Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Default Re: Sunny dee-lite events tues,thurs,& fri xxx-hot in nyc!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crxlsv View Post
    I finally got my feet wet and visited Secret tonight. At first i was nervous, not gonna lie lol...but once i sat down ordered a beer i relaxed and really enjoyed everything. Everyone was so nice and i even made some friends. Also met sunny dee-lite herself - stunning in person and very sweet
    Congratulations for breaking your Tranny Cherry, you picked a great night to come to Secret Lounge as the girls were out in bulk last night and Mabel was unbelievable dancing. I had a great time at the bar as well and completely agree, after a beer or two, everything calms down and it becomes a normal bar scene except the women have a penis lol

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Im headin home.back to RI. I didnt get to Sunnies night . Actually went to mugs on wednesday in lower east side on 13th. A ton of workin girls but I had a nice time just to be out. Maybe next time I will meet sunnie.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mindyyvonne View Post
    Im headin home.back to RI. I didnt get to Sunnies night . Actually went to mugs on wednesday in lower east side on 13th. A ton of workin girls but I had a nice time just to be out. Maybe next time I will meet sunnie.
    Wish you would have stopped by last night, I like your name Mindy Yvonne. Sounds like a real lady.

What a beautiful weekend It's only Sunday afternoon and I'm already looking forward to Tuesday night!

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.

Senior Member Professional Poster stan.smith's Avatar

I have never been to a Ts party. apart from everyone on this thread i haven't shared my secret Tgirl fantasy with anyone. I feel like if i go alone to a party ill be viewed as a "john" and will only be entertained by ladies who want to make a dent in my wallet. Is it possible to come alone, have a good time, chat along with the girls and a possible hook up without having to pay (of course i realize she has to be interested in me lol)

Quote Originally Posted by stan.smith View Post
    I have never been to a Ts party. apart from everyone on this thread i haven't shared my secret Tgirl fantasy with anyone. I feel like if i go alone to a party ill be viewed as a "john" and will only be entertained by ladies who want to make a dent in my wallet. Is it possible to come alone, have a good time, chat along with the girls and a possible hook up without having to pay (of course i realize she has to be interested in me lol)
    Stan, my experiences at the parties are much like a straight bar except the women are beautiful transsexuals. Yes, some of the girls come to the events for the sole purpose of making money. But many of the girls come to have a good time and hang out with their friends. If you are a decent looking fellow with a nice personality, you have a chance to meet someone nice. It's not guaranteed of course, nothing in life is.

Best of luck. Cheers.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

This tuesday may 22nd secret ultra lounge! Come party w/ us tranny tuesdayz nyc's hottest ts event! Secret lounge welcomes all! With some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Event features all the gorgeous ladies of secret lounge!!!!!..plus featured guest dancer angela skye....!!!!!!!
    Djing by dutch and featuring karen covergirlasyour sexy bartender:

Fabulous entertainment including featured dancer w/ all the gorgeous ladies of nyc !!!!

Secret ultra lounge
    525 west 29th st
    bet 10th and 11th!

Doors open
    10p-4a

gents $20
    ladies $15

mark it on your calenders tuesday w/the hottest t-girlz in nyc!!....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 017.jpg 
Views:	800 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	472595   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 020.jpg 
Views:	807 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	472596   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 034.jpg 
Views:	821 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	472597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 041.jpg 
Views:	806 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	472598  

Member Rookie Poster

Sunny l'll be out in NYC July 13th, are your parties still going on Friday nights too? If not what do u recommend for a Friday night besides Tranny Strip? (Trans friendly of course)

Tonight is Tuesday May 22, 2012 and the best Tranny Party in NYC is taking place at the Secret Ultra Lounge! Come out and party with some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world!

Tonight's featured Guest Dancer is the beautiful Angela Skye!

DJ Dutch on the wheels of steel and your TS bartender is Karen Covergirl.

So, where is it all taking place? I'm glad you asked:

Secret Ultra Lounge
    525 West 29th Street
    between 10th and 11th Avenues

Doors open
    10pm-4am

Gentlemen $20
    Ladies $15

I'm doing a little few advertising for my friend Sunny Dee Lite who is competing this week for Miss USofA in Dallas, Texas! Best of luck Sunny, come back with the crown

I hope to see some friends and familiar faces tonight at the Secret Lounge. That being said, I would like to extend my best wishes to the lovely and beautiful Sunny Dee Lite on her quest to become the next Miss USofA. Sunny is a wonderful hostess and a kind and caring individual who shows everyone she meets the same consistent kindness.

I wish you the best Sunny and sincerely hope that you take the crown back to New York City.

Cheers!