Thread: Sara

Default Sara

It was my 19th birthday and everyone was back on campus partying with classes not starting until the next week.
    The night before I had randomly met this girl at a house party who told me to come to her party that night — she wasn’t the hottest girl, but I couldn’t pass up the invitation. There were too many people at her party that I knew or hit it off with so my buddy and I just sat at the table and started playing drinking games with people.
    After a while, the girl who invited me came over and was excited to see me. She was wearing a sleek black dress that showed off her sexy athletic physique.
    “You came? I’m so happy; I didn’t think I’d see you again!” she said as pulled up next to me. She introduced herself as Sara.
    We just started talking about casual stuff from there on — nothing of importance, but a good conversation nonetheless.
    All of a sudden it seemed like the crowd had left — there were just a handful of people left, basically just us, her roommates and a few of their friends. Apparently the keg was cashed.
    Some people were dancing in the living room so Sara and I decided to join them. As she was grinding on me she asked me what my plans were for the rest of the night since there was still two hours left of bar time and plenty of after-bars around campus.
    “It’s my birthday so I’m probably going to get smashed some more,” I said.
    “It’s your birthday??” she replied. “Why didn’t you tell me?? In that case, I’ll make it a real special night for you … unless you would rather go out.”
    I didn’t even need a second to decide.
    “I’ll stay — sounds like it will be my best birthday present,” I said.
    “Oh I’ll put some frosting on your cake alright,” she said, staring me down with a dead-sexy look while licking her lips.”
    Sara then took my hand and walked to her room down the hall. She opened the door and told me to sit on her bed.
    “Wait here, I’ll be right back,” she said.
    While I waited I looked at some of the pictures Sara had on her desk and her screensaver of her and her roommates. They were all pretty cute.
    A couple minutes later Sara returned, stripped down to boxers and bra. In her hand she had a condom and some lube.
    “We’re going to have some birthday fun,” she said, setting down the condom and lube on her night stand before taking off her bra and jumping on top of me.
    We just started making out for a while before I turned her over so I was on top. I left her soft lips and started to lick on her soft little nipples before making a kiss trail down her body. When I got to her boxers I asked her if she wanted me to keep going; she nodded yes and I pulled down her boxers.
    “Whoa,” I said as I noticed her huge bush. I shot my head back and gave her a look as she just smiled at me.
    “Go on,” Sara insisted.
    When I went down on her the second time I just couldn’t stand the smell of her hairy-cooch, but before I could even try to do anything, she started to slide her legs open even more.
    “Here’s your birthday present,” Sara said.
    When her legs spread, a dick popped up! Holy shit! I didn’t know what to think — I must be wasted or something!
    Sara was so hung — her dick was much bigger than mine, at least 10 inches and throbbing hard. Before I could even make a move, Sara pushed my head over her cock.
    “I’m going to fuck your face and you’re going to like it,” she said. “This is a birthday present like no other, I hope you like it.”
    I really had no choice — Sara was forcing me onto her dick so hard. Yet after she pumped her cock down my throat a couple times, I actually liked it and was completely turned on. Although I was gagging, I tried to taking as much of her dick down as I could.
    I pushed her hands off my head and grabbed her shaft, deepthroating her whole cock.
    “I knew you’d like it,” Sara said. “Happy birthday.”
    While sucking her off, Sara grabbed the lube and started massaging my ass.
    “You thought this condom was for you, didn’t you?” she laughed, opening it up and putting it on. “Now it’s time for the real fun.”
    Sara flipped me over so I was on my back and slowly inserted her cock into my ass. Although it hurt a little at first, I was amazed how good the anal penetration felt. After getting her dick comfortably in, Sara started to go to work, pounding away.
    There was no better sight than seeing Sara’s sexy body fuck me.
    “I love fucking straight guys,” she said. “Oh! You’re so tight!”
    Thirty minutes later, Sara pulled out and ripped off her condom.
    “I’m going to cum,” she said as she jerked off over my face. “Swallow for me.”
    A huge squirt emerged as Sara moaned, all of her cum landing in my mouth. She ejaculated at least 8 more times, getting it all over my face.
    “I told you I would give you some frosting.”

Rookie Poster

very cool! wish that had been lil ole me getting fucked like that