Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

The letters in Penthouse ring truer than this story! :lies

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I love Gatherings,but hate people- Randell from clerks

Professional Poster

Why not put a story section here on HA where people can write their fantasies without having to make up things like right now!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Why not put a story section here on HA where people can write their fantasies without having to make up things like right now!
    They do, it's called the Shemale Stories Section

really!

better yet..did you swallow her load and you cant get enuff now?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    isnt there some gay website for faggots to tell lies on?

whats that...??

oh. apparently this IS that site.
    oh how i love Ms. Justice

Here's a much better story (not mine, but it cracks me the fuck up every time):

"I was in a room at the old Paradise club with a little J-Lo looking thing. The conversation drifted to what is the wildest thing you've done sexually. After a bit of prodding, she told me that she had been engaged to great guy who she really loved. But, she always fantasized and fucking him in the ass.

He refused, but slowly, she began to get thim to agree to have things out in his ass. A finger, anal beads, fingers and anal beads and so on. Then as they were planning the wedding she gets him to pick out a strap on. The idea was that maybe they'd do a threesome, but she told me she lied, she only intended to use it on him. During the story, which took her about 20 minutes to tell, there was way to much detail, she kept saying how great and understanding he was and how much she loved him.

Eventually, about 2 months before the wedding, he gave in. Her eyes lit up as she said, in what sounded way too much like Rosie Perez, "I fucked the shit outta him."

I asked if he liked it and she said that he absolutely hated it.

I figure, wow, that's some story, but what happened to the engagement? She said, I dumped him about a week later.

Then entirely seriously, she looked at me, "What sorta bitch ass man lets hisself get fucked in the ass?"

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

I got a real story just so this isn't a total waste of everyone's time. Met a girl a while back, hung out a few times, dinner/movie and kissed her good night. Week later go over to pick her up for quick lunch. She opens the door wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. Needless to say that kiss was a little more passionate and we skipped lunch so she could fuck me hard and cum in my ass.

Rookie Poster

Liar Liar . . . . . . . . .