Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Default Re: any news on carolina ?

yeah I went to see her shows twice to see what the buzz is all about and yeah the mods are REALLY anoying. They are costing her big money I'm sure also

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

lol yeah i was watching to, she got 3768 tokens for doing absolutely nothing, btw the other one with her its her cousin named Vicky and she is TS also, every time they are together show doesn't happen, they just sit there and lie and cheat their way, people that saw like me, carol said goal 50 times fucks ass lol like that as never gonna happen cause their cousins but still people tipped, after that at goal 70 Vicky gets topless, it happen for about 10 seconds lol, and they left to party with the tokens they got, end of story.

Now for kratos/muanto/antonio and today skydmark lol jesus that guy as serious issues, he was on has muanto and no longer a mod, he was tipping again, i guess his dad gave him back credit, he tipped like 900 tokens and didn't get a response of Carolina, in fact he got insulted, i don't think he knows spanish that good, well i do kkkkk i was also felling sorry for the guy, and then after saying to her that he was sick in bed and felling down he left, and then came back almost in the end with another name skydmark or something and tipped more than 500 tokens, i stopped feeling sorry for the guy, but he really needs help and guidance.... its like a mexican novel lol

Last edited by Johnny_Vip; 05-05-2016 at 05:25 AM.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Vip View Post
    i don't think he knows spanish that good
    He doesn't know Spanish at all. The whole thing is ridiculous, one of the better internet dramas in a while.

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

I got the vibe that muanto was on the verge of suicide, really. I'll go into her room just for the drama show, I'll never tip her a token ever again though.

I guess people will pay for fresh and her cousin to just sit there on cam doing nothing, if thats all you want then go for it, I don't even watch the show when the cousin is on now.

Fresh's stalker caromuanto is just a NEEDY NEEDY person, you will notice after a while everything is about him.

You will learn more taking an interest in others than you will talking about yourself, you already know yourself.

Senior Member Junior Poster

No news is good news considering her. She's nothing but a thief at this point. Hopefully people will learn soon enough and stop supporting her ripoff shows.

2 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Comedy

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

OK, I'm totally confused here. I keep hearing about Carolina and her mods claiming to be her boyfriends and kicking people out if the session after they have tipped a lot of money. I'm not a big cam fan, so I don;t know much about how that whole mod thing works.

Don't the girls have to know and trust a mod before the guy becomes a mod? or does some random guy just come along and proclaim he is the mod and take over? Does the mod know Carolina and they are in it together to just make as much money as possible and then start kicking people out?

I dunno, but I think if I was Carolina, I would be pissed that a mod kicked out a paying client.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

There is probably nobody smart around her to help her with her ''career''. She could make a fortune shooting movie for evilangel and other companies. Shemale with such a monsterload is unique

Senior Member Professional Poster bigkid69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    OK, I'm totally confused here. I keep hearing about Carolina and her mods claiming to be her boyfriends and kicking people out if the session after they have tipped a lot of money. I'm not a big cam fan, so I don;t know much about how that whole mod thing works.

Don't the girls have to know and trust a mod before the guy becomes a mod? or does some random guy just come along and proclaim he is the mod and take over? Does the mod know Carolina and they are in it together to just make as much money as possible and then start kicking people out?

I dunno, but I think if I was Carolina, I would be pissed that a mod kicked out a paying client.
    I've been a mod for other girls before and every time I have been a mod, the girl and I get a rapport going through tip notes/private messages. I have never asked to be a mod, some do and it's embarrassing. After I mod, usually we exchange KIK usernames if we hit it off and she likes the job I did and then after that it's a "I'm going online tonight, can you make it" sorta deal. Mods do not get any money unless they cut side deals but I doubt highly any girl would ever do that.

As far as silencing people (mods don't have the power to kick someone out of a room, only the model can do that), each girl is different. And I usually ask what is acceptable behavior before we start. Most are obvious, other models spamming in their room, abusive behavior people being dicks, etc. But silencing a big tipper is totally up to the model with me and if tsilla got kicked, that was Carolina who kicked you out which is unreal!

Her show sucks, I only go there now to watch the shit circus and muanto is center ring!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.