Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Could you have a relationship with a TS?

Quote Originally Posted by my my my! View Post
    They're not generalities, they're just comparisons. Of course there are 18 year olds that have the mindset of a mature 40 year old , and there are 40 year olds, that act like a teenage brat (any gender).

GG women, DONT go through a gender change. That is why IT IS different dating a TS woman and a GG. Yes, like you said, a teenage transsexual is going to have the mindset and issues of a teen gg, starting to like boys (or girls or both)
    , getting into makeup, clothes, mood swings, but the GG is not going through androgen blockers, family issues for coming out as transgendered, other issues, and doubts about being treated as a woman in society. Hence the difference, and the EXTRA attention and compassion that has to be provided by whoever is dating that transsexual individual.

Once the self confidence comes in, yes, in later years and through experience and depending on how the trans woman handled her transition she will be "easier" to date for a man.

When a man or woman dates a transsexual female, he or she deals with all the issues he or she would dating a GG , PLUS all the non GG issues that a Transsexual female has. So yes, it is different dating a GG and a trans woman.

Not saying that early transition is NOT date worthy or relationship worthy, It's just different i.e. MORE issues, than would be with a gg.
    Everyone one has issues hun...not one group more than another but just different.sure i have to deal with hormones, changing gender on documents, etc but i get to miss out on periods, yeast infection, accidental pregnancy and blah blah blah..lol
    You catch my drift hun
    People thinks your life is going to change dramatically when dating a ts (shoot,i thought my life would change if i transitioned lol) but life has taught me shit is same for everyone

4 out of 6 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

At my age, I wouldn't rule it out. I'm not doing the relationship thing now, but GG or TG is not a deal breaker.

If you ain't pickin me up, don't look down on me!!

Member Rookie Poster SarinaFan91's Avatar

I would prefer it....TGs have always been women in my mind, never that idea that they're 'men with boobs'....and yes, let's be honest, the only real difference between a TG and GG, at least physically, is what's between their legs...I personally prefer that.

I know that TGs can have trouble during their transition period but I also just got out of a relationship with a GG who had more jealousy and insecurity issues than can be done justice in one post...so that doesn't bother me in the slightest. When I'm with someone, I love them for who they are and I accept their faults. That's the same with any human being though...

So yes, as long as she looks feminine enough for my taste, I'd love to date a TG...and the femininity thing is only because I'm not really bi beyond my sexual tastes, and couldn't be attracted to someone who looks too masculine...

Junior Member Rookie Poster

I wish I knew where to meet TG girls that aren't prostitutes. I'd absolutely entertain a relationship with a TG girl, if The chemistry was right.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

My hat's off to all those guys and t-girls who have worked hard to make their relationships a success, whether in the past or currently. Thanks for sharing your stories. I'm struggling to make a relationship work with a g-girl, and I'm hopeful that we're going to succeed. A few yrs back, I had a glimpse of what it might be like with a t-girl when I got to spend an entire week with a friend. It was pretty cool. I could definitely picture a relationship with her, although for a number of reasons it wasn't able to evolve past that one crazy week together. Again, best wishes for all those who try.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Rusty Eldora's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Gray View Post
    Wait a sec! Does liking trans girls make me a lesbian?!
    Or does liking guys make you gay. What is straight for a tgirl anyway.

For the record I think I am Tri, but not a square.

Senior Member Junior Poster Amy Gray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Eldora View Post
    Or does liking guys make you gay. What is straight for a tgirl anyway.

For the record I think I am Tri, but not a square.
    Personally, I think you're just being obtuse and I don't find it very acute.

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

I'd take Amber,and Amy out to dinner in a heartbeat!

Member Rookie Poster

Yes I could and would love too. I am attracted to feminine beauty.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    I'd take Amber,and Amy out to dinner in a heartbeat!
    That's a no brainer.