Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster Dahlia Babe Ailhad's Avatar

Red face Hello. I am new here.

Hi everybody,

Well, i have arrived after much thought. I am, Babe, by the way.

Wasn't sure if i should register but i did anyway. Not very sure how i feel about that, right now. No worries, though, because by tomorrow, when i wake up, i will have changed my mind and will be happy i registered (i hope).

Yes, i was born and raised in Montreal (for the most part).
    So, yes, i do speak French to some degree. English is my mother tongue, however. And i can string a few sentences together in Italian and Mandarin but i am far better in German where i can string together more than a few mere sentences.

To look at me, would you believe that i am, more or less, an Italian/Irish, or better still, an Irish/Italian? Hmm. Does it matter? Nahhh! Who cares.

I tend to write long posts when i have something to say, so i hope people like to read a little bit. If not, please do not read what i write only to complain about it. Move on to what you like to read. I don't want to bother anyone and by the same token, i don't want people bothering me.

I am not a pic dispenser. So i hope you enjoy what little of myself i do post.

I have a long life story, as do most people, i think.
    My life has been a real adventure, so far. I'm not sure how far i will get but i am hopeful - i've made it THIS far, so i'll keep my fingers crossed (maybe you can all cross yours for me, as well). I wish nothing but the best for everyone.

I don't swear, and i will not/can not, engage in any sort of insult-fest, it's just not my type of activity. I just don't respond to that type of....bad attitude.
    If i want bad attitude and lots of insults, i can simply visit my family, right?!
    I am not here to fight or argue or even debate if it's heated.
    I am here, mostly, to be noticed; here to flirt; here to entertain; here to learn from others; here to have fun; here to express myself - i hope all of that is okay, in here.

If i don't like things that others have written, i will not respond negatively.
    I will never feel as though i have the right to insult you or your beliefs.
    Be who you are!
    Just, please, try to be polite when dealing with me - i've had enough crap to last into my next life.
    I am a good-natured girl in spite of the fact that it's been a bumpy road for me.
    It seems the unloved and the unwanted can be the best of people, sometimes. They seem to know what it's like to not be appreciated and so, they can appreciate when someone needs to be appreciated.

I have a bad habit of editing my posts because i press enter too quickly and see the errors and typos later, which i have to correct.

Okay, i do need sleep, it's late for me.
    Signing up here was a last minute decision. I hope it was a good decision to have made.

See you in the funny pages.

Babe
    xoxo

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster Jamie French's Avatar

Default Re: Hello. I am new here.

Uhhh...

3 out of 6 members liked this post.
    26 lifetime passes left to my site for my face surgery. Help out, gimme your email & I'll make it worth your while. https://life.indiegogo.com/fundraise...-surgery-funds

My @clips4sale store... updated every day for the next year and a half, starting... NOW. http://clips4sale.com/20182

http://deadgirlproductions.com/
    http://www.tsjamiefrench.com
    http://www.twitter.com/Jamie_French

Official HungAngels Sponsor! Professional Poster darkrose2000's Avatar

Welcome around...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Red face Re: Hello. I am new here.

Hi darkrose,

Thank you for the welcome.

Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"You are, indeed, the dumbest dipshit on the internet." - trish

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Welcome to HA. Nice to see another Canadian here!

Professional Poster

Ummm, no reason to be shy. tell us everything about yourself

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Capricornblue Rookie Poster

Welcome and glad you are here!

Smile Re: Hello. I am new here.

Quote Originally Posted by tao1kiku View Post
    Welcome to HA. Nice to see another Canadian here!
    Good morning tao1kiku,

Thank you very much for your warm welcome.

I can only assume that you are of Asian descent with a username like, tao 1 kiku. I am sort of learning how to speak Mandarin with the Pimsleur method but it's a long slow process.

I see you are in T.O.. I used to live in the Annex for 2.5 years. I hope you wrote Toronto as Toronto proper instead of living in the outskirts and simply writing Toronto because nobody knows where your obscure little town is lol. Many people do that, eh?...they live in, say Ajax, and they write "Toronto" in their profile because Toronto is world-known while Ajax, to most people, is what's used to clean a sink in the restroom.

I haven't been back to T.O. for years. I should go back for a visit as i have much family scattered all over there (i don't mean their cremated ashes).
    You know how it is when you haven't seen family with whom you never really had any close ties - i'd feel like a stranger expecting a meal or something lol.

The new law prostitution law in Canada is really scaring many gentlemen back into their (shudders) wives' beds again - those poor lads.
    How are you coping with any of that stress? Feeling squeamish, at all, with the hobby as of late?
    I hope not (wink wink) (nudge nudge).

Keep in touch,
    Babe,
    xoxo

"I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit. You're a bit too self-important." - GroobySteven

"I can't stand Dahlia Babe Ailhad, I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking." - AshlynCreamher

Derailing threads and absolutely irritation self promotion. Grow up." - HungAngels moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    Ummm, no reason to be shy. tell us everything about yourself
    Good morning Jimmy W,

Thank you for your acknowledgment of my presence on the board.
    A "Welcome to the board " would have been a nice addition to your post - there's still time, don't worry.

Hmm, you know?...already i am thinking that maybe you are trying to be...uhm...funny?... by suggesting not to be shy and tell everything about myself.
    Maybe, i've written too much information already?
    I can be such a blabbermouth lol.

Well, maybe online, i could be called, "blabberfingers" instead of blabbermouth because i am not using my, red, thick, kissable, suckable, dick-insertable lips to type any of this.
    Oh ex-squeeze me if i am putting erotic ideas into your innocent, unsuspecting head - i tend to do that in the presence of gentlemen.

I can hardly wait for your response because...well, just because.

Babe,
    xoxo

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Red face Re: Hello. I am new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Capricornblue View Post
    Welcome and glad you are here!
    Good morning Capricornblue,

Thank you for your nice welcome.

As one other member has written, "No reason to be shy. Tell us everything about yourself."

Come onnnn, tickle tickle, you can do it.

Let me guess...you are a...hmm lemme see now...a Capricorn, AND, you worked as a Blueman. RIGHT? Am i right?
    Nono, wait, wait. You are a Capricorn who likes to listen to the blues.

Oh! Oh! Wait! Wait! I got it!
    You are a Capricorn who PLAYS the blues.

Blue eyes? I have blue eyes.

Geez, i hope the blue in your name does not mean blue balls . If it is, there's no need to worry - i know how to make your balls return back to their natural skin color.
    OMG!! where am i going with all of this?!

Let me know, okay.

Babe
    xoxo