Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default my top 10 shemales list

unfortunately i wont be ranking them just a list..

megan chevalier
    yasmin lee
    danielle fox
    sunny dee lite
    miranda (nyc)
    kimberly devine
    foxy angel (fl)
    penelope (nyc)
    allanah staar
    neferti

Platinum Poster

as a matter of fact, yes. i find tats on guys very very hot ... im not attracted sexually to women but i have no qualms admitting what i find attractive in others m/f/t ... beauty is in the eye of the beholder just bc you dont find something attractive doesnt mean a lot of other ppl share those thoughts... theres all types of different tastes out there and theres a lot of ppl that share those tastes... you made it clear you dont find what she has to offer attractive, so drop it and move on... but theres definately a market out there dedicated to her and girls like her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_3c32a1c28c54c6e709413f08c5ccc905_361.jpg 
Views:	2450 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	83895   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teddy_934.jpg 
Views:	2453 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	83896  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

stillies77

i want 2 spider-man tats

Platinum Poster

^^ dont do the center of ur chest thing... gross... i like sleeves or small well thought out, well placed tats

Default my ten

Sheeba
    Mystique aka sasha
    Sunny
    Rafaella
    Bianca
    Posh aka Ashley aka starr
    Foxxy
    Mint and Sexxy Jade
    yasmin and Sabrina
    Babydoll and Jessica it's a tie

honorable mention tsntx, olivia love, chastity, and Holly sweet, and Vicki
    and one soon to be famous Jennifa enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jennifer_160.jpg 
Views:	2324 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	83944  

Gold Poster

Lists by their very make-up are exclusive, so I've resigned from compiling lists. I will say that if I did put one together, Lilienne Li would probably be in the top three somewhere.

There are many beautiful TS women out there.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Rookie Poster

vicki Richter
    saigon lee

shit cant remember all the gurls

My dick wants ass!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

These type of list are so very hard for me becauase there are so many, many girls who have different qualities that make them sexy. There are so many lovely girls that have different merrits that make me beautiful or sexy.

I wouls say that personality is very important as well. I know manu drop dead gorgepus girls who are just awful people and that makes them ugly in my book. Yet there are girls who are not so pretty and havw a certain charm and charisma that makes them very appealing

And thank you for the mentions...all the ladies mentioned are beautiful in their own right.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

these kinds of lists are pointless because it all depends on individual preference. however I'm a fanboy for a select few girls that i must pilgrimmage to nyc to see one day because they look like alot of fun to be around in their vids (like danielle foxxx) which is more important to me than flavour of the month top 10 lists

gjamestgirlfan Professional Poster gjamestgirlfan's Avatar

Allanah wrote
    These type of list are so very hard for me becauase there are so many, many girls who have different qualities that make them sexy. There are so many lovely girls that have different merrits that make me beautiful or sexy.

I wouls say that personality is very important as well. I know manu drop dead gorgepus girls who are just awful people and that makes them ugly in my book. Yet there are girls who are not so pretty and havw a certain charm and charisma that makes them very appealing

And thank you for the mentions...all the ladies mentioned are beautiful in their own right.

- I think your sooo right it is very hard but i think its fun and intriging to see in total overall what peoples tastes are in most beautiful and sexy women in world in my opinion, i myself now no i want to find a tgirl gf no doubt and not given up with women but i know in ideal world who i would date, my top genetic girl would come about 20th if i had to in ideal world choose women i could have as my girlfriend.
    but you are right its hard to do and you also forget certain women as well and then remember and also certain photo shoots look nice, like everyday we all have off looking days, and also some people just have that edge to them and everyone likes but not sometimes the most attractive either i just be soo much fun to see with loads of votes who the top 100 would be. If any of my top 10 would get in it.
    by way thanks so much all of you for welcoming me into this site and replying to my first topic this one.