Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SHEMALE CRUISE

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Scapula
    Perfect
    can I call you Mr. Perfect?

Lifemember

Junior Poster

Well I have been on swinger cruises and there was no hooker or tricks. I can see what you are thinking about. Maybe you would want to hook on the boat but I think the guys would just love to be around the girls and hopefully get lucky. Too bad the girls would expect to go free. I would think they would love to go on a crusie where they would be treated wonderfully by both the staff and passengers.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by stevenb43
    Well I have been on singer cruises and there was no hooker or tricks. I can see what you are thinking about. Maybe you would want to hook on the boat but I think the guys would just love to be around the girls and hopefully get lucky. Too bad the girls would expect to go free. I would think they would love to go on a crusie where they would be treated wonderfully by both the staff and passengers.
    but for that, i could go on a regular cruise.
    when you say 'treated wonderfully' i think 'fetishized'.

even if thats not the case FOR YOU.
    thats the idea in my head.

any other tgirls feel this way? or am i thinking too deelply again?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Well I have been on singer cruises and there was no hooker or tricks. I can see what you are thinking about. Maybe you would want to hook on the boat but I think the guys would just love to be around the girls and hopefully get lucky. Too bad the girls would expect to go free. I would think they would love to go on a crusie where they would be treated wonderfully by both the staff and passengers.
    oh please. he's a normal red-blooded guy who loves beautiful women AND he would be open-minded enough to chat up a beautiful girl, who just happens to have a penis, and treat her wonderfully by enquiring about her penis and by divulging personal secrets he won't tell his wife about, in particular how he is 99% straight but interested in bottoming, but only with the right girl of course.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    oh please. he's a normal red-blooded guy who loves beautiful women AND he would be open-minded enough to chat up a beautiful girl, who just happens to have a penis, and treat her wonderfully by enquiring about her penis and by divulging personal secrets he won't tell his wife about, in particular how he is 99% straight but interested in bottoming, but only with the right girl of course.
    right. how silly of me.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    i think they would consider the guys interested in cruising to be tricks.
    or butt-pirates...
    ARRR AVAST YE MATES! THERE BE ASS ABOARD THAT SHIP!!

Junior Poster

Not married here. There is no reason to be insulting. I said what I believe. Obvisiously the cruise is not for you both.

Platinum Poster

sorry steven.

Not married here. There is no reason to be insulting. I said what I believe. Obvisiously the cruise is not for you both.
    Cruising is a gay thang. Bon voyage.

Junior Poster

You obvisiously have never been on a cruise, it is not a gay thing. Total fun....