
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
If you like a girl because she's a girl and then she happens to have a cock and you don't give a shit, I'd say you're straight.

But if you're actively seeking a tgirl because she's got a cock and you want than damn cock in your ass and mouth, I'd say you're at least bi.

In any case, the labelling really gives me a headache. We should all just enjoy what we like without worrying what others might say and we should just stop judging everybody. Live and let live.
Reply With Quote


0 out of 1 members liked this post.
  #140  
Old 12-24-2010
phobun's Avatar
phobun phobun is offline
Gold Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,028
Default Re: I think all straight men like shemales.
Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
Um, what??

Typing 'str8' is a gay thing??

Not surprised it took a fellow gay boi to point this out to me.

Thanks for the solid, dude.

I'm not insecure phobun. I just hate B.S., which happens to be your specialty.

The pathological 'name-caller' and resident troll on HA is calling me a 'priss'.lol

You need to unwind and release some tension my friend. Go steep some camomile tea and put on a Luther Vandross CD.

Oops, I hope I didn't distract you by writing CD.
__________________
Originally Posted by nothinglessthan9 View Post
Unusual for a Thai to be that large. As she's in transition, guess that means she eventually wants the chop ...we better get in there before it's condemned to that great sausage graveyard in the sky
Reply With Quote


1 out of 1 members liked this post.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Look who's straight! BluegrassCat General Discussion 1 04-07-2010 06:43 AM
Straight or Gay? smagic General Discussion 14 09-09-2007 03:09 AM
Am I not straight? :P whatsupwithat General Discussion 6 12-08-2006 07:27 AM
Can't believe this is actually a straight guy DeathFox General Discussion 15 05-07-2006 07:40 PM
list of Yahoo groups related to shemales and shemales lovers yosi General Discussion 0 07-13-2004 01:37 PM


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28 AM.







Featured Site
TLovers Dating
Good Advice!

 Featured VOD 

Recommended Sites
Amy Daly
TGFlix Network
Ladyboys.XXX Tube
TGirls Tube
Shemale.XXX
Ladyboy.XXX
Shemale Japan Hardcore
DamazoVIP - Brazil Escorts
Latina Tranny
Big Dick Bitch
Jamie French
Jordan Jay
Hazel Tucker
Michelle Austin
Wendy Summers
Venus Lux
Eva Lin
Tiffany Starr
Shemaleyum
Black Tgirls
Canada TGirl
Franks Tgirls
Ladyboy Ladyboy
Shemale Pornstar
Shemale Japan
Trannies Fuck
Grooby Archives
Brazilian Transsexuals
Shemales From Hell
Bailey Jay
TS Mariana Cordoba
TS Ana Mancini
Liberty Harkness
Sarina Valentina
Kimber James
Delia TS
Sammi Valentine
TS Playground
Tranny Box
Devil's Films
Shemale Strokers
Mia Isabella
Joanna Jett
Morgan Bailey
TS Jesse
TS Foxxy
Angeles Cid
Black Shemale Hardcore
Grooby 3D Game
PI Ladyboy
TS Rockdolls
Krissy 4U
TS Seduction

Please read our RULES & GUIDELINES FOR POSTERS!

Copyright holders send DMCA notifications to admin@grooby.com

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
HungAngels.com 2013