Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R
    Ruby,

I imagine your stay in jail was very short. Did you have access to hormones while you were in there? The guys treated you nice because you are a beautiful woman but what if you had to serve a long sentence and didn't have access to hormones, makeup, and other necessities needed to stay looking beautiful. Eventually that nice treatment would change into something horrible as your outward appearance starts to change.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Space_Cowboy
    im surprised you left, sounds like they where treating you like a princess!
    lol. it was a very interesting experience. That was only the first time. The last time i was actually locked up with DMX the rapper. He was trying to have sex with me but we were in seperate dorms. I ran into an ex boyfriend of mine who became close friends with DMX and they were trying to arrange a dorm transfer. They wanted to run a train on me lol. I was up for it, until i witnessed DMX getting a SEVERE beatdown on the way to the mess hall. I felt so bad for him. The would terrorize him everyday. I dunno y either, but the beatdown i witnessed was because supposedly he didnt want to move his bed. On some simple shyt... i guess just to b able to say that they did. Jail is a lot rougher on the guys

i used to take hormones very steadily when i was about 19 - 22. I did get hormones while i was in jail, but it was only 2 pills a day if i was lucky. Piills dont do much except soften the skin. The shots are what really do it for the girls. I cant speak for anyone else but i dont wear make up very often at all actually. i prefer the natural look. I haven't been taking hormones for a while now so i cant give them credit for my look. Plus i dont grow much hair. My only concern while i was locked up was the fact that there was no conditioner. My guy managed to get me some, however my hair is naturally very "fluffy" and hard to manage without straightening it, or moussing it up, so i just ponied it and called it a day. I felt really bad for some of the other girls though! I remember seeing this one spanish girl with red hair who was GORGEOUS but had the meanest shadow on her face. Thank god for my genes!

Ruby your story is very interesting. I wonder if it is the exception or the rule.

i've been to rykers island in NY a few times before i really knew what i was doing. They put you with the men unless u have had your SRS. They give u the option of going to PC (Protective custody) which is not worth it because trannies have lots of power in jail, and protective custody is lonely/ Ive never been but i hear they keep u in a cell alone most of the day.

I was in a dorm with about 50 guys. I have a huge mouth so if someone says something stupid i usually entertain myself with backtalk. Jail is very gang organized and the particular gangs stick together.

I remember the last time there was a blk guy who was so upset that i was in that dorm and was ranting about not wanting "homo's" around him. I went off tellin him that i dont wana be there anymore than he dont want me there but he's gonna have to shut up n deal w it, its jail not a vacation. He tried to get loud with me but a bunch of admirers shut it down real quick. A hhispanic guy came over and gave me a cigarette and told me i should move my bed and they would protect me. I got up and him and 4 other hispanics took everything out of my locker and threw it on my mattress, then lifted my mattress and moved it to the other side of the dorm. I sat on my new bed while they all surrounded me. One massaging my feet, another my back and playing with my hair, and 2 telling me how beautiful i am. The fifth was offerring me coffee and cakes. I turned around and smiled at the blk guy who was hating on me. He never bothered me after that. The spanish guys were in a gang that does not discriminate called Neta. The blk guy was blood, and there were tons of crypts and latin kings.

I had sex several times while in jail. I had a "husband" eho worked in the mess hall (kitchen) and would send for me everyday pretending i worked with him. (He had a lot of pull in jail.) We would fuck all the time in the kitchen. It was caught on camera and i hear they had a lot of fun watching it after i got out. He would sell sugar and trade for cigarettes. He gave me packs and stuffed my suit with junk food to take back to my dorm and made me promise not to share with anyone because IT WAS FOR ME. He was very sweet i'll never forget him. Huge cock too!

I had to shower next to men who woulld jerk off while watching me lather my body and i had to deal with a lot of hate from the female CO's. They hated me wearing tank tops because guys would all stare at my nipples.

All in all... jail was fun for me and im sure \this other girl is having a vacation paid for by the state right now!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Silver Poster

i've been to rykers island in NY a few times before i really knew what i was doing. They put you with the men unless u have had your SRS. They give u the option of going to PC (Protective custody) which is not worth it because trannies have lots of power in jail, and protective custody is lonely/ Ive never been but i hear they keep u in a cell alone most of the day.

I was in a dorm with about 50 guys. I have a huge mouth so if someone says something stupid i usually entertain myself with backtalk. Jail is very gang organized and the particular gangs stick together.

I remember the last time there was a blk guy who was so upset that i was in that dorm and was ranting about not wanting "homo's" around him. I went off tellin him that i dont wana be there anymore than he dont want me there but he's gonna have to shut up n deal w it, its jail not a vacation. He tried to get loud with me but a bunch of admirers shut it down real quick. A hhispanic guy came over and gave me a cigarette and told me i should move my bed and they would protect me. I got up and him and 4 other hispanics took everything out of my locker and threw it on my mattress, then lifted my mattress and moved it to the other side of the dorm. I sat on my new bed while they all surrounded me. One massaging my feet, another my back and playing with my hair, and 2 telling me how beautiful i am. The fifth was offerring me coffee and cakes. I turned around and smiled at the blk guy who was hating on me. He never bothered me after that. The spanish guys were in a gang that does not discriminate called Neta. The blk guy was blood, and there were tons of crypts and latin kings.

I had sex several times while in jail. I had a "husband" eho worked in the mess hall (kitchen) and would send for me everyday pretending i worked with him. (He had a lot of pull in jail.) We would fuck all the time in the kitchen. It was caught on camera and i hear they had a lot of fun watching it after i got out. He would sell sugar and trade for cigarettes. He gave me packs and stuffed my suit with junk food to take back to my dorm and made me promise not to share with anyone because IT WAS FOR ME. He was very sweet i'll never forget him. Huge cock too!

I had to shower next to men who woulld jerk off while watching me lather my body and i had to deal with a lot of hate from the female CO's. They hated me wearing tank tops because guys would all stare at my nipples.

All in all... jail was fun for me and im sure \this other girl is having a vacation paid for by the state right now!
    verying intresting story Ruby and it's good to see you back around here again.

Junior Poster

Were there many girls in Rikers? If so were they mostly in for prossing?

NYC has begun a program returning to using local jails in each borough, instead of busing inmates out to Rikers and having to bring them back for trial and so forth.

The Manhattan House of Detention gets lots of use, but IIRC, trannies and youngsters are sent to another lock up in Manhattan.

SS

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    Thus a very feminine looking trannie with bosom and the rest is not likely to become the cell mate of any "man".
    For one thing, to place her in a cell with a man would literally be that man's death sentence. There would be no end to the number of other inmates who would want to kill him and get his woman.

Quote Originally Posted by a994
    Thus a very feminine looking trannie with bosom and the rest is not likely to become the cell mate of any "man".
    For one thing, to place her in a cell with a man would literally be that man's death sentence. There would be no end to the number of other inmates who would want to kill him and get his woman.
    TGs are not kept with the general population. LAWSUIT!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    Quote Originally Posted by a994
    TGs are not kept with the general population. LAWSUIT!
    You obviously don't know what you are talking about, since up thread a TG poster clearly related her experiences incarcerated with general population males.

Why don't you do some research before speaking and screaming lawsuit.

SS

Professional Poster

Default Re: Transexuals in Prison?

Sounds like fun

Default Re: Transexuals in Prison?

Quote Originally Posted by dave252 View Post
    in connecticut here are the factors, if the unit is functional, male prison, if not, womans facility. they get their hormones. very tough for the ones who end up in male prisons, small framed, light skinned males are targets of rape, so imagine the risk of a ts.
    LOL how do they know if its functional or not? I'm sure some trannies wouldnt mind going to a male prison anyway and getting all that prison dick daily.