HungAngels - Guide to Shemales and Transsexuals

Old 10-21-2008
Silver Poster

Default Transexuals in Prison?
What happens to them once they get put in prison?

The reason I ask is because this one Tranny I used to know is in prison now.. I was asking another chick where she was and she told me she had been locked up for over four months, so being the conscious thinker that I am, I began to wonder what's going on with her?

Is she is a male populated and not segreated prison?

Is she allowed any harmonal treatment?

Or perhaps by chance did she get locked up with all the females???

And I hate to say this but I was also wondering was she being used as the community sex tool in the prison yard, or perhaps was she enjoying the attention from the sex starved inmates?

I know a bit out there with the last one, but i'm a curious typa guy....

Old 10-21-2008
Junior Poster

THat is a good question an interesting case comes to mind which is that of Sylvia boots who shot a rival transsexual. This is a good article/blog about the incident or accident however you look at things
http://butchdykeboy5326.yuku.com/top...s.html?page=-1

She is held in a male prison and I guess i wouldnt like to guess what would happen to a pretty little thing like her in there. But in saying that from all reports it sounds like she has had it tough in recent years (prior to prison). ie. getting shot in the head and beaten up and surviving.

Old 10-21-2008
Professional Poster

Originally Posted by macjay18
THat is a good question an interesting case comes to mind which is that of Sylvia boots who shot a rival transsexual. This is a good article/blog about the incident or accident however you look at things
http://butchdykeboy5326.yuku.com/top...s.html?page=-1

She is held in a male prison and I guess i wouldnt like to guess what would happen to a pretty little thing like her in there. But in saying that from all reports it sounds like she has had it tough in recent years (prior to prison). ie. getting shot in the head and beaten up and surviving.
i heard about her.

Old 10-21-2008
"Qui Audet Adipiscitur"
5 Star Poster

Default Re: Transexuals in Prison?
Originally Posted by drock

The reason I ask is because this one Tranny I used to know is in prison now.. I was asking another chick where she was and she told me she had been locked up for over four months, so being the conscious thinker that I am, I began to wonder what's going on with her?

And I hate to say this but I was also wondering was she being used as the community sex tool in the prison yard, or perhaps was she enjoying the attention from the sex starved inmates?

In wisconsiin you are held in a male prison, but seperated from gen pop

As far as hormones, if your under dr care for prescribed estrogen before arrest and serving time. They wiill provide them to you

If your doing black market estrogen. Your shit outta luck

I'm guessing these girls do have it very rough, but better than the prison biitches in there if they hook up with top guys.

Edit: I just called my brother who just got out of prison

he did say I would be highly sought after property looking the way I do and protected,(your the closest thing to a woman some of these guys will ever see again) due to breasts etc.

I would get pulled into arayan nation and be used by the top leaders and also pimped out. For drugs favors etc.

Either way its gotta still be a nightmare

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Old 10-21-2008
Gold Poster

Send a message via ICQ to SarahG Send a message via AIM to SarahG Send a message via MSN to SarahG Send a message via Yahoo to SarahG
Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS

As far as hormones, if your under dr care for prescribed estrogen before arrest and serving time. They wiill provide them to you

I'm guessing these girls do have it very rough, but better than the prison biitches in there if they hook up with top guys.

he did say I would be highly sought after property looking the way I do and protected,(your the closest thing to a woman some of these guys will ever see again) due to breasts etc.

I would get pulled into arayan nation and be used by the top leaders and also pimped out. For drugs favors etc.

Actually Wisconsin won't distribute hrt to inmates, there is a state law prohibiting that state from dispensing HRT to trans inmates- only state in the country to do so. I don't know all the specifics here, the law itself is Wis. Stat. 302.386.... there has been a couple cases regarding this law since its enactment, but they dealt with people who were already getting hrt in the wisconsin system. I suspect that any newcomer would be bound to the law and everyone already in is just "grandfathered in"- but I haven't taken the time to read either of these cases so do not hold me to that.

Some places will keep a trans inmate, especially if the sentence is short- in solitaire, or on profile thinking its safer. Either way you're almost always going to be in the male prison if preop.

If you don't get HRT with a prescription, its very hard to get it once you're in jail, even if you were DIY before.

If you have the prescription, they can have their prison doctors reevaluate what dosages to put you on.... in practice that can mean cutting your dosages down to some insignificant amount, so low you might as well not be on hrt. They do this for two reasons, one is to just be mean, and the other is to save money for the prison system. Its very common for prisons to cut back when an inmate gets in meds if its not life critical (like diabeties medicine is). I take over 18 prescriptions a day, I am sure I wouldn't be getting most of them if I were in most systems.
The Big Machine will just move on
Still we cling afraid we'll fall
Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Old 10-21-2008
"Qui Audet Adipiscitur"
5 Star Poster

Originally Posted by SarahG

Actually Wisconsin won't distribute hrt to inmates, there is a state law prohibiting that state from dispensing HRT to trans inmates- only state in the country to do so. I don't know all the specifics here, the law itself is Wis. Stat. 302.386.... there has been a couple cases regarding this law since its enactment, but they dealt with people who were already getting hrt in the wisconsin system. I suspect that any newcomer would be bound to the law and everyone already in is just "grandfathered in"- but I haven't taken the time to read either of these cases so do not hold me to that.

Some places will keep a trans inmate, especially if the sentence is short- in solitaire, or on profile thinking its safer. Either way you're almost always going to be in the male prison if preop.

If you don't get HRT with a prescription, its very hard to get it once you're in jail, even if you were DIY before.

If you have the prescription, they can have their prison doctors reevaluate what dosages to put you on.... in practice that can mean cutting your dosages down to some insignificant amount, so low you might as well not be on hrt. They do this for two reasons, one is to just be mean, and the other is to save money for the prison system. Its very common for prisons to cut back when an inmate gets in meds if its not life critical (like diabeties medicine is). I take over 18 prescriptions a day, I am sure I wouldn't be getting most of them if I were in most systems.
If your all ready under care for gid and taking presribed estrogen. Before entering the wisconsin penal system. You will receive treatment to continue.
My testicles are gone, I need very little estrogen. I have to be on either estrogen or testosterone to fuction properly

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Old 10-21-2008
Gold Poster

Send a message via ICQ to SarahG Send a message via AIM to SarahG Send a message via MSN to SarahG Send a message via Yahoo to SarahG
Originally Posted by SarahG

If your all ready under care for gid and taking presribed estrogen. Before entering the wisconsin penal system. You will receive treatment to continue.
My testicles are gone, I need very little estrogen. I have to be estrogen or testosterone to fuction
Has the law been overturned completely or repealed then?

Because that's the only way you'd be able to legally receive hrt- of any kind- in the Wisconsin state jails. This law doesn't care whether you're getting HRT diy or threw a prescription. You could be diagnosed & treated by Blanchard himself, it won't matter.
The Big Machine will just move on
Still we cling afraid we'll fall
Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Old 10-21-2008
Junior Poster

Send a message via MSN to Remy757Photog Send a message via Yahoo to Remy757Photog
Down her in Virginia, they will give you hormone treatment even if you weren't perscribed to them prior to arrest. You just have to meet with the inhouse social worker (for mental issues) and then jail doctor provides them to you. They give girls without breast the option of going to solitary or staying in gen pop. If you have breast, and staying more than 30 days you automatically go to a Regional Prison where they have a section set aside for gays and tg's. In Regional Prison they don't have to stay in that section, but if a fight breaks out over the girl, they will move her there.

I've heard girls talk about the "Life" they got from inmates in jail, lending the impression that while it may have sucked (no pun intended) they still made the most out of it.

www.tgirlbeauty.com
www.blacktgirlsluts.com
www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Old 10-21-2008
Rookie Poster

in connecticut here are the factors, if the unit is functional, male prison, if not, womans facility. they get their hormones. very tough for the ones who end up in male prisons, small framed, light skinned males are targets of rape, so imagine the risk of a ts.

Old 10-22-2008
Silver Poster

Well I guess the laws of different states vary. The state this chick is Texas, so hopefully they have similar laws there. At first when I didn't see her in a while I thought that she had been deported back to Mexico or something because I don't even think she's a legal citizen, so that could be a whole different scenerio but then again often times they get better treatment than citizens do.. lol.

That's kind of what I was thinking that trannys would be highly sought after, but damn you'd be put in the "Arayan Nation? You might just start a riot from the different gangs wanting to claim you?lol.