HungAngels - Guide to Shemales and Transsexuals



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-28-2009
JamesHunt JamesHunt is offline
5 Star Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,101
Default Do post-ops squirt???
Just been with a post-op escort, and she said she orgasmed, but I swear she had a piss. Can any of the more enlightened posters on here enlighten me. It didn't come out in short bursts with convulsions, but one long stream. Was she lying. Did she just piss all over me?
Reply With Quote


  #2  
Old 04-28-2009
hereorthere hereorthere is offline
Rookie Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 53
Default
uhhhh, yea .... it's called urine.
Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 04-28-2009
Danielle Foxx Danielle Foxx is offline
Professional Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,134
Send a message via AIM to Danielle Foxx Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle Foxx
Default
I am going to speak for myself... I don't squick, however I do cum. It's a lot actually. I don't shoot across the room but it does run out of my pussy. If a guy gets me really hot I cum a lot. Maybe like 3 table spoons.
__________________
Originally Posted by jcinva
Originally Posted by 2009AD
ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!
Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 04-28-2009
MacShreach's Avatar
MacShreach MacShreach is offline
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Europe
Posts: 5,136
Default
Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
I am going to speak for myself... I don't squick, however I do cum. It's a lot actually. I don't shoot across the room but it does run out of my pussy. If a guy gets me really hot I cum a lot. Maybe like 3 table spoons.
You, my dear, are a treasure.
Reply With Quote


  #5  
Old 04-28-2009
MacShreach's Avatar
MacShreach MacShreach is offline
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Europe
Posts: 5,136
Default
Now that I have fully recovered from Danielle's revelation, the prostate gland is not normally removed in the SRS vaginoplasty, though it is repositioned slightly forward. Since the prostate is the organ that produces most of the fluid found in male ejaculate, there is no reason why a post-operative transwoman should not produce fluid on orgasm. Whether it would appear as a squirt or a trickle I think would depend on the girl's musculature.

This is probably the reason that many PO transwomen report getting "wet" on arousal. The prostate is also responsible for the clear pre-cum that is often commented on here, and many pre-op transwomen produce quite a lot of this; so while there may be no glands producing natural lubricant within the post-operative neo-vagina, the lips and entry to the vaginal canal may well become naturally lubricated from this fluid trickling from the urethra. Whether this would be enough to allow full penetration without additional lube would depend on other factors, like quantity, presence of condom, whether the man is circumcised or not, size, etc.
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 04-28-2009
MacShreach's Avatar
MacShreach MacShreach is offline
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Europe
Posts: 5,136
Default
Originally Posted by hereorthere
uhhhh, yea .... it's called urine.
How appropriate your name is, since you clearly don't have a clue where you are or what you're on about.
Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 04-28-2009
I love tits I love tits is offline
Junior Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 144
Default
that is hot danielle
Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 04-28-2009
peggygee's Avatar
peggygee peggygee is offline
Gold Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.
Posts: 4,001
Default
Originally Posted by MacShreach
Now that I have fully recovered from Danielle's revelation, the prostate gland is not normally removed in the SRS vaginoplasty, though it is repositioned slightly forward. Since the prostate is the organ that produces most of the fluid found in male ejaculate, there is no reason why a post-operative transwoman should not produce fluid on orgasm. Whether it would appear as a squirt or a trickle I think would depend on the girl's musculature.

This is probably the reason that many PO transwomen report getting "wet" on arousal. The prostate is also responsible for the clear pre-cum that is often commented on here, and many pre-op transwomen produce quite a lot of this; so while there may be no glands producing natural lubricant within the post-operative neo-vagina, the lips and entry to the vaginal canal may well become naturally lubricated from this fluid trickling from the urethra. Whether this would be enough to allow full penetration without additional lube would depend on other factors, like quantity, presence of condom, whether the man is circumcised or not, size, etc.
As stated above, routinely the prostate gland is not removed during
GRS.

The protate gland does however atrophy or shrink somewhat in size
after years of HRT.

It is the Cowper's gland as indicated by the illustration below that is
responsible for vaginal lubrication in the post op, and the pre-ejaculate
in the male.



As post ops we should be able to be as orgasmic as our natal counterparts.

But there will not be any squirting or "painting the ceiling", as there may
have been prior to surgery. :P
Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 04-28-2009
phobun's Avatar
phobun phobun is offline
Gold Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,028
Default
Originally Posted by MacShreach
Originally Posted by hereorthere
uhhhh, yea .... it's called urine.
How appropriate your name is, since you clearly don't have a clue where you are or what you're on about.
heh.
Reply With Quote


  #10  
Old 04-28-2009
MacShreach's Avatar
MacShreach MacShreach is offline
Platinum Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Europe
Posts: 5,136
Default
Originally Posted by peggygee
Originally Posted by MacShreach
Now that I have fully recovered from Danielle's revelation, the prostate gland is not normally removed in the SRS vaginoplasty, though it is repositioned slightly forward. Since the prostate is the organ that produces most of the fluid found in male ejaculate, there is no reason why a post-operative transwoman should not produce fluid on orgasm. Whether it would appear as a squirt or a trickle I think would depend on the girl's musculature.

This is probably the reason that many PO transwomen report getting "wet" on arousal. The prostate is also responsible for the clear pre-cum that is often commented on here, and many pre-op transwomen produce quite a lot of this; so while there may be no glands producing natural lubricant within the post-operative neo-vagina, the lips and entry to the vaginal canal may well become naturally lubricated from this fluid trickling from the urethra. Whether this would be enough to allow full penetration without additional lube would depend on other factors, like quantity, presence of condom, whether the man is circumcised or not, size, etc.
As stated above, routinely the prostate gland is not removed during
GRS.

The protate gland does however atrophy or shrink somewhat in size
after years of HRT.

It is the Cowper's gland as indicated by the illustration below that is
responsible for vaginal lubrication in the post op, and the pre-ejaculate
in the male.



As post ops we should be able to be as orgasmic as our natal counterparts.

But there will not be any squirting or "painting the ceiling", as there may
have been prior to surgery. :P
Thanks for the refinement, Peggy, and you are of course correct, the Cowper's, which sits on the prostate, is the gland in question, rather than the prostate itself. Mea culpa.

I think I was on point in the general sense, though.

Natal women produce fluid on orgasm much more commonly than is often appreciated; this can take the form of a sudden flood inside the vagina itself, and/or a stream of fluid from the urethra (which is the one exploited by the pornmeisters.) I think this is often overlooked by men either because a) they have already or at the same moment ejaculated themselves, masking the fluid, b) they are wearing a condom or c) they are too busy to notice......
Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:12 PM.












Featured Site
TLovers Dating
Good Advice!

 Featured VOD 

Recommended Sites
Amy Daly
TGFlix Network
Ladyboys.XXX Tube
TGirls Tube
Shemale.XXX
Ladyboy.XXX
Shemale Japan Hardcore
DamazoVIP - Brazil Escorts
Latina Tranny
Big Dick Bitch
Jamie French
Jordan Jay
Hazel Tucker
Michelle Austin
Wendy Summers
Venus Lux
Eva Lin
Tiffany Starr
Shemaleyum
Black Tgirls
Canada TGirl
Franks Tgirls
Ladyboy Ladyboy
Shemale Pornstar
Shemale Japan
Trannies Fuck
Grooby Archives
Brazilian Transsexuals
Shemales From Hell
Bailey Jay
TS Mariana Cordoba
TS Ana Mancini
Liberty Harkness
Sarina Valentina
Kimber James
Delia TS
Sammi Valentine
TS Playground
Tranny Box
Devil's Films
Shemale Strokers
Mia Isabella
Joanna Jett
Morgan Bailey
TS Jesse
TS Foxxy
Angeles Cid
Black Shemale Hardcore
Grooby 3D Game
PI Ladyboy
TS Rockdolls
Krissy 4U
TS Seduction

Please read our RULES & GUIDELINES FOR POSTERS!

Copyright holders send DMCA notifications to admin@grooby.com

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
HungAngels.com © 2013